BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

12 answers to this question

I ate nothing for 4 days..... :D

Yeah!

that's what I thought.

That someone is 180cm tall and has 44kg (so it qualifies as an anorexic person and he/she died after 4-5 days of not eating). Horrible death!!!

:o

Ups! I posted the same message twice, there should be an emoticon slamming it self on its forehead!

But this will do <_<

EDIT: Second thought

The investigator wouldn't have to read the message in order to know that someone died from not eating!

Where's that emoticon again when you need it :blush:

Edited by andromeda

The body is the body of a lab animal. The investigator is actually a researcher. The number is the number given to the lab animal and day 5 is the days after infection. The lab animal died in the name of science. A romantic death...for a mouse!

The body is the body of a lab animal. The investigator is actually a researcher. The number is the number given to the lab animal and day 5 is the days after infection. The lab animal died in the name of science. A romantic death...for a mouse!

no problem acceptable........ it will open some door which is difficult to closed.

I think it is because

Read out loud is:

I(1) ate(8) nothing(0) for(4) four(4) days(5 for s)

I know that ;)! I figured that out after reading it again. See where I'm from those numbers to me are jedan (1), osam (8), četiri (4), četiri (4), pet (5).

For some reason I'm thinking in English but when it comes down to numbers... I don't switch over! Bummer!

I'll pay attention next time!!! :D