BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

You're always jealous of others who have theirs, even when you don't want theirs but want your own.

If you've lost yours others can't give you theirs, but they might be able to give you yours if you still cant' find it.

I always try to get mine first, but will give someone else theirs if I can.

Mine doesn't work for everyone, but if you don't like it you can go get your own.

??What is it??

11 answers to this question

Self-confidence.

(It fits, but I'm not sure it's the answer you're looking to receive)

You're always jealous of others who have theirs, even when you don't want theirs but want your own.

If you've lost yours others can't give you theirs, but they might be able to give you yours if you still cant' find it.

I always try to get mine first, but will give someone else theirs if I can.

Mine doesn't work for everyone, but if you don't like it you can go get your own.

??What is it??

I had no idea that this riddle had so many answers that fit so well, and all equally creative in their thinking. I like it even more now. :D But alas only one is the answer that I had in mind, and someone here has it, but who could it be?

I may just keep it to myself and let it be one of the great mysteries of life. Don't try to steal it. I warn you, I'm a ninja :ph34r:

Edited by longlivegondwanaland

I had no idea that this riddle had so many answers that fit so well, and all equally creative in their thinking. I like it even more now. :D But alas only one is the answer that I had in mind.

I may just keep it to myself and let it be one of the great mysteries of life. Don't try to steal it. I warn you, I'm a ninja :ph34r:

the answer is simple. "Life"

And the answer is (drumroll please).......................................................................!

lazee has it with: your way

Yippee! This was my first puzzle, I feel honored! hehe

:D