BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

16 answers to this question

Welcome to the Den, Wizzy!! :lol::lol::P:P:P:lol: You'll find that BrainDen and it's members are awesome!! The rules are usually for posting new topics. When you click on 'NEWTOPIC' to post a new topic(obviously), you'll see at the top it says 'IMPORTANT: Read before posting' highlighted in red. Click on that, and there you have it. All the rules on BrainDen! :lol::D And as for the number of posts to become a VIP, I'm not sure of, and that's a good question! Maybe one of our VIPs can help us out?! ;)

Actually, VIPs aren't based on number of posts, they are selected by the admin and moderators. There are a couple of other topics that mention VIP status in the comments and suggestions.

And ummmm Frost? How do you do that thing when you reply to a topic, it shows a dashed line from hyphens and it says something below that? In your case, a bunch of random symbols.

And ummmm Frost? How do you do that thing when you reply to a topic, it shows a dashed line from hyphens and it says something below that? In your case, a bunch of random symbols.

Well, it's supposed to be a penguin, the spacing just doesn't work, but that's not the point. It's called a signature, and it's simple to add, really. Just go to My Controls at the top and then on the left menu under Personal Profile, select Edit Signature. Then just type it in and save it and you're good to go! B))

so... thanks, all!

i thought there were some grammar rules or minimum words per post to prevent spam or something. :)

and a big thank you for notifying me about the qualifications to become a VIP! 8D