BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

ok this is bad i keep seeing him whenever i close my eyes it ain't just me right? :o

That is because the light of the image burns that image into your retinas. It passes with time.

Very cool illusion though.

awnser: jesus

problem:non-christians wont recognize it

Well, non-Christians who have never heard of Jesus won't recognize it. However, most people have heard of the story of Jesus, whether or not they are Christian.

As a person who is as passionate about his atheism as many people are about whatever god they have chosen, and equally as well-informed and roundly studied, I easily recognize the pictorial symbol of the deity that those of the christian faith accept. I would just have easily been able to identify the illusion had it been a depiction of Buddha, Confucius, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Sun Myung Moon, Lao-tzu, L. Ron Hubbard, Guru Nanak, Zoroaster, Mary Baker Eddy, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Tinker Bell, or Donald Trump.

We atheists are not necessarily ignorant. We simply conclude that mankind has not yet invented, and perhaps never will invent the 'one true god,' no matter how many times he tries.

Nice illusion though. It's been around for many years.

Woo0oO0owww that was awwwwwwwwwwsum.......i see a man with long hairs that was really suuuperb please please tell me how can i find such kinda optical illusions......tell me any site name or sum thing...

Edited by Aadil

As a person who is as passionate about his atheism as many people are about whatever god they have chosen, and equally as well-informed and roundly studied, I easily recognize the pictorial symbol of the deity that those of the christian faith accept. I would just have easily been able to identify the illusion had it been a depiction of Buddha, Confucius, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Sun Myung Moon, Lao-tzu, L. Ron Hubbard, Guru Nanak, Zoroaster, Mary Baker Eddy, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Tinker Bell, or Donald Trump.

We atheists are not necessarily ignorant. We simply conclude that mankind has not yet invented, and perhaps never will invent the 'one true god,' no matter how many times he tries.

Nice illusion though. It's been around for many years.

I am a Christian, so I easily recognized Jesus. But I do agree with you, I would have been able to easily identify any of the other Gods/Leaders of other religions. I think that if there is a well known person, you will be able to recognize Him, even if you do not believe.