BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

post-43629-018541000 1304009974.jpg

Mkay, so here's my grievance. i have loved my boyfriend Nick, since the moment I laid eyes on him, and he doesn't believe me. He says, "Love at first sight is bullsh*t." Well I say it's not. How else can you explain the way I feel about him? The feelings are so strong and he returns them just as strongly. Thoughts and comments??? Gripes and greivances? Concerns and questions?

I think sometimes not only romcoms and disney bottle up the world of love, but there are also self-indulged TV shows such as friends which are so self-absorbed, that you limit your world to a few people and a few people on the streets and TV. Such things limit the wild world of love! Embrace the person, see if you two feel the same! You might like his smile or his reaction to such things, but you never really know a person until you've gone and talked to him.

I think sometimes not only romcoms and disney bottle up the world of love, but there are also self-indulged TV shows such as friends which are so self-absorbed, that you limit your world to a few people and a few people on the streets and TV. Such things limit the wild world of love! Embrace the person, see if you two feel the same! You might like his smile or his reaction to such things, but you never really know a person until you've gone and talked to him.

People lie. You never know a person, no matter how much you talk. Take it from me, everyone's in this game of life for themselves.

i dont think you can have love at first sight(maybe atracted) but you could perhaps fall in love with a color a tv a painting or parents love their children no matterwhat