BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok guys, if you've played Cavenglok's Brian Dennis series, you'll know the rules.

You are Colonel Tom Anderson. You have 3 different armies at your disposal, each with 1000 men. They are sorted by skill.

Army 1 (A1) is skilled at suppressing the enemies and using explosives. They have light machine guns.

Army 2 (A2) is skilled at pushing forward and defending areas. They use assault rifles.

Army 3 (A3) is composed of Field Medics (FM) and Engineers (E). Field Medics use Sub-Machine guns and Engineers use shotguns. Engineers can fix equipment and weapons, and Field Medics can... well medic.

You must destroy another 10 Colonels with the same armies as you.

OK... GO!

Oh and btw I will upload a pic of the battleground so you can see it easier and make better tactics. Oh yeah and every time you want to use special 'moves' let's call 'em, (air support, fix, heal, C4) you must answer a riddle.

I retreat, then drop nuclear bomb in the middle and destroy them all, then send my men to thailand for some relaxation

You don't have access to bombs. Your engineers only carry small explosives like C4 and whatnot.

Great! Any snipers? If not, then use Army 1 and 3 to (in the middle of the night) to set up explosives around the base. Make sure there are no snipers or anything, but if the men get shot, well, use the medics to help them. When you clear your men, detonate the base and rush in with Army 2 to take them out. Any alliances with the other Colonels? If not, then you shouldn't attract Colonel 10's attention too much. If they attack, use Army 2 to "defend" Colonel 9, pretending that their base is yours so that Colonel 10 can take out Colonel 9, maybe. Then it'll be a 3-way battle that you can easily slip out of.

Great! Any snipers? If not, then use Army 1 and 3 to (in the middle of the night) to set up explosives around the base. Make sure there are no snipers or anything, but if the men get shot, well, use the medics to help them. When you clear your men, detonate the base and rush in with Army 2 to take them out. Any alliances with the other Colonels? If not, then you shouldn't attract Colonel 10's attention too much. If they attack, use Army 2 to "defend" Colonel 9, pretending that their base is yours so that Colonel 10 can take out Colonel 9, maybe. Then it'll be a 3-way battle that you can easily slip out of.

Which base? (The Col. are in bases)

Well, if you wanted to end this really quickly, just surround the whole area in explosives and leave. The enemy would take out each other, and the rest would go boom. Solved

:D .
Well, the reason the base is damaged is A. It's a trap. B. It was destroyed by another colonel. Either way, throw a grenade inside the bursted-open door and hide behind something so the enemy wouldn't see you if somebody was there.
Edited by Shinabitheriddlesolver

You throw a grenade threw the door and half your men enter, half stay outside.

You are in a courtyard, with statues of stone and some bushes. In front of you are some steep stairs, with some kind of symbol held up by a fence at the top. That's Col. 1's emblem. You notice it has a big red X painted on it. It's not paint. It's blood. There are bodies and limbs scattered everywhere. Also, to your left and right are buildings. They have wooden doors.

Choose your option...

Place C4 around the base. Wait- is C4 and others like it limited? If so, then just use explosives. After you do that, light a fire on the top of the stone stairway, and head back to base. If I am correct, other Colonels will come and the explosives/C4 might knock out part of an army or a colonel themself. But before we do this, I wanna see what the others say about doing this.

Your men split up as the captains take charge. There are 30 teams with 16 men in each. You stay in the courtyard with six of your personal elite team of hand-picked soldiers. You have a radio to keep contact with all of your teams. After 2 hours, 19 teams return. They have no idea where the missing teams are.

Edited by Psyflash

Well, if you wanted to end this really quickly, just surround the whole area in explosives and leave. The enemy would take out each other, and the rest would go boom. Solved

:D .
Well, the reason the base is damaged is A. It's a trap. B. It was destroyed by another colonel. Either way, throw a grenade inside the bursted-open door and hide behind something so the enemy wouldn't see you if somebody was there.

Sounds like something someone with an Obama pic would say. :blink: I am trying to figure this out really quick. I have a solution.

Edited by brandonyy4u

ok, how do i submit a picture?

when you post using the 'full editor' just below the text box is a button that says "Click To Attach Files"

Press that and then pick it from your computer.

HaHa out smarted it!

Here's my battle plan

post-40589-045148800 1299255692.png

You really thought about this, didn't you? I'd rather stick to the "everybody working together" tactic. But at the end of the game I'll tell you whether your plan worked out or not! I'm saying this just so

1. It lasts longer.

2. It's more... dynamic (?)

So we going in groups or following Brandon?

If we're going in groups, send out a messenger (JUST ONE) to ask for an alliance with Col. 10. They seem like one of those big bad groups. If they say yes, great! Ask if you can borrow some of their troops, share any loot and information found. Keep some soldiers there to show peace, but have some C4s at the ready. When something goes awry, well, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

So are negotiations good to go?

You send out a messenger to Col. 10. After 3 hours, you receive a messenger back from Col. 10 saying that he accepts and is giving your messenger a little treat. You don't mind this, and wait for your messenger's return.

4 hours pass, and your look-outs report some movement outside the base. You go to the front gate and open the eye-slot to peek out. You notice a wardrobe on the the ground. Your men take it inside. You open it to find your messenger with black eyes, cuts, bruises, and a slit throat. One of the young soldiers throw up. Even you wince at the sight. On his chest guard, the words "HA HA HA HA HA" are painted in blood. Most likely the messenger's. You close the wardrobe and have your men make a coffin out of it, and organize a ceremony.