BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

18 answers to this question

This can't be done - simply work from end back wards and you'll see that there aren't any solutions.

There is a solution

This is not as easy as simply trying to find a way through the maze. Use your logic.

Edited by Eragon

If the maze is in fact the colourful part, with the white parts being the walls, then the two ways to the "end" is: directly right, then down; or directly down, then right (ie. follow the purple walls).

The maze is the white part.

Edited by Eragon

Eragon goes directly down; then directly right until he reaches a big block (which isn't technically connected to any other wall, so looks like a big block from Zelda: Ocarina of Time). He pushes the block 1 space to the right and travels 1 space down to reach the end.

Probably not on the right track on this attempt, either. I was thinking of the old game "Boulder dash" on Commodor 64 (and Zelda).

Eragon goes directly down; then directly right until he reaches a big block (which isn't technically connected to any other wall, so looks like a big block from Zelda: Ocarina of Time). He pushes the block 1 space to the right and travels 1 space down to reach the end.

Probably not on the right track on this attempt, either. I was thinking of the old game "Boulder dash" on Commodor 64 (and Zelda).

Go back to page 1 and read the note I wrote for you

Can Eragon just walk around the outside of the maze?

Yes he can and that's the answer but it would be easier if he just follows the purple line

Edited by Eragon

perhaps that black circle that blocks the correct path near the end of the white path is not a complete obstacle.

Yes the black circle is a complete blockage, eragon cannot pass through, I put it there myself :D

Edited by Eragon

Eragon just need to follow the puple line around the maze (i.e. straight down then right or right then down. I did not say in my puzzle that he needs to go into the maze, he just needs to get from start to end.