Experience you use

whatever you ask.

No matter the question

no matter the task.

To learn is easy

it's easy to apply.

Remember the value

just give it a try.

Chris I am sure you have heard this expression of learning something.

I have faith you can get it...thumbsup.gif

You are on-top of the answer. Just not the correct expression.

You have the what, try.....hmmmm... maybe the How?

The way someone teaches you a specific task is by......ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

how to teach, teaching how to, have a cow, blow a gasket, break a leg, ok i am running out of stuff... hopefully these are them.

EDIT:

take-your-time

ok i think the last one is the answer... but i am not going to

jump-the-gun

before you look at it JKB!!!

Edited by chrispen

Task-based learning? Task-based teaching? Teaching by example? Learning by example?

You are there ...just not the correct "phrase"....man.

OK 1 more..........

Count the number of times a cricket chirps in 15 seconds, and add 37. No, you didn't just calculate your age in cricket years - you measured the temperature outdoors in degrees Fahrenheit. ............what is this example called???????

Edited by Juskiknback

maybe

was going to say rule of thumb from the top of my head, but i am going to guess "'follow the example', or 'do your best'"

EDIT: if i make my own spoiler, then it is always best to end with ":ph34r::blush:

Edited by chrispen

Rules of Thumb?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA ~Just Me~.................YOU GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go .....nice job.

A rule of thumb is a principle with broad application that is not intended to be strictly accurate or reliable for every situation. It is an easily learned and easily applied procedure for approximately calculating or recalling some value, or for making some determination.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA ~Just Me~.................YOU GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go .....nice job.

A rule of thumb is a principle with broad application that is not intended to be strictly accurate or reliable for every situation. It is an easily learned and easily applied procedure for approximately calculating or recalling some value, or for making some determination.

i found out if you Google JKB's last hint, you get Rules of Thumb... wish iwould have done that before... not to sound sullen or anything, but i haven't answered a riddle with the correct answer before, not in all of my posts. :ph34r: and good job ~J~M~

i found out if you Google JKB's last hint, you get Rules of Thumb... wish iwould have done that before... not to sound sullen or anything, but i haven't answered a riddle with the correct answer before, not in all of my posts. :ph34r: and good job ~J~M~

Thanks, Chrispen! And I'd like to share the solving of this one with you, 'cause after all, you were thinking about saying it and it was before JKB made it official, so I officially count you in on this one!! I also found it by Googling. It took forever, though. Most of my answers were from searches based on how close everyone's answers were.