BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

7 answers to this question

1st post more of a statement really, not looking for any replies. Although I am a pretty big sports follower, Bruins, Redsox, Patriots will always be in my blood, brought up that way. You can keep the celtics ,never did like watching basketball. As far as last nights game go's, nail biter, thought we lost that one for sure. Squeezed it out in the last 2 min, scored to touchdowns. anyway hope your day is prosperous.

Hey slick, Yeah it's nice seeing the Pats beat teams I don't like too. Then again it's nice seeing the pats beat anyone. Don't forget for years I've been watching Boston have losing seasons. It's good to see Sox and Pats doing better.

Hey slick, Yeah it's nice seeing the Pats beat teams I don't like too. Then again it's nice seeing the pats beat anyone. Don't forget for years I've been watching Boston have losing seasons. It's good to see Sox and Pats doing better.

I'm still a Bears fan and CWS fan too. I guess I may be the last person to post in here. This thread is lacking views/ replies.unsure.gif

well i don't really watch sports although i LOVE them. My team is the Pats (don't know why, but i read books on them and stuff) i can't believe they traded Richard Seymour for 1st round draft pick, well i guess he is getting old...

well i don't really watch sports although i LOVE them. My team is the Pats (don't know why, but i read books on them and stuff) i can't believe they traded Richard Seymour for 1st round draft pick, well i guess he is getting old...

Very sad to see him go, he's still a very good player. Can only imagine that Pats staff knows something we don't. There on T.V. today, channel is C.B.S. There playing the Jets. I didn't always follow sports either, was always way more interested in Rock&Roll, you know writing songs playing music that kind of thing. Then you get older, and married, kids that stuff and you settle down to a couch, T.V. and good football game.

Very sad to see him go, he's still a very good player. Can only imagine that Pats staff knows something we don't. There on T.V. today, channel is C.B.S. There playing the Jets. I didn't always follow sports either, was always way more interested in Rock&Roll, you know writing songs playing music that kind of thing. Then you get older, and married, kids that stuff and you settle down to a couch, T.V. and good football game.

well it is more just, i am the only one in my household who likes sports, i mean i love watching games and all, but i don't want to take the T.V. for something only i will enjoy (although sometimes you have to) heh i guess i turned the channel at the right time NE is playing, guess not...NE losing in the forth...

Edited by 24_65_34_83_361