BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

ok, here's a collection of stupid robber stories i've heard:

-(this is my favorite)there's a guy that's robbing a winery of all it's wine, so the person he's robbing says, "i can't give you this until you prove you're over 18, i'm going to need some identification" and the robber gives him his driver's lisence!!! (he was arrested shortly after)

-2 people are trying to rob a bank, and they get there 5 minutes before opening time. so they wait. the employees inside see them and call the cops.

-there is a guy that robbed $2,000 from an armored car. in pennies. the cops caught up to him pretty fast.

-2 guys are fleeing on foot after a robbery, and they runs straight into 2 cops. they wait there for 2 hours waiting to be arrested, then the REAL cops show up! the cops they ran into were actors!!!!

-there's a guy fleeing from the cops in a dark alleyway, and the cops caught up to him pretty quick. his shoes were the kind that light up when you step!!!

-a woman that lives in a trailer, robs $100,000,000 from the bank she works at, then she buys a mansion. someone noticed the dramatic change in homes.

-a guy robbed a gas station, and covered his fave with duct tape. it worked out, but think of how it would feel removing that duct tape!

-there was a guy that got arrested i don't know how, but when he went to jail, he hid a bag of marijuana in his butt.(i don't know if this is actually true, but its funny anyway!)

-one man stole a bunch of expensive paintings, then when he was caught in a house with nowhere to hide the paintings, and the cops about to enter, he started to eat the paintings!!!!!!

-one guy ran a stop sign, then when a cop tried to pull him over, he sped up, and started a car chase. all for avoiding being pulled over for a stop sign.

-one guy pulled off the perfect robbery. he stole a million bucks, no way for anyone to catch him, and he felt guilty about it. he wrote a sorry card and turned himself in.

that's all i can think of right now.

This really happened:

A old lady was walking a dog, when the dog did it's business. She picked it up in a bag, and started walking home.

On he way there, a mugger jumped out, stole the bag, pushed her down, and ran away. The lady didn't suffer, but after

the man dumped what he thought were valuables in his hand.....

This really happened:

A old lady was walking a dog, when the dog did it's business. She picked it up in a bag, and started walking home.

On he way there, a mugger jumped out, stole the bag, pushed her down, and ran away. The lady didn't suffer, but after

the man dumped what he thought were valuables in his hand.....

HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! wow, you'd think ppl would check what they just stole.

here's another one:

A father was a teller at a bank, he and his son were gonna rob the place without harmming anyone, they had the perfect plan: the son would go to his fathers booth, ask him to hand over the money and get away.

Except they were caught becuase of a slip of the tongue, the security tape heard the son say,"Fork over the money DAD!

hehehe

Edited by chidoric

A man broke into a home wanting milk, as the resident got him some the resident also called the police. when they got there they found the back door broken, the man claimed he didnt do it but the milky mustache proved he did it.

A man on trial for burglary, went to the courtroom in a extremly fancy suit. When the judge wanted evidence, the victim told him,"theres your evidence, thats my suit!!

a purse snatcher on trial with himself as his lawyer, called the victim to the stand and asked,"Did you get a good look at my face when I stole your purse?" :blink:

A nervous robber demanded $400, when he got it, he jammed it in his pocket with his gun..... it went off killing instantly.

A man broke into a home wanting milk, as the resident got him some the resident also called the police. when they got there they found the back door broken, the man claimed he didnt do it but the milky mustache proved he did it.

A man on trial for burglary, went to the courtroom in a extremly fancy suit. When the judge wanted evidence, the victim told him,"theres your evidence, thats my suit!!

a purse snatcher on trial with himself as his lawyer, called the victim to the stand and asked,"Did you get a good look at my face when I stole your purse?" :blink:

A nervous robber demanded $400, when he got it, he jammed it in his pocket with his gun..... it went off killing instantly.

OMFG!!! LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL :lol:

*roflmao*...thank goodness 4 stupid criminals...*gasps*...that duct tape guy got caught...he was on tv saying "do I look like the duct tape bandit?"...he was missing part of 1 eyebrow and had red marks all over his face... :lol:

*roflmao*...thank goodness 4 stupid criminals...*gasps*...that duct tape guy got caught...he was on tv saying "do I look like the duct tape bandit?"...he was missing part of 1 eyebrow and had red marks all over his face... :lol:

oh, i just heard he had duct tape!!! HAHA!! i thought of another one:

2 guys were robbing a gas station, and while one went to crack the safe, to other one tried to distract the lady behind the desk by getting naked and running around all wild. she didn't know they were robbing the place, but she called the cops and stayed calm and the cops came and arrested them!

and yes, thank goodness for stupid criminals! :P

A man in a bar asked the bartender if he could count his money, the bartender said yes and turned on the TV.

As the man finished with exactly 10,000 dollars, there was a news flash saying that 2 banks were recently robbed of a total of $10,000. the bartender got suspicious and called the cops, it was the man :rolleyes:

...genius...pure genius...Y would U count that much money in a bar anyways?... :huh: ...2 many drunk ppl that might take it...

ha! that's probably why he asked, so nobody would be suspicious that he was counting $ in secret...

yeah...

This one I think should get the nod for all around general stupidity:

A guy I knew in high school spent his senior year (and then some probably, I never saw him again) in juvie for robbing a bank. He entered the bank on one hot August day wearing a balaclava, and patiently waited in line for his turn. Somehow, the employees' suspicions were not aroused until he passed the teller a threatening note. She handed over to him what was in her tray (about $1,000) and he walked out the front door. He tossed away the balaclava, and waited for his getaway vehicle - the city bus - at the bus stop directly outside the front entrance of the bank. He was still waiting for the bus when the police showed up and began their investigation, which eventually led them outside, where they found the discarded balaclava, and interviewed him while he waited for the bus. He was eventually caught, not through any clever police work, but because his girlfriend's father read her diary, where she had written something to the effect of: "August 17th. Friday. Today we committed a major felony..."

This one I think should get the nod for all around general stupidity:

A guy I knew in high school spent his senior year (and then some probably, I never saw him again) in juvie for robbing a bank. He entered the bank on one hot August day wearing a balaclava, and patiently waited in line for his turn. Somehow, the employees' suspicions were not aroused until he passed the teller a threatening note. She handed over to him what was in her tray (about $1,000) and he walked out the front door. He tossed away the balaclava, and waited for his getaway vehicle - the city bus - at the bus stop directly outside the front entrance of the bank. He was still waiting for the bus when the police showed up and began their investigation, which eventually led them outside, where they found the discarded balaclava, and interviewed him while he waited for the bus. He was eventually caught, not through any clever police work, but because his girlfriend's father read her diary, where she had written something to the effect of: "August 17th. Friday. Today we committed a major felony..."

...I thought this was stupid criminals...now our police are getting stupid?!?...

In 1994, a man and his accomplice told a store that they will rob their shop. the store manager called the police, and 30 minutes later the "robbers" came and were arrested.

A woman found that her lottery ticket was 1 number away from winning 20 dollars, she called the clerk to distract him then changed the number with a sharpie. The clerk spotted it immediatly, and called the cops. as she was about to be arrested, she saw her original ticket was worth $2000 :o

In 1994, a man and his accomplice told a store that they will rob their shop. the store manager called the police, and 30 minutes later the "robbers" came and were arrested.

A woman found that her lottery ticket was 1 number away from winning 20 dollars, she called the clerk to distract him then changed the number with a sharpie. The clerk spotted it immediatly, and called the cops. as she was about to be arrested, she saw her original ticket was worth $2000 :o

MAN!!! I REMEMBER THAT DUDE!!!! THAT'S THE MOST HILARIOUS CRIMINAL STORY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, don't you love stupid criminals.

i know someone who went to juvie. supposedly he raped someone, but i don't know for shure. but it doesn't suprize me that he would do that, we weren't really friends, but he was kind of messed up...

dude i'd be curseing up a storm if that happened to me

think if a robber was dumb enough to do this:

walk into a bank and go to this really hot teller and demand $200. then on his way out he left his number,address, and name to the teller so she could contact him to go on a date to spend the $200 he just stole

think if a robber was dumb enough to do this:

walk into a bank and go to this really hot teller and demand $200. then on his way out he left his number,address, and name to the teller so she could contact him to go on a date to spend the $200 he just stole

OH.

MY.

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW F***ING RETARTED COULD A PERSON GET!!!!!!!!! WOW! WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Or, how about this one:

A man walked into a convenience store, took a $20 bill out of his pocket and asked for change. When the cashier opened the drawer, he drew a gun and demanded its contents. The cashier complied, and the thief fled, leaving the $20 on the counter. The register had contained $14.70.

Or, how about this one:

A man walked into a convenience store, took a $20 bill out of his pocket and asked for change. When the cashier opened the drawer, he drew a gun and demanded its contents. The cashier complied, and the thief fled, leaving the $20 on the counter. The register had contained $14.70.

LOLZ!!!

Or, how about this one:

wow he must have an iq of -1000

Doesn't this belong in the jokes sect?

I don't know any stupid crimminal storys, but here's my shot.

At a DQ, some nerd gave the lady a 200 $ bill with George Bush on it. She fell for it and gave him ice cream and change. Needless to say, she got fired.