BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Treasure Hunt #4 – Secret of the Blueprint

FIF, andromeda and ST rushed to professor office, although it was almost the midnight, but the security guard knew them and let them entered to the blocks.

Once they reached at Professor Templeton’s office, FIF knocked the door.

“Come in,” Professor answered.

They opened the door; the room was dark. Andromeda found the switch and turned the lights on. To their surprise, they saw professor was tied on his chair and blindfolded. But he remained calm. There were 2 men passed out and lying on the floor. One of them the head was bleeding. They very soon recognized who is the one with the head injured: Professor Ernest Wise’s assistant, Roy.

FIF quickly unfastened the rope and handkerchief from Professor Templeton. Then they quickly moved away from the block in a very short time. Professor Templeton brought also some important documents and the thing that where Professor Ernest’s blueprint kept with them. (refer to Blueprint to the victory for details)

They rented a motel since they knew places they used to stay were not safe for the moment.

Professor sat on the sofa, took a sip of water, contacted Inspector Slick about the incidents, and then started telling the story:

Roy, Professor Ernest’s assistant sneaked into his room, asking for the blueprint. Professor Templeton mentioned it was too late, because the competition was over.

Roy: Ha, who interested in the competition? What I want is the paper! Now tell me where you keep it?

Professor Templeton: I will never let you know!

Roy then raised his anger and hit Professor Templeton. The next moment Professor Templeton was sober, he found himself being tied on his chair and blindfolded. At that time, he heard another strange voice.

Stranger: Are you searching for those items too?

Roy: Items? No! I just want the piece of paper!

Stranger: You are useless, you can’t keep the paper, you have been under arrested and now you are going to screw up my plan? Get moving from here now!

Roy: Once I get the paper back, I will leave.

Stranger: Leave all to me. You just get lost!

Roy: You and your fat hope! You want to gain all the credits? Never!

Stranger: Then take this!

(Professor Templeton then heard the glass broken voice, and a moan. The stranger then approached to Professor Templeton)

Stranger: Now tell me! Where are those things you and the kids took from the room? Why don’t you just take the coins and leave those items behind? Where are they now? (Refer to The Secret Tunnel )

Professor: I don’t know what you are talking about

Stranger: Don’t know? Hah, never mind then, wait until your students figure out what I mean and meet at here then…..

(Professor Templeton then heard another knocking voice and then get everything went silence, until FIF and the gang came)

“It must be Roy hit the stranger’s head to make him faint, before he truly passed out.” FIF guessed.

“I am surprised that he is actually eyeing of the paper of the blue print, but not what was drawn on the blue print.”

“So what is so special about this paper?” ST took out the blue print and opened up widely to inspect.

“Well, besides the design that Professor Ernest drawn, I can’t see anything else.”

Suddenly, the whole town had electricity black out! Everything became dark…..except the blueprint: Some words written on the paper which it couldn’t be seen in the bright were now glowing in the dark.

A brail no log attach, be prepare, two aced baskets extol

We take itch away when we feel too pain

Twin sheets, meal bonus, silo jumping

Jog a yard, ear nose throat are on, who win?

ppo : 59.53+9.10939-31 #

u3^3 : 84.74+1.6022-19+104+1.6605-27+3-sqrt(-1) #

“So, this must be the secret of the paper. I wonder how professor Ernest could have this paper?” FIF asked with shock.

“Those are Roy’s hand writings except the last 2 lines, I can recognize it. I think maybe he copied from somewhere on this paper in a rush while working in the office. But then Professor Ernest accidentally took it for drawing his creation for the competition.” Andromeda guessed.

“And Roy keep trying to get back the paper, his action made Professor misunderstood and thought Roy is eyeing of his drawing.” ST continued.

“Poor Wise, if he not mistook this paper sheet, he may not be killed.” Professor Templeton sighed.

The electricity supply is on again. But they managed to copy everything from the paper and what they plan to do now is try to understand what do those words mean? It has caused Professor Ernest killed and get Professor Templeton in trouble. They swore to find out the answer!

Question for episode 4: What is the secret message written on the paper?

Some minor error, better clarify here to avoid confusion.

Treasure Hunt #4 – Secret of the Blueprint

FIF, andromeda and ST rushed to professor office, although it was almost the midnight, but the security guard knew them and let them entered to the blocks.

Once they reached at Professor Templeton’s office, FIF knocked the door.

“Come in,” Professor answered.

They opened the door; the room was dark. Andromeda found the switch and turned the lights on. To their surprise, they saw professor was tied on his chair and blindfolded. But he remained calm. There were 2 men passed out and lying on the floor. One of them the head was bleeding. They very soon recognized who is the one with the head injured: Professor Ernest Wise’s assistant, Roy.

FIF quickly unfastened the rope and handkerchief from Professor Templeton. Then they quickly moved away from the block in a very short time. Professor Templeton brought also some important documents and the thing that where Professor Ernest’s blueprint kept with them. (refer to Blueprint to the victory for details)

They rented a motel since they knew places they used to stay were not safe for the moment.

Professor sat on the sofa, took a sip of water, contacted Inspector Slick about the incidents, and then started telling the story:

Roy, Professor Ernest’s assistant sneaked into his room, asking for the blueprint. Professor Templeton mentioned it was too late, because the competition was over.

Roy: Ha, who interested in the competition? What I want is the paper! Now tell me where you keep it?

Professor Templeton: I will never let you know!

Roy then raised his anger and hit Professor Templeton. The next moment Professor Templeton was sober, he found himself being tied on his chair and blindfolded. At that time, he heard another strange voice.

Stranger: Are you searching for those items too?

Roy: Items? No! I just want the piece of paper!

Stranger: You are useless, you can’t keep the paper, you have been under arrested and now you are going to screw up my plan? Get moving from here now!

Roy: Once I get the paper back, I will leave.

Stranger: Leave all to me. You just get lost!

Roy: You and your fat hope! You want to gain all the credits? Never!

Stranger: Then take this!

(Professor Templeton then heard the glass broken voice, and a moan. The stranger then approached to Professor Templeton)

Stranger: Now tell me! Where are those things you and the kids took from the room? Why don’t you just take the coins and leave those items behind? Where are they now? (Refer to The Secret Tunnel )

Professor: I don’t know what you are talking about

Stranger: Don’t know? Hah, never mind then, wait until your students figure out what I mean and meet at here then…..

(Professor Templeton then heard another knocking voice and then get everything went silence, until FIF and the gang came)

“It must be Roy hit the stranger’s head to make him faint, before he truly passed out.” FIF guessed.

“I am surprised that he is actually eyeing of the paper of the blue print, but not what was drawn on the blue print.”

“So what is so special about this paper?” ST took out the blue print and opened up widely to inspect.

“Well, besides the design that Professor Ernest drawn, I can’t see anything else.”

Suddenly, the whole town had electricity black out! Everything became dark…..except the blueprint: Some words written on the paper which it couldn’t be seen in the bright were now glowing in the dark.

A brail no log attach, be prepare, two aced baskets extol

We take itch away when we feel too pain

Twin sheets, meal bonus, silo jumping

Jog a yard, ear nose throat are on, who win?

ppo : 59.53+9.10939-31 #

u3^3 : 84.74+1.6022-19+104+1.6605-27+3-sqrt(-1) #

“So, this must be the secret of the paper. I wonder how professor Ernest could have this paper?” FIF asked with shock.

“Those are Roy’s hand writings except the last 2 lines, I can recognize it. I think maybe he copied from somewhere on this paper in a rush while working in the office. But then Professor Ernest accidentally took it for drawing his creation for the competition.” Andromeda guessed.

“And Roy keep trying to get back the paper, his action made Professor misunderstood and thought Roy is eyeing of his drawing.” ST continued.

“Poor Wise, if he not mistook this paper sheet, he may not be killed.” Professor Templeton sighed.

The electricity supply is on again. But they managed to copy everything from the paper and what they plan to do now is try to understand what do those words mean? It has caused Professor Ernest killed and get Professor Templeton in trouble. They swore to find out the answer!

Question for episode 4: What is the secret message written on the paper?

Edit: I put the story the Prof. Templeton face in a spoiler.

Ooh, yay! Another Woon Treasure hunt :D

[spoiler=it's too early... :P ]We take itch away when we feel too pain - st?

Jog a yard, ear nose throat are on, who win? - faceout?

I hope the math stuff isn't literally...math <_<

Edited by star_tiger

Ooh, yay! Another Woon Treasure hunt :D

[spoiler=it's too early... :P ]We take itch away when we feel too pain - st?

Jog a yard, ear nose throat are on, who win? - faceout?

I hope the math stuff isn't literally...math <_<

Nope. :)

does u3^3 mean You three exponent three, so you nine?
:P And does ppo stand for Prof Templeton?

not really. If I am not mistaken

what do you normally then? ;)

not really. If I am not mistaken

what do you normally then? ;)

OK, let me rephrase this hint

What normally people do when they hold a paper and don't understand what it said?

OK, let me rephrase this hint

What normally people do when they hold a paper and don't understand what it said?

Google it! Joking...

Er...

Check the dictionary? Ask someone? Turn it upside down? Put it under a light?

That's what I'd do...:unsure:

<(^-^)>

Google it! Joking...

Er...

Check the dictionary? Ask someone? Turn it upside down? Put it under a light?

That's what I'd do...:unsure:

<(^-^)>

You just spoke the solution for......well part of the message. But which one? ;)

Jog a yard

Maybe :)

0.9144 is important?

edit: One more thing

A brail

is a net so do we need to arrange those numbers or some of the letters in a grid??

Nope, can I say

I got inspired by your series of treasure hunts?

even: 84.74+e+rf+u+Li-i so ??erful

odd: 59.53 + me

Thoughts that 84.xx and 59.xx are isotopes...

CORRECT so far!

Spoiler for but....:

You should able to answer for the 84.xx and 59.xx already, because the color indicate the same solution methods. :huh:

OK so the solution for the odd and the even are

PrIme and PoWerfuL!

I just realized

what powerful prime might mean since the word prime has 5 letters and the word powerful has 8 letters when you add them up it's 13 and it's considered to be a powerful prime in peoples lives!

:D

I have tried counting the "verse" but I didn't get anything useful or more likely didn't see it ;)