BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

9 answers to this question

Because I don't know who owns the rights ...

Cracked.com -> Humor -> Weird World puts up different pictures at times that look like they must have been digitally altered, but really aren't. Some of them have multiple angles to demonstrate how the illusions worked. My favorites are in the "17 more images you won't believe aren't photoshopped". The checker-board is in there, with another angle that shows the paint in odd places. (Err, fair warning, their commentary tends to be at least PG-13.)

If you search for "not photoshopped" or "forced perspective" you can find a lot of interesting pictures! :)

Check out Julian Beever's work for more great sidewalk art. Some of the ones shown above are from him. I'm amazed at all the pictures he's able to create from simple chalk.

Julian's Beever's site

Wow he is a really amazing artist. Thanks for posting his website, I really enjoyed looking at his work. :thumbsup:

Wow. The checkerboard does not look so real though..... :blush:

I think the point is the hall is real, and then they painted inside the hall so that from the right angle it looks like there are some floating squares.