Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jungle

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 NintendoMad

NintendoMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:11 AM

It's funny!!! I have seen this before!! You have to get past all the knowledge and just answer the question!! Dion't over complicate it!! Forget the fact that an elephant/giraffe can't fit in a fridge!! You open the door and put the silly thing in!! Then it all links on as one thing!! Remember you old answers and questions such as the lake won't be infested by crocs as (Like seen earlier) they are at the party!!

#22 Dann

Dann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

What happens if the party was at the lake - Most animals such as elephants and Giraffes drink at water holes and lakes.

Hmmm

#23 Dann

Dann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:11 PM

Or what happens if the party was at the otherside of the lake???

#24 nidantwelve

nidantwelve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:32 AM

I took them to be separate questions. The elephant and giraffe ones were easy. Just make sure you have a big refridgerator, open the door and put them in. The one about the party, I just had no idea. And the one about the crocodiles, I was thinkin, get out the .30-06 :)

#25 tamjap

tamjap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:28 PM

first I thought I had an elephant costume but found that was to small so I took my giraffe costume

Wow - Your elephant costume is too small?? :huh:

#26 moomichme

moomichme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:25 AM

I remember this from one from a chain e-mail.

Spoiler for 1

Spoiler for 2

Spoiler for 3

Spoiler for 4

#27 brotherbock

brotherbock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

If the lake is infested with crocs, then they're necessarily in the lake, and not the party. So you cannot swim through the lake!!

Maybe the question should be restated to "a lake normally inhabited by crocs"

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to point out the obvious.

If you come to a croc infested lake and there are no crocs in it, then you have mis-identified it as a croc-infested lake. So you have simply come to a lake...or, more precisely, you have come to a croc-free lake...perhaps even a life-free lake, if indeed all the animals, fish included, are at the party.

This doesn't take into account, of course, the juvenile crocs who will instead stay home and play World of Warcraft all night instead of going to the party.

So the solution to Question 4 is to swim across the lake, making a sound like a diseased thompsons gazelle, which they won't want to take the time away from W.O.W. to go eat...because it's diseased.

#28 Dan Hill

Dan Hill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

1. open the door and put him in
2. open the door take the elephant out and put him in
3. the elephant
4. through it, the croc is getting drunk at home cause he forgot about the party :D
5. Santa Clause :D

#29 Singerbear

Singerbear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

I believe this is actually an IQ test that was given to something like 5 year olds and to ceos and higher level management of some major corporations. I can't confirm this of course, but what I heard was that the 5 year olds did MUCH better at the test.

The first question checks to see if you put too many constraints on problems.
The second tests if you can work with real life situations and take into account existing facts.
the third checks to see if you can utilize past information,
and the fourth sees if you learn from your mistakes.

I failed miserably the first time, by the way. but then again, I'm not a 5 year old. :D

#30 Mogli

Mogli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:47 AM

The Q3 should be like wat are the 2 animals that did not attend the party?

Spoiler for Answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users