Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes Hybrid

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#231 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

Uh...b/c you didn't draft me as Elle? When I specifically directed the statement that I was the company mia at you...

or we could have tried to draft you the same time the heros did...

#232 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:40 PM

I want to say thank you...a BIG THANK YOU to Prince. We had a lot of communication "issues" going on and if it wasnt for Prince taking over then we would not have gotten as far as we did.

#233 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:50 PM

Shame he didn't stay dead >.>

Really though, you guys played a good game, and I'm sorry that we kept pushing days so long. We were really only able to communicate around 2 hours before the end of each day, which meant that we were doing things like saying "If I don't hear back from X and Y by this time, we'll just send in this as our action, but if they say A, then we'll do a different thing..."

#234 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:10 PM

*gets out his hunting call, and goes BrandonB hunting, because he's looking forward to this post...*

"Mafia! Mafia!" pauses and waits to see if BrandonB appears. "Mafia!"

#235 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:35 PM

wow, what a game, I kept up with it even though I was dead...
and I totally wanted to respond to the Hiro comment....Here i am :)

Good Job teammates, good to see our killing roles stayed alive...well minus Elle....

#236 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:53 AM

wow, what a game, I kept up with it even though I was dead...
and I totally wanted to respond to the Hiro comment....Here i am :)

Good Job teammates, good to see our killing roles stayed alive...well minus Elle....

Yeah...I had to figure out how to get you guys to draft me without getting myself killed...that's why I put in the false hint for Someguy's team of "guys who can solve those things" ;P
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#237 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 01:42 AM

The Nightmare Becomes Reality

It was too late for the Company, the Heroes were surely going to win the war. However, there was a price for their victory, there was going to be a bloodbath coming… and only one person was going to survive. These terrible events, these two sides pitted against eachother… there was nothing to be gained, only bloodshed.

Riding in the back of her car, as her chauffeur was driving through a tunnel late at night, the droning sound of her engine hollowly echoing off the tunnel walls and through the sunroof… She snapped out of her subconscious haze as her car exited the end of the tunnel. Everything she had just seen… it seemed so real. Though of course, this was her ability. Seeing the future is what she does, so it didn’t even cross her mind as being odd. There was only one thing on Mrs. Petrelli’s mind… she had to stop the events she had just seen in her precognitive state. She had seen all of the events happening right that moment at the train yard, and on to 6 days into the future. It was too late to stop the events taking place at the trainyard, but if she could only get to her house. There was something there that she needed, it was her only chance to prevent this baffling loss of life that she had seen.

Mrs. Petrelli ordered her driver to take her to her residence in NY. It was late, too late for parking enforcement to be around. She told her driver to just parallel park on the side of the street and leave the car running, she wouldn’t take long inside. As soon as the car came to a stop, she opened up the door and stepped out onto the sidewalk and into the snow flurries. As Mrs. Petrelli stood up, she turned and looked to see a little girl walking down the sidewalk. She was holding her mothers hand on one side, and a balloon in her other hand. The little girl dressed in a little pink jacket looked up to see the snow flurries filling the night skies over her head…

Intro
The Nightmare Begins
A Dark Cold-Blooded Night
We Still Have Plans For You...
Attacking Blindly
Blind Intuition
Breaking Point

Great job everyone! Thanks for playing and I hope you all enjoyed it!
Many revisions for Part 2 have already been made but the game may not start for some time.
If you have any additional suggestions, or any ideas for what the Unsideds can do that would parallel the RIE, please let me know.

Thanks again to Ysan for writing the "Breaking Point" post, and to Frost for Helping me write the first two posts (he was isaac so he knew what was coming :P ), and to UR for helping me with the RIE, and to everyone who played!

Edited by Brandonb, 15 November 2008 - 01:45 AM.

#238 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:07 AM

As Mrs. Petrelli stood up, she turned and looked to see a little girl walking down the sidewalk. She was holding her mothers hand on one side, and a balloon in her other hand. The little girl dressed in a little pink jacket looked up to see the snow flurries filling the night skies over her head…

And then Mrs. Petrelli tackled the little girl... :P

#239 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:46 AM

Thanks, Bb! That was a lot of fun! :D It's a great game...with the changes to the RIE you were talking about it should work really well...
Everyone, good game! My only regret is that Kat saved Mekal the first night...XP
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#240 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:38 PM

Oh wow, I completely forgot to post the actions!
(Individual actions are listed. Collective successful actions are in orange)

Spoiler for Cycle 1

Spoiler for Cycle 2

Spoiler for Cycle 3

Spoiler for Cycle 4

Spoiler for Cycle 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users