Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#71 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:56 AM

5 mins left till voting is closed... if there are any last minute vote changes... please do so now.

#72 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:06 AM

Arrhh! Looks like me made it back in time for the planking!

Edited by unreality, 28 September 2008 - 03:06 AM.

#73 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:15 AM

Day post coming up in a sec... this is definitely interesting.

#74 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:15 AM

Yarrr! Me cannot wait for the tides of forture!

#75 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:20 AM

According to my watch, I think the day post is coming 30 minutes earlier .

#76 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:21 AM

It means the bartender was among the voters, since Sinistral hasn't mentioned a tie

#77 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:22 AM

3 Votes for Slick and 3 for WW. Who is the baddie here :o

#78 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:24 AM

It means the bartender was among the voters, since Sinistral hasn't mentioned a tie

This twist in the game will definitely make it interesting as the bartender is an Innocent :P

#79 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:29 AM

Day 1 - Three Pirates?

Captain Sinistral went below deck and came back up with a triangular shaped object. "It seems we have a three way tie!" Seeing as how we do not have a three sided coin, this triangular object will have to do. Sinistral wrote the names of Wally West, Crazypainter, and Slick on each of the sides, and tossed the object high in the air. When it landed... the name showing was....

Wally West.

The sun, a golden coin in the sky, flashed down upon the terrible scene happening aboard Sinistral's Fury.

"I'm telling you, mates!" Wally West screamed, backing up against the wooden railing. "I'm not evil!" His hands shook violently as the crowd of crew members proceeded towards him, shining scimitars and daggers raised above their heads. There were just too many against him.

"Too bad," Woon grinned, fingering the bone handle of a knife. "It doesn't matter whether you're evil anymore. You're going to walk the plank!"

"Walk the plank! Walk the plank!" everyone shouted, their eyes swirling with madness.

A crew member dashed forward, bound Wally West's hands with a thick, scratchy piece of rope, and pushed him/her onto the wooden board hanging precariously over the tip of the ship. Wally West slowly walked to the edge and swallowed bravely.

"Goodbye... matey," laughed Slick as the body of Wally West was kicked off the plank and into the churning sea waters below. It was as if the ocean was opening its horrid mouth, waiting to engulf the Swashbuckler in water.

1) Cherry Lane
2) Wally West - DEAD - [Swashbuckler] - Planked
3) FIF - DEAD [?]
4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student
6) Ben_Law
7) Itachi
8) Unreality
9) GC
10) woon
11) Mekal
12) Slick

Special thanks to FIF for writing the day post story. :D

#80 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:39 AM

Wow, that was a short trip. I think I shouldn't have gone with so little fight, being the swashbuckler and all :(

Sorry, I've been out all day with some people. Just got back. Oh well, have a good trip to the rest of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users