Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hello!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:20 AM

By the way, keep MiKi away from tasers at all costs. She has a certain fondness for them. . . :D

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#12 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:11 AM

That I do. :P

Haha, I love how this has turned into a "keep MiKi away from/away from MiKi" thread. :lol:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#13 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:32 AM

Don't have to keep away from MiKi unless there is a taser in the near vicinity. In that case, you should run. ;)

Edited by Thalia, 30 October 2011 - 04:34 AM.

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#14 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

That I do. :P

Haha, I love how this has turned into a "keep MiKi away from/away from MiKi" thread. :lol:

I advise to stay on-topic.

SMV, welcome to BD and enjoy the puzzles/riddles ;)

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#15 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

Yes sir! *salutes*

But yeah, SMV, if you can handle the craziness, you're sure to have a great time here in the Den!

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#16 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

Hi SMV/Sayali!!! I'm EDM....Welcome to BD!!! :D :D :D

I'm the most 'dangerous' one here, to be honest....i love smileys!!! :D & bugging people....;)

But if you have any questions which no one else wants to answer....I'll answer!!! :D

Don't worry....you'll really enjoy it here....:D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#17 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:41 AM

Welcome to BD (and possibly Mafia) SMV! Hope you enjoy it here!

Spoiler for Maurice normally does this

maurice wonders if he should be more upset at 'Cat' for saying "MAFIA!" :mad:
or for misspelling his name :angry:

Either way, welcome SMV!!

Anyhoo, welcome to the Den, SMV! I am now giving my normal "stay away from these people" speech:
STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS!!! Here are names and reasons why:
A) Molly Mae, AKA MoMa or Molly--he is just generally crazy and will make your brain spontaneously combust.
B) Maurice, AKA Mo--he is also generally crazy and will make your brain spontaneously combust. But he's better than Molly. Not by a lot, but still better.
C) Curr3nt, AKA curr--in mafia threads, he will double to triple the length of the thread. If, without him, the thread would be 20 pages, with him it's anywhere from 40 to 60. He also has very convoluted logic in mafia, as well as ridiculously long posts.
D) Plasmid, AKA plas--in mafia, his posts are incredibly long, with lots of complicated logic that will make your brain spontaneously combust. But otherwise, he's a good guy, so I guess just stay away from him in mafia? Yeah, that's it...
E) Araver--I've been told his posts are long, too. IDK for sure though...

welcome and to add to MissKitten's post

watch out for MissKitten, AKA Miki she's all over this forum, always trying to be helpfull and friendly. She has a secret agenda though, a nefarious plot she has been hatching for longer than you can imageine. Ive said too much already,

SMV, welcome to BD and enjoy the puzzles/riddles ;)

Hi SMV/Sayali!!! I'm EDM....Welcome to BD!!!

I'm the most 'dangerous' one here, to be honest....i love smileys!!! :D & bugging people.... ;)

But if you have any questions which no one else wants to answer....I'll answer!!!

Don't worry....you'll really enjoy it here....

Thanks a lot everyone for giving me such a warm welcome!!! Actually I totally forgot to read this thread since I started it, till today.
I'm sorry I didn't check earlier and once again :thanks: !!!

#18 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

@Thalia, 'Cat'astrophe, maurice :- I have signed up for my first game of Mafia!

By the way, I'm really curious about MiKi. Why does she like Tasers so much and what nefarious plan is she developing?

#19 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

SHHHHhhhhh we mustnt talk too much about the nefarious plot

#20 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

@Thalia, 'Cat'astrophe, maurice :- I have signed up for my first game of Mafia! :D You'll be addicted in no time. Muahaha!

By the way, I'm really curious about MiKi. Why does she like Tasers so much and what nefarious plan is she developing? ^^ That one. JK. Not really sure. As for the tasers, there are some people here who make choose your own adventure types of stories/ puzzles. One of them is the Brian Dennis series. It just so happens that the character you represent has a taser. The taser is MiKi's solution to any and all problems. Can't get someone to talk? Tase them! Look up the Brian Dennis series. We need more people to get involved. (If you don't, MiKi might tase you. :P)

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users