Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Mafia Game: Ocean 11

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:25 AM

I am making this topic to get some feedback for the mafia Pablos4pandas and me are hosting. Since it is my first attempt at hosting, I am asking for some help to make this a success. Thanks in advance for the feedback. The names are still being finalized.

Redwall Mafia
Host/Co-host- Framm 18/Pablos4Pandas

Baddies-
Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority

Group kill

Badrang the Tyrant- Blocks a player every night.

Cluny the Scourge- On even nights has diverts all actions targeted for him to another player. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player of his choice.

Ublaz Mad Eyes- Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role every night.

Goodies-
Wincon- Kill all baddies.

Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.

Blocker-Boar the Fighter?

Healer-Abbess Germaine?- Chooses a player to save on even nights. Can save self once.

Saver- Foremole- Chooses a player to save on odd nights. Can save self once

Own Vote 1x, 2x, or 0x-Friar

Kidnapper- Guosim (group) Kidnaps the player, negating that players night action and cannot participate in that day’s lynch.

Spy- Queen Warbeak or Samkim

Ghost of Martin- is known from the start. Knows all of the goodies, and can give a clue via the host/co-host to a goodie each night in the form of a riddle. (or a variation of this role)(If you have read the series you will understand the need for this role). Spy on odd nights that takes a day to find out then can alter the night post on even nights. as long as we approve it or make this a role that is taken over by the first goodie killed. (this is the other idea).

If killed takes the killer with him/her (not sure about this role).

Indy-
Wincon-Kill Matthias

Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, will have role revealed to player targeted the second time. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.

Edited by Framm 18, 25 January 2010 - 03:30 AM.

Spoiler for Haikus

#2 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:53 AM

I like the idea Framm. A few things

Do the baddies have BTSC?

If Ghost of Martin is to be known, have him only be known to the Goodies because if not he becomes a target Night 1. Pm them the Id along with their roles

Also I like the balance and the Indy wincon. But organize it a little bit better and finalize the names.

MM4sig.png

#3 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

I like the idea Framm. A few things

Do the baddies have BTSC? Yes they do.

If Ghost of Martin is to be known, have him only be known to the Goodies because if not he becomes a target Night 1. Pm them the Id along with their roles. I was originally thinking of having it be a nonkillable, nonlynchable role but thought that it was a bit to powerful and forgot to edit the role.

Also I like the balance and the Indy wincon. But organize it a little bit better and finalize the names.Thanks for the feedback.

I will add some of the basic rules a little later today.

Spoiler for Haikus

#4 chrispen

chrispen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

love the series... i think it would be great!... can't wait for some rules...

#5 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

Ok, I think that we have it worked out. Thanks again for the help. :thumbsup:
Redwall Mafia
Host/Co-host- Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

Baddies- Have BTSC

Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority

Group kill

Badrang the Tyrant- Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.

Cluny the Scourge- On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.

Ublaz Mad Eyes- Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.

Goodies-
Wincon- Kill all baddies.

Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.

Sergeant Wonwill- A boxing hare. Will sneak up on a player knocking them out for the night, preventing them from acting.

Abbess Germaine- With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every even night, Can only save self once.

Sister May- With the herbs gathered outside of Redwall abbey she can save every odd night. Can save self only once.

Friar Hugo – bribes the Recorders(Hosts) with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.

Guosim (group)- Gangs up on a player kidnapping them, negating that players night action and cannot
participate in that day’s lynch.

Gonff- Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected.

Ghost of Martin- Is known by all of the goodies. Can spy on odd nights, however, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post on even nights as long as we approve it.

Urthstripe the Strong- If targeted by a killing role, gets overcome by Bloodwrath and kills the attacker as well.

Indy-
Wincon-Kill Matthias

Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for an RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.

Basic Rules:
Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.

In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.

Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a vote or at least giving a reason for not voting) during the day.

Spoiler for Haikus

#6 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:48 AM

Missed the edit time. This is just for the feedback,still not a Sign-up. Will post the sign-up topic when it gets closer. Still a few mafias in front of this I believe.

Spoiler for Haikus

#7 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:49 AM

I like it. I added it to the Games signup. I'll talk more after Disagea

MM4sig.png

#8 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:35 AM

For Urthstripes position, what if he is targetted by an RID kill? Will he also kill them just if the RID'er gets it right or if they target him at all.

#9 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

For Urthstripes position, what if he is targetted by an RID kill? Will he also kill them just if the RID'er gets it right or if they target him at all.

Only if the RID is successful.
I will reword the role to make it clearer.
Urthstripe the Strong- If targeted by a successful kill attempt, gets overcome by Bloodwrath and kills the attacker as well.

Spoiler for Haikus

#10 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Log-a-LogGuosim (group)- Kidnaps a player, negating that players night action and cannot
participate in that day’s lynch.

This would make more sense for a single player. It's your choice if you want to accept it though.

Edited by RainThinker, 15 February 2010 - 11:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users