BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I'm surprised I still have time to make riddles... here's a PoW. Should be better than my last couple. Not great, by any means, but hopefully it won't be solved fast.

Oh, and I got the idea looking at the first line of PG's Hot Potato, which starts "Surprisingly M.J."

Surprisingly M.J. Lol! Ikenna

Scathe basket! What? Vienna.

Kind tactic of

Coppola dynamics.

EDIT: I'm looking for something specific, though there are other answers I'll accept. I'll give the letter count if requested.

Edited by DarthNoob

Lady

Probably means nothing, but I will say something to keep this one alive :)

When you're dealing with a hard riddle (and this one's been up so long, either it is predominantly unengaging, or it's hard), and you have few ideas, and you can't think up anything new - then it might be a good idea to take the few ideas you do have, however unlikely or simple they might seem, and try to use them however you can.

I don't know why, but oftentimes this is how I work - I take my few ideas, and I try to force them into working, before I move on. (works with very simple programming assignments, btw, just going in there and messing around until you come up with something that works. But as AP Compsci gets harder, I'm going to have to use mi cabeza more, and try actual thinking)

Yes, lady is right. Not the answer, but part of the question. You just gotta find the words hidden in plain sight, then answer the strange question (I really don't know why I picked the question I picked... I'm weird). The earlier hints, like the number of letters, will act as a confirmation when all is discovered.

Michael Jackson tribute in Vienna that was cancelled?

Can't seem to connect with kenna?

This is a pure PoW. The answer has nothing to do with Coppola Dynamics, nor Ikenna, nor Vienna... they were all words chosen just to make the PoW work

Dang, JKB. Awesome guess.

it looks like he's skipping 6 letters and then a word. I think it translates to - Sing like what kind of lady. So I'd guess an answer of "fat"?

VERY nice DD....I was afraid I was going in the wrong direction.

Didn't even notice the skip...and that is what threw me off...great job.thumbsup.gif

Dang, JKB. Awesome guess.

it looks like he's skipping 6 letters and then a word. I think it translates to - Sing like what kind of lady. So I'd guess an answer of "fat"?

At long last, our savior has arrived!

After all the hints, this riddle was probably the "biggest" riddle I've ever made, as in, with lots of parts.

The riddle itself

The hint riddle leading to 6

The hints to the answer of fat

Lastly, the "hidden in plain sight" in Coppola Dynamics

GJ DD for getting this thing I thought would never be solved! The "algorithm" I used (that I bolded in the spoiler in the quote) must be a pretty rare one

All credit should go to JKB. I stared at the riddle for a long time and never saw the hidden words. I kept trying variations of skipping letters or looking for hidden words that spanned multiple words. I never considered a combination of the two. If JKB hadn't posted I'm pretty sure I never would have seen it. Great riddle, by the way. Another one I'm happy to see put to rest today :)