BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hey all! I just stumbled across Mary Higgins Clark, and she is a fantastic writer. Have read 2 of her books so far, and plan to get more. I've read Where Are The Children? and I Heard That Song Before. -They were both great! I love to read, I spend all my spare time doing so. If anyone has any good Mary Higgins Clark books, please tell me the title here! Or just any good books, that you really love! I would love to know some good books to add to my library.

1 answer to this question

Hey all! I just stumbled across Mary Higgins Clark, and she is a fantastic writer. Have read 2 of her books so far, and plan to get more. I've read Where Are The Children? and I Heard That Song Before. -They were both great! I love to read, I spend all my spare time doing so. If anyone has any good Mary Higgins Clark books, please tell me the title here! Or just any good books, that you really love! I would love to know some good books to add to my library.

I personally don't read a lot of MHC, but I have read "All Around the Town" and it was pretty good. Also, if you like murder mystery type novels, check out Patricia Cornwell- any of her Kay Scarpetta novels are most excellent, or The Alex Cross novels by James Patterson (they even turned one of them into a movie- Along Came a Spider with Morgan Freeman as Alex Cross). Dean Koontz has a some good work up that direction - highly recommend "The Bad Place".I'd have to double-check my own library for others you might be interested in. PM me with any recs you might have. :)