BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

you are locked in a car in side of a concrete room your feet are tied and so are your hands.

the room is slowly filling up with water. to stop the water you must be able to get out of the car. how do you escape?

15 answers to this question

well, even though your hands and feet are tied up, it didn't say they were tied to the car. I'd just unroll/kick out the window and wiggle out of the opening.

Or you can just unlock the door if its not only locked from the outside.

well, even though your hands and feet are tied up, it didn't say they were tied to the car. I'd just unroll/kick out the window and wiggle out of the opening.

Or you can just unlock the door if its not only locked from the outside.

lol that was what i was trying to say but you said it better

Punch the guard in the face and run down the hall. Pull the fire alarm and then immediately go through the door on the left. (no, not that one, the other one). Take the stairs to the roof. Throw a grenade behind you. Jump at th exact moment of the explosion (so as to remain unhurt) and grab the skid of a passing helicopter.

Knock on the door of the Helicopter and say, in a cooky high pitched voice, "Delivery!"

When the confused pilot opens the door, grab his shirt and throw him out of the helicopter. Quickly grab the controls and regain stability seconds before you crash into a giant balloon that is part of a parade passing below. Remember to fly low avoiding the first two missiles. The third missile is spiraling back toward you now! LOOK OUT! Do an amazing upside-down loop right in front of the missile launcher and at the last possible moment so that the missile hit the launch control tower and explodes in another fiery explosion. Whew! That was close...too close. Ditch the copter in the river and swim under a passing Tugboat. Grab its rudder. Swim to the shore when you are well clear of the action. Make your way to the safe house and lie low for a few days. DO NOT call your family because their phone is probably taped. After several days you will recieve word from head quarters that the whole thing has blown over and then you can continue normally, but not before you tell your boss off for for being an a-hole (which he is). He will put you on suspension and accuse you of orchestrating the whole thing. Now you only have one option that is to clear your name but this time with no badge and no gun.

Oh wait...did you say that your hands and feet are tied?

Scratch what I said earlier.

You are obviously a magician and magicians NEVER reveal there secrets.

I am not a magician so I will. Your hands and feet are not tied that tight and you can easily escape form them. Next either kick the windshield out or just open the car door, switch the water off, and exit the room through the door.

If that does not work try tinking about kittens that is what I alway do whenever I need to "escape".

I'm pretty sure this is right.

Punch the guard in the face and run down the hall. Pull the fire alarm and then immediately go through the door on the left. (no, not that one, the other one). Take the stairs to the roof. Throw a grenade behind you. Jump at th exact moment of the explosion (so as to remain unhurt) and grab the skid of a passing helicopter.

Knock on the door of the Helicopter and say, in a cooky high pitched voice, "Delivery!"

When the confused pilot opens the door, grab his shirt and throw him out of the helicopter. Quickly grab the controls and regain stability seconds before you crash into a giant balloon that is part of a parade passing below. Remember to fly low avoiding the first two missiles. The third missile is spiraling back toward you now! LOOK OUT! Do an amazing upside-down loop right in front of the missile launcher and at the last possible moment so that the missile hit the launch control tower and explodes in another fiery explosion. Whew! That was close...too close. Ditch the copter in the river and swim under a passing Tugboat. Grab its rudder. Swim to the shore when you are well clear of the action. Make your way to the safe house and lie low for a few days. DO NOT call your family because their phone is probably taped. After several days you will recieve word from head quarters that the whole thing has blown over and then you can continue normally, but not before you tell your boss off for for being an a-hole (which he is). He will put you on suspension and accuse you of orchestrating the whole thing. Now you only have one option that is to clear your name but this time with no badge and no gun.

I am not a magician so I will. Your hands and feet are not tied that tight and you can easily escape form them. Next either kick the windshield out or just open the car door, switch the water off, and exit the room through the door.

If that does not work try tinking about kittens that is what I alway do whenever I need to "escape".

Huge Monkey!!! I love it. You are such a badass. It totally sounded like something from Burn Notice. I loved it.

Huge Monkey!!! I love it. You are such a badass. It totally sounded like something from Burn Notice. I loved it.

Thanks lotus! When a "riddle" like this one does not really have clues I take it that we can make up any additional information that we want (to the point of ridiculousness);)

haha, well played sir.

Thanks lotus! When a "riddle" like this one does not really have clues I take it that we can make up any additional information that we want (to the point of ridiculousness);)

I know! I would have put this one more in the "Math/etc" section. People here don't usually try to think like this.