BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here we go!

Detective Brown needs your help with his latest mystery....

A woman came to him and presented her case:

I have worked with actors and actressses since I was a teen. I have gotten a ton of actors and actresses that are famous to come preform a play called Who spilled the Soup. They will be preforming in Winterblok theater, a very VERY old theater. The actors and actresses are not cooperating with each other. I know there is something going on. The only clue I have is very mysterious. An old program has been found for the same play with the same actors and actresses, 20 years back. Also listed is director and crew. I need these people to cooperate for the charity event! Please Help.... Did I mention they are acting VERY strangly doing things like carring around bricks at midnight and using pickaxes? I need you Detective Brown.

You are Detective Brown. Post your questions. Little by little you will solve this mind bender. :D Good luck and have fun!

You all are doing well

Here is some top secret information you should know

Today while Kurt and Chanel were gone and the other actors and actresses were on stage a large statue fell from the top of the theater on to stage barely missing Violet. Nancy thinks it may be foul play

why would a statue be on top of a theater

was it a big statue/ what did it look like

Okay... maybe I should clarify some tings... There is an area above stage to drop down props, lower lights.. ect.... And yes the statue was aimed for Violet.. It was the depiction of the Greek God Zeus.

Okay... maybe I should clarify some tings... There is an area above stage to drop down props, lower lights.. ect.... And yes the statue was aimed for Violet.. It was the depiction of the Greek God Zeus.

Awwww... this is random.... but my dogs name is Violet. Hmmm... A depiction of Zeus. Is this a well known theatre, or just a random theatre. Also does it being in New York have any significance?

what if person(s) up there were not originaly planing to hit violet but were looking up there and saw chance

what is behind alley

what if nancy is a complete nut job

Edited by WiseWolf

Kurt didn't answer my question...he wouldn't talk and kept looking at his watch...I asked him if he had something 2 do or needed 2 B somewhere?...

that sounds very suspicious but what about chanel

Awwww... this is random.... but my dogs name is Violet. Hmmm... A depiction of Zeus. Is this a well known theatre, or just a random theatre. Also does it being in New York have any significance?

It is very very old... the only signifigance of it was that all those actors and actresses once preformed in it the same play 20 years ago. NY has no signifigance.

now when you say the same actors 20 years ago, do you mean that the actors there now are the exact same people 20 years ago or are they diferent people with the same names?

Kurt didn't answer my question...he wouldn't talk and kept looking at his watch...I asked him if he had something 2 do or needed 2 B somewhere?...

Kurt says he would rather be ANYWHERE then with his fellow actors and actresses.

what if person(s) up there were not originaly planing to hit violet but were looking up there and saw chance

what is behind alley

what if nancy is a complete nut job

WHAT IF?? LOL on the third one. The alley backs up to a hotel were the 6 are staying.

now when you say the same actors 20 years ago, do you mean that the actors there now are the exact same people 20 years ago or are they diferent people with the same names?

They are the same people... Just 20 years older

also to Violet: "Can you describe your statue ordeal?"

Violet stutter nevousley.....

"I was standing there an innocent victim of my fellow humans! A statue came from the cat walk above! I beleive it was kurt, but chanel seems supicious!"

The alley backs up to the hotel where the actors and actresses are staying.

maybe there trying to connect thester to hotel

might be because in the one 20 yrs ago they found somthing but didnt have enough time to get it so they are now trying to get it and sneek it through to the hotel