BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

according t your Sig we are on D4 still - shall we start a new vote ??

can we have popcorn while alive Kat

Sure I'll just...*reaches for popcorn, but her hand goes through* ...never mind <_<

ON TOPIC: I hope everything will go through as planned tonight...this night is pretty important o.O

<(^-^)>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

I appreciate your contribution Kat. Andromeda (magician) protects JarZe, Prince_Marth (Teleporter) protects JS. Who will protect you? Do you want me to?

I am not claiming you are a baddie based on common knowledge. Certain information became available to me one night which stated that you were a goodie. A specific goodie, in fact. However, it is obvious that PM is that particular goodie, and so, what does that make you?

TP=Baddie (dont know which)

I am not claiming you are a baddie based on common knowledge. Certain information became available to me one night which stated that you were a goodie. A specific goodie, in fact. However, it is obvious that PM is that particular goodie, and so, what does that make you?

Oh really now! TP showed up as me...Very interesting. You've been found TP.

whoops forgot to add the d4 link

and again!

BTW Marth you are covered and the baddies will have there heads spinning, with a little luck they might shoot themselves in the foot - oh sorry, I meant head B))

This doesn't make sense to me at all. "certain information"? What does that mean? For the last time, I have never claimed to be Teleporter. IDNE, I don't understand your point. Either you are a baddie trying to confuse us (likely) or a goodie who is confused (unlikely).

This doesn't make sense to me at all. "certain information"? What does that mean? For the last time, I have never claimed to be Teleporter. IDNE, I don't understand your point. Either you are a baddie trying to confuse us (likely) or a goodie who is confused (unlikely).

My previous post was in response to this

well tell us your role - if you are who you say you are - fine

If you die r loose ability then we and you win with us - take one for the team and out yourself then we get the right baddie instead of wasting a kill on you, or do that in the lynch :P

die or live for outing your self the game will go quicker for you and we play SN3 sooner while doing a victory dance :P

Make your mind up time - just do it!

If you die r loose ability then we and you win with us - take one for the team and out yourself then we get the right baddie instead of wasting a kill on you, or do that in the lynch :P

die or live for outing your self the game will go quicker for you and we play SN3 sooner while doing a victory dance :P

no sn3 is in the future, i'm gonna take a break from hosting while i write a new one

Make sure you do it in nice big print so the baddies know exactly who you are too. <_<

Make sure you do it in nice big print so the baddies know exactly who you are too. <_<

lol...exactly.

ok...here it goes....i....am....the....HOST!

Sheesh...give me a break. Nice try LIS. You start by telling us YOUR role.

Didn't he do that already??? :huh:

Does anybody know when the night ends?

Edited by JarZe

lol...exactly.

ok...here it goes....i....am....the....HOST!

I should smite you for that <_<

I should smite you for that <_<

:lol: SMITE HIM SMITE HIM SMITE HIM SMITE HIM :lol:

EDIT: jk, that would be unfair (and we are going to win anyway)

Edited by IDoNotExist

Waited patiently for the night post. However, am having some physical probs at the mo, so gonna post a reply to the quote below in case I am not up to much. Have a high temperature - probably dehydrated too.

ok...here it goes....i....am....the....G-HOST!

The baddies have not figured it out ??

I am confirmed goodie - sorry TP, just another swerve from you - that 's not what you call helping us or by us did you mean them :P

So now you are confirmed baddie. we will know soon exactly who.

We may even kill you all slowly - removing you eye lids so you all have to see the torturous death by amputation of each other - IOW bit by bit

actually our powers are too strong to do it that easily!

Waited patiently for the night post. However, am having some physical probs at the mo, so gonna post a reply to the quote below in case I am not up to much. Have a high temperature - probably dehydrated too.The baddies have not figured it out ??

I am confirmed goodie - sorry TP, just another swerve from you - that 's not what you call helping us or by us did you mean them :P

So now you are confirmed baddie. we will know soon exactly who.

We may even kill you all slowly - removing you eye lids so you all have to see the torturous death by amputation of each other - IOW bit by bit

actually our powers are too strong to do it that easily!

Its ok, LIS. We have enough people sure about you that you will not even have to look at the chopping block if you dont want to. You are safe.

EDIT: Sorry for the post, I was just responding to let LIS be able to relax.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Which we can expect....when?

as soon as I figure out who the healer is reviving :)

Off topic (sort of) Sorry all. I feel like a bad host this time around. I had to spend 16 hours yesterday (10:00Am til 2:30AM) designing and building my online portfolio so I could get it live ASAP. I also found out today that I'm losing my job at the end of the month, so needless to say I'm a bit stressed right now. However I will continue to host this until it's finished, but after that I won't be hosting anything until things ease up.

WOW - you are not having it good!

Focus on yourself - Game is second/last compared to your needs.

Good luck buddy!

I agree with LIS... Take some time to work on yourself, this game shouldn't last that long anyways.

Night 5: Care for a save?

Joe’s Student walked through the park enjoying the brisk night. The slight breeze made him shiver slightly as he zipped up his jacket. In the distance he noticed a beautiful girl with long brown hair who seemed to be watching him. He smiled as he thought he could get a potential date out of this. As he approached her, a smile appeared on her face. JS extended a hand “Hi I’m JS.” The woman looked him in the eyes and said, “Hi I’m an Empath.” JS started to feel gloomy almost suicidal when out of nowhere the Teleporter appeared and then disappeared along with JS.

The Mastermind and Psychic approached andromeda, “Well, well, well, what do we have here, a little psycho bunny all alone? Too bad you have to die tonight.” CPB looked at the Mastermind, “What? Why? I’m too young to die, please don’t kill me.” “Oh I’m not going to kill you dear, you’re going to kill yourself.” A she said this CPB noticed that she was reaching for a nearby gun. “What’s happening to me? Why am I doing this?” “Because I’m making you do it! Now pull the trigger.” BANG the gun went off and CPB’s body dropped to the floor…then disappeared. “WHAT?!? That’s not cool…”

LIS and JarZe sat at Starbucks enjoying a cup of coffee. LIS glanced outside, and noticed the wind beginning to blow. He walked out to see if it was gust that was causing this, even though he knew the consequences…He felt a tap on his shoulder. “Well you made my life easier.” A tornado dropped down on LIS and flung him high into the sky. LIS began to lose oxygen as he soared higher up. Finally he suffocated and landed right back where he was picked up, only dead.

Jarze saw what happened and was about to rush out to check on LIS when all of a sudden he could think or move. The Psychic sat in a chair not to far from where the two were having coffee and stared intently at JarZe. Out of nowhere, JarZe’s head dropped to the table, and he his ears and eyes began to bleed. JarZe was dead.

Once again the Healer was in the right place at the right time. He placed his hand on LIS and they both began to glow. LIS opened their eyes looked up at the Healer and said, “I swear, it’s like you know…”

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ) (DEAD) (Killed by Psychic)

Edited by Impervious

I agree with LIS... Take some time to work on yourself, this game shouldn't last that long anyways.

Well at least not for you...

Edit: And why do I never appear in the night posts?

Edited by Social_Darwin

Well at least not for you...

Edit: And why do I never appear in the night posts?

Looks like some of the saves didn't get through <_< , well it was a good game anyways...

I'm gonna enjoy my ghost beer ;)

*EDIT* Ghost color

Edited by JarZe