1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP) - Voting for RainThinker

3. Someguy (SG) - Voting for Star Tiger

4. Lost in space (LIS) - voting for Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP) Voting for Star Tiger

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for RainThinker

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Wolfytail/star_tiger

8. Joe's Student (JS) - Voting for Star Tiger

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for Star Tiger

11. Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Star Tiger

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) - Voting for Star Tiger

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

14. RainThinker (RT) - voting for Twin Pop

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Star Tiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

:lol: , my inbox is almost full :D

I'm 100% sure that RT is the role that sounds like sidekick :P The Mimic blocked SD, and since the baddies all acted, he must be the Levitator, as he said before. RT was the target for a previous night, and the paper said that it was the sidekick. Kill me in the night if you have to but don't you think the Psychic is a bit too powerful? You have 4 baddies with BTSC and a ton of killing roles to deal with, and 1 indie. Who do you think is the bigger threat?

Most assuredly not the goodie killing roles, and my belief is that the baddies are down to 1 killing role, and whatever Gust does. I'm fairly certain that puts us in a good position ;)

Most assuredly not the goodie killing roles, and my belief is that the baddies are down to 1 killing role, and whatever Gust does. I'm fairly certain that puts us in a good position ;)

Well, there's the Empath, who most likely has a 50% chance of killing the target and 50% chance of the target to have no ability that night. There's Telekinetic, who is obviously a killing role. The Psychic seemed to have chose the Mastermind to kill CP, and.....

OMG! *swears like hell has swallowed the Earth* I can't believe I missed that!!!! SD, you sneaky one. Mastermind didn't act, the Psychic must have copied him and used the Mastermind to kill. Meaning, you are the Mastermind! God, I'm such an idiot. How could I miss that? Don't you see, goodies? The Mastermind killed CP, but it said that the Psychic was controlling Mastermind, meaning technically, that was the Psychic acting. But the Mastermind obviously has a killing role, yet he did not act (would have shown if he attempted a kill). The Mimic locked SD in his head, and the Mastermind happened to forgot that he can kill? GUYS, SD IS A BADDIE!!!! I don't care if I lose my ability tonight, this is amazing! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I apologized to you...twice <_< SD, well played :P

:lol: , my inbox is almost full :D

I'm 100% sure that RT is the role that sounds like sidekick :P The Mimic blocked SD, and since the baddies all acted, he must be the Levitator, as he said before. RT was the target for a previous night, and the paper said that it was the sidekick. Kill me in the night if you have to but don't you think the Psychic is a bit too powerful? You have 4 baddies with BTSC and a ton of killing roles to deal with, and 1 indie. Who do you think is the bigger threat?

If RT is the "sidekick" then he's definitely the bigger threat IMO.

Polling for opinions: Should we attempt another ST lynch and possibly fail, having to wait for tonight to kill her? OR Should we attempt a lynch of RT, try to get some info and maybe lynch a baddie? If he's good, we can still kill ST tonight. If his answers are...insufficient, we can lynch or kill.

Seems like an opportunity here to get 1 bad and 1 indie in 1 day/night-cycle.

Not advocating one course of action over the other, just want to get the ideas out there.

The telekinetic is dead. I guess that's all I'll say about that :P

SO? The Mastermind can kill! The Psychic can choose the Mastermind and can kill as well! The Psychic probably has a 50% chance to kill!

Host: Impervious

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for SD

You're a sneaky one, SD :lol:

Well, there's the Empath, who most likely has a 50% chance of killing the target and 50% chance of the target to have no ability that night. There's Telekinetic, who is obviously a killing role. The Psychic seemed to have chose the Mastermind to kill CP, and.....

OMG! *swears like hell has swallowed the Earth* I can't believe I missed that!!!! SD, you sneaky one. Mastermind didn't act, the Psychic must have copied him and used the Mastermind to kill. Meaning, you are the Mastermind! God, I'm such an idiot. How could I miss that? Don't you see, goodies? The Mastermind killed CP, but it said that the Psychic was controlling Mastermind, meaning technically, that was the Psychic acting. But the Mastermind obviously has a killing role, yet he did not act (would have shown if he attempted a kill). The Mimic locked SD in his head, and the Mastermind happened to forgot that he can kill? GUYS, SD IS A BADDIE!!!! I don't care if I lose my ability tonight, this is amazing! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I apologized to you...twice <_< SD, well played :P

Kat sat a table in the library reading a book on metaphysics. She had a blank stare as she tried to comprehend the words. A few hours later the librarian came over to her. “Miss, are you alright, I noticed you’ve been staring at the same page for about an hour now….miss?” Kat sat there with a completely blank stare. The librarian ran to the phone to call 911. “Hello? I have a girl in here who’s not moving and non responsive. She has a pulse but otherwise it’s like her brain just friend.” As she hung up the phone she rushed back over to Kat. She never even noticed the Psychic slip out through the back door.

Kat was blocked by the psychic, so the psychic should not be able to act with the mastermind's power, unless they are able to take two actions. This leads me to believe that both the psychic and the mastermind acted last night.

I am not saying that SD is good, because I am still very unsure, but your logic is not correct. I still say we kill you first.

If RT is the "sidekick" then he's definitely the bigger threat IMO.

Polling for opinions: Should we attempt another ST lynch and possibly fail, having to wait for tonight to kill her? OR Should we attempt a lynch of RT, try to get some info and maybe lynch a baddie? If he's good, we can still kill ST tonight. If his answers are...insufficient, we can lynch or kill.

Seems like an opportunity here to get 1 bad and 1 indie in 1 day/night-cycle.

Not advocating one course of action over the other, just want to get the ideas out there.

Hey, feel free to kill me at night, but lynch is the time to dissect some info! It's all the goodies choice, though :)

Kat sat a table in the library reading a book on metaphysics. She had a blank stare as she tried to comprehend the words. A few hours later the librarian came over to her. “Miss, are you alright, I noticed you’ve been staring at the same page for about an hour now….miss?” Kat sat there with a completely blank stare. The librarian ran to the phone to call 911. “Hello? I have a girl in here who’s not moving and non responsive. She has a pulse but otherwise it’s like her brain just friend.” As she hung up the phone she rushed back over to Kat. She never even noticed the Psychic slip out through the back door.

Kat was blocked by the psychic, so the psychic should not be able to act with the mastermind's power, unless they are able to take two actions. This leads me to believe that both the psychic and the mastermind acted last night.

I am not saying that SD is good, because I am still very unsure, but your logic is not correct. I still say we kill you first.

Very well, I must have missed that :P So, RT is the baddie then B)) Thanks for clearing that up, IDNE! Did I ever mention that you're my hero? :D

I think IDNE said it best. I could not act because you mind-mangled me and left me to suffer - again. My action did not appear in the night post.

Although you may be onto something with the baddie abilities...Like I said, I have a lot of rereading to do.

If you all noticed, Whever the mastermind enters the Psychic is ALWAYS with him, this has no bearing on what either role does, it is simply an aspect of the story that I chose to keep going.

edit: if a majority approves I'll end the day now.

Edited by Impervious

I think you need to look at the intro there ST, you're over analyzing the post. The intro says that the Mastermind is paralyzed from the neck down. The fact that the Psychic was present probably has nothing to do with any actions. The fact that he was pushing the mastermind was probably talking about pushing him in a wheelchair. Not discounting that SD could be a baddie. With the Levitator ID going around between like 3-4 people, it's hard to say who it is at this point. But I think you're trying to save yourself at this point. Nice try though.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I think IDNE said it best. I could not act because you mind-mangled me and left me to suffer - again. My action did not appear in the night post.

Although you may be onto something with the baddie abilities...Like I said, I have a lot of rereading to do.

:lol: , mind-mangling is a hobby of mine :)

Ya, I've been thinking about osme baddie roles, and here's what I got:

Mastermind - probably in charge of BTSC-ing, and something else (maybe something similar to a spy role?)

Empath - thinking 50% kill 50% target does not have action that night

Telekinetic - kills each night (but not a problem anymore, since SG assures us that he's dead :P )

Psychic - probably takes away target's ability and loses their voting power the following day

Also, once again, I will like the goodies to consider what SD put out about Mimic vs. Psychic.

Host: Impervious

6. star_tiger (ST) - voting for RainThinker

If you all noticed, Whever the mastermind enters the Psychic is ALWAYS with him, this has no bearing on what either role does, it is simply an aspect of the story that I chose to keep going.

edit: if a majority approves I'll end the day now.

Haha, that's pretty cool. It's like Professor X split into two characters - The wheelchaired old man and a younger version of his former self pushing him around with his mind.

I say end the day. I don't think we'll get the vote swing to pressure RT. But someone may want to pay him a visit tonight.

Haha, that's pretty cool. It's like Professor X split into two characters - The wheelchaired old man and a younger version of his former self pushing him around with his mind.

I say end the day. I don't think we'll get the vote swing to pressure RT. But someone may want to pay him a visit tonight.

You don't need to pressure RT, I'm 100% positive.

Well, that is a nice thing to say to us on your death bed. I am sure that we can use the information tonight.

What's wrong about saying that? :huh: There's more than 4 hours left, and it'll be pretty easy for the goodies to kill off the Psychic (or at least pressure him if you don't believe me), and kill me off in the night.

What's wrong about saying that? :huh: There's more than 4 hours left, and it'll be pretty easy for the goodies to kill off the Psychic (or at least pressure him if you don't believe me), and kill me off in the night.

Why would you rather die tonight instead of now? Perhaps you have a way to prevent yourself from dying tonight and we will be wasting yet another kill.

Why would you rather die tonight instead of now? Perhaps you have a way to prevent yourself from dying tonight and we will be wasting yet another kill.

:lol: , that'll be funny! That would make me quite invincible :P Maybe next time, Impy? And then make me indie? Wait, I take that back. I'd rather be a goodie :lol:

edit: I just realized that I didn't answer the question :P I want to help the goodies, and the later I die, the happier I am. Seriously, who wants to die early? :lol:

Edited by star_tiger

You could be right ST, but I think we've learned our lesson here, better safe than sorry and I think killing you is a 100% baddie death.

We appreciate you trying to help us there, but we'll take care of RT during the night.

Until next time ST ;)

You could be right ST, but I think we've learned our lesson here, better safe than sorry and I think killing you is a 100% baddie death.

We appreciate you trying to help us there, but we'll take care of RT during the night.

Until next time ST ;)

:lol: , good luck with that. Is it just me, or is it pretty obvious who most people are? It wouldn't be that hard to block the killer of the goodies, but it will be impossible to stop two...*hint, hint*

edit: and I am right, not could be right :P

Edited by star_tiger