BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

You are a detective. You take a lunch break at a spherical restaurant. The lights go off you here a scream. Lady at table 42 is dead on the floor. You have narrowed it down to 4 possible suspects. The vacationer, the waitress, the manager, and the chef. They all have stories, but one of them is lying. Feel free to ask questions. I will start.

I ask the vacationer: Where were you at the scene of the crime.

Yes the waitress was a victim friend. Yes for about a year they fought over the chef, it almost ruined their friendship. When Betsy just gave up to date the vacationer, Nancy was relieved. The food is fresh. The chef kills it right out back.

to Vacationer: were you having an affair with Betsy is that why you came on this "Business Trip"?

to Vacationer: were you having an affair with Betsy is that why you came on this "Business Trip"?

She was my ex wife, and i say ex because she doesn't make a good wife. Why do you think i'm not crying like, nancy :wub: over there : says the vacationer.

i think it was the chef

the vactioneer was waiting at his table

i think the waitress and the manger were arguing over her work ethics.

so this leaves the chef. :huh:

The soup can't have been poisoned because the chef tasted it.

Due mind you we took one sample, and the bowl is big. We dump out all the soup, there is one thing, a little key. Here are the things it could possibly open: The basment, the storage, and the food locker.

Something Happened!

The manager has woken up! His Words are: The food! THE FOOD! NOOOOOO!!!!! NOT IN THE LOCKER! NOOOOOOO!

He is probably going insane.

Due mind you we took one sample, and the bowl is big. We dump out all the soup, there is one thing, a little key. Here are the things it could possibly open: The basment, the storage, and the food locker.

Something Happened!

The manager has woken up! His Words are: The food! THE FOOD! NOOOOOO!!!!! NOT IN THE LOCKER! NOOOOOOO!

He is probably going insane.

Check the locker.

Oh what the heck. It only fits one. Let's check them all :rolleyes:

Ask all of the suspects where the key was kept and who had access to it.

Oh what the heck. It only fits one. Let's check them all :rolleyes:

Ask all of the suspects where the key was kept and who had access to it.

only the manager had acess to it, we check the basment, it's not the locker, we try the basment, but there is some kind of super sticky blue ooze in the keyhole so we can't get in.

only the manager had acess to it, we check the basment, it's not the locker, we try the basment, but there is some kind of super sticky blue ooze in the keyhole so we can't get in.

Kick the door in. If opens the other way, pull the hinges out and go in, if that doesn't work burn the door down. If it's a metal door, build a fire near it hot enought to melt it!! :D you shall not keep me from the Basement with your smurf splooge!!!

Kick the door in. If opens the other way, pull the hinges out and go in, if that doesn't work burn the door down. If it's a metal door, build a fire near it hot enought to melt it!! :D you shall not keep me from the Basement with your smurf splooge!!!

lol or you can try to use a hose and spray of the goo with the magical power of soap!!! :lol: if that doesn't work then...idk what to do with it

oh yeah, can we break into the foot locker?

one more thing...does the key fit into the storage lock?

Edited by No1slight

lol or you can try to use a hose and spray of the goo with the magical power of soap!!! :lol: if that doesn't work then...idk what to do with it

Destruction is more fun.

:thumbsup:

After careful review of the evidence I have narrowed it down to either:

Colonel Mustard in the Observatory, with the lead pipe.

or

:lol:

As a real question was an earthquake or something of the sorts involved in this?

She was my ex wife, and i say ex because she doesn't make a good wife. Why do you think i'm not crying like, nancy :wub: over there : says the vacationer.

Vacationer: Is she your ex wife or wife? According to you, you consider her your ex because she DOESN'T make a good wife, you did not say that she DIDN'T make a good wife. And if she is your wife, did she follow you here?

After careful review of the evidence I have narrowed it down to either:

Colonel Mustard in the Observatory, with the lead pipe.

or

:lol:

As a real question was an earthquake or something of the sorts involved in this?

YES!!! I so love you answers!!

What is all this leading to?

nobody knows anything and evrything is messed up ....

Even the one who has created this question doesn't know ...

....just answering the questions the way he likes.... there's no murederer here....

its just a story .... but really a good one:P :):D

I killed the woman. You see, I went to school with all these mofo's in Wisconsin. I wasn't part of the cool crowd. In fact they all called me a "square" because I was more interested in books than girls. So I studied to be a detective and finally tracked all of them down to this spherical restaurant. (They hated squares so much they built a restaurant to exclude them) I would have killed all of them but the lights came on too quick.

I killed the woman. You see, I went to school with all these mofo's in Wisconsin. I wasn't part of the cool crowd. In fact they all called me a "square" because I was more interested in books than girls. So I studied to be a detective and finally tracked all of them down to this spherical restaurant. (They hated squares so much they built a restaurant to exclude them) I would have killed all of them but the lights came on too quick.

Excellent! I like the way you think, hehe... :lol:

Mind if I join the force?

To manager: Alright, calm down about the food locker. We found a key in the chef's soup. We think it works for the basement, but there is blooze in there so we can't put the key in there. Now, I need to ask you a few questions: Firstly, what do you remember before the attack? Do you remember anyone hitting the fuse box, or strangling you? Also, what is in the basement and the food locker? Can you give me the key to the food locker, and tell me if this is the key to the basement. "shows key*

As well, I need to know: did you ever object to your daughter's relationship with the chef? Any reason why someone, or you, would want Betsy dead?

To chef: Mr. Chef, it appears that you have many tools at your disposal: knives, spoons, etc. Can you help us get the blooze out of the basement keyhole?

To Nancy: Your ugly.

To vacationer:post-17518-1241824403.jpg

Edited by Iliveanddie

Vacationer: Is she your ex wife or wife? According to you, you consider her your ex because she DOESN'T make a good wife, you did not say that she DIDN'T make a good wife. And if she is your wife, did she follow you here?

vacationer answers: EX! We divorced 2 years ago!

What is all this leading to?

nobody knows anything and evrything is messed up ....

Even the one who has created this question doesn't know ...

....just answering the questions the way he likes.... there's no murederer here....

its just a story .... but really a good one:P :):D

There is a murderer thank you very much!