BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

My first attempt… (be gentle)

Question

I was inspired by mewminator to create a puzzle of my own. Capital idea, I said to myself. A code for all to figure out. Although this is similar to his last one, it's not quite the same. You'll go back and forth on this one, I assure you. When you're done, you'll know a bit more about the art of camouflage.

DddpPpnnNXxxeeENnnyYyjjJDdd JjjppP cCc FffddDkKkFff ttTgGg ZzzooOjJj ooOHhhmMmDdd wwWNnn rRriiIBbbvvV, CccsSswwW llLVvvpPp TttcCcffFQqqgGgrRrvvV ZzztTtbbB cCcppP TttsSsuuUDddooOwWw SsscCcyyYDddcCciiIFffCcc eeEXxx zzZfFfcCcqqQ XxxbbB XxxxxXqqQrRr vVvNnn vvVDddgGgjjJ UuullL dDdbbB BbbqQq eeEwWw XxxeeEcCcSss zzZcCc XxxZzzOooqqQ wwWmMm DddmMmqqQBbbFffyYyooO

2 answers to this question

Nice one. but I think the first word ought to be something like DddyYyppPNnnxxXEeenNnyYyjjJDdd, no?

camouflage is a game we all like to play, but our secrets are as surely revealed by what we want to seem to be as by what we want to conceal