Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mythological Mafia

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#11 A. Person

A. Person

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

YAY! Another mafia has started! :)
(And I thought I'd have to wait 'till next year...) :D
(Oh and I am gonna try to say more on this one) :blush:

Edited by A. Person, 20 December 2008 - 01:43 AM.

#12 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

Get your night pms in guys :D I can't wait until the night post :D :D

#13 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:49 AM

I'm excited about it myself :)

I'm a big fan of Greek mythology, and am looking forward to another awesome game of Mafia.

In response to the intro: It's a battle of the Gods! How could it be anything but epic?

#14 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:55 AM

YAY! Another mafia has started! :)
(And I thought I'd have to wait 'till next year...) :D
(Oh and I am gonna try to say more on this one) :blush:

I second that! I can't believe I'm back in mafia! The 4 days I wasn't playing were very dark... ;) AP, I'm counting on you to say a lot more than JBM (remembers the many posts I made to get the other baddies talking :P oh, and my reference has nothing to do with my role...just saying, 'cause I know how paranoid y'all are :rolleyes: )

Get your night pms in guys :D I can't wait until the night post :D :D

Agree! I will send my PM in...3 minutes. Hope everyone does too :D

#15 Dr. Destructo

Dr. Destructo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

Hi y'all,

Well, I'm new but have been lurking the mafia threads for a while. Really excited to finally get in on this madness! :D

#16 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:34 AM

Hi y'all,

Well, I'm new but have been lurking the mafia threads for a while. Really excited to finally get in on this madness! :D

Welcome Dr. Destructo to Brainden feel free to ask questions if you don't understand anything B))

#17 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

Hi y'all,

Welcome to the den, and I hope your first mafia will be a great experience! :D

Feel free to ask any questions, just be careful you don't reveal your identity ;) And if you are a baddie, it might be wise to ask the other baddies before asking it here. Just a hint. :P

#18 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:52 AM

Hi y'all,

Well...I've heard of new people joining on on Mafia games but wow...Anyway, welcome and glad to have you. :D :D

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 20 December 2008 - 02:52 AM.

#19 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:54 AM

Well...I've heard of new people joining on on Mafia games but wow...Anyway, welcome and glad to have you. :D :D

THAT IS NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE *hits PM's head with a conveniently located iron bat* Oh, don't worry, he's just unconscious B))

So, I'm guessing the night will last for 24 hours, or will the first night/day be more lenient?

#20 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:55 AM

THAT IS NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE *hits PM's head with a conveniently located iron bat* Oh, don't worry, he's just unconscious B))

So, I'm guessing the night will last for 24 hours, or will the first night/day be more lenient?

I think you took that the wrong way tiger <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users