Another quality piece of work
took me a little while to do....
Jump to content
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:31 PM
Spoiler for bonus clues...28. 21-deuce ---> AC/DC?
29. snip-snip, gang ---> DEAN GREEN?
30. the gusty town --->CHICAGO? or BOSTON? KANSAS? theres so many...
31. group of boats, tree and -aroni --->EARTH WIND AND FIRE?
32. trash ---> GARBAGE
33. tennis shoes are hookers..? --->
34. cutting things towards the sunset --->
35. absurd hoodlum --->MOTLEY CRUE?
Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:16 AM
Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:19 AM
awesome, all correct, posting answers next!!
Maybe? Maybe not?Spoiler for umm...28. 21-deuce --->I am going to guess U2 because deuce means 2 but i dont know what the 21 means
29. snip-snip, gang --->Okay theres a band: Dean Green and the Toon Pang Gang and they have a song called snip snip! that why i said dean green first, but since u told me to replace the words I got Cutting Crew?
30. the gusty town ---> I still think its Chicago
31. group of boats, tree and -aroni ---> Oh I Get it! Fleetwood Mac (I was like what the heck is an aroni?? I said it sounds like macaroni and the rest came to me )
Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:32 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.7
Licensed to: BrainDen