Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

i know your #!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 *soad*lover*

*soad*lover*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:14 AM

Think of a number one to ten...Dont type it!! Add 14.........add 6........now subract the number that you first thoght of.......now is your number....20??? I got your answer by adding the #s I told you to add!

#2 mdsl

mdsl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:40 PM

This wasn't even worth posting. It's easy to fool someone doing a more elaborate version of this verbally, but on screen it's hardly ammusing.

For those who want to know how it works, x+14+6-x=20. subtracting x from x is zero and you're left with whatever junk the other person fed you.

#3 Martini

Martini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

This wasn't even worth posting.

And the above was worth posting? How about following the golden rule of message board etiquette? Don't be a jerk!

#4 mdsl

mdsl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:56 PM

This wasn't even worth posting.

And the above was worth posting? How about following the golden rule of message board etiquette? Don't be a jerk!

It was worth it, I revealed the BIG SECRET.

#5 Martini

Martini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

It was worth it, I revealed the BIG SECRET.

I quoted what wasn't worth posting. It wasn't the part where you helped other with solving riddles and using formulas.

There are people of all ages, familiarity with riddles, etc. that would join this forum. Positive criticism I have no problem with. Telling a first time poster that his/her riddle wasn't worth posting- not cool!

#6 *soad*lover*

*soad*lover*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:59 PM

sorry dude i just wanted to try this god at least say somethin nice man!

#7 *soad*lover*

*soad*lover*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:02 PM

ty Martini

#8 comperr

comperr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:50 PM

ha ha!
I have seen this before

#9 almass

almass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:44 AM

chill guys, the buddy was just trying to share a puzzle, its cool even though there are many versions of it. take a break guys dont get upset over little things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users