Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
She-goat, Wolf and Cabbage
Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:47 PM
Cabbage to side A
She-goat back to side A
Wolf to side B
She goat back to side B
Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:26 PM
1. take she-goat to Side B
2. then come back to take cabbage from A to B
3. but take she-goat back to B while he goes back to pick up Wolf from A to B, and leave she-goat at A.
4. finally come back to pick up she-goat from A to B
Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:17 AM
1) take she-goat across
2) go back and get cabbage
3) put cabbage on other side and bring back the goat.
4) leave goat on the first side of the river
5) bring the wolf to the cabbage on other side
6) go back and get the darn goat
.. and done!
6 trips total.. eww
Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:54 PM
First you take the goat across, then either the wolf or the cabbage, then you bring the goat back. Then you take the cabbage or wolf (whichever you didn't take the first time), and at last you go back and take the goat with you a third time...
So you need to cross the river 7 times, 2 times of which with an empty boat, and the she-goat is transported 3 times...
So it may not be practical, but that's not what puzzles are about, right?
Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:55 PM
2. Take the cabbage to the other side and return with the she goat to original location
3. Leave the she-goat at original location and take to wolf to the other side
4. Get the she-goat and take her to the other side
Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:14 AM
2) Bring the cabbage over tio side B
3) Bring goat back to other side (Side A)
4) Bring wolf over to side B
4) Finally, go back and get goat and bring back
All done and all in tackt
Posted 30 September 2007 - 03:05 AM
Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:57 AM
SHE-GOAT WILL BE BROUGHT BACK,NEXT CABBAGE WILL BE TAKEN
LEAVING BEHIND THE SHE-GOAT AND FINALLY SHE-GOAT WILL
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users