Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Baby Bong

Baby Bong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

There is a family of five. A mom, dad, sister, brother,and baby.They are in a plane and its about to crash. They only have 4 parachutes, and the have to leave someone behind. They decide to leave the baby. The family jumps off the plane without the baby. But when they get home they find the baby there watching Jerry Springer. Dad asks, how did you get here?

#2 jakeknowslittle

jakeknowslittle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

Well you see, the baby was never on the plane to begin with. Its all a trick in your mind... And why would yo ask a baby, "How did you get here"? just kidding actually I have no idea.

#3 EE is the way to be

EE is the way to be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

There is a family of five. A mom, dad, sister, brother,and baby.They are in a plane and its about to crash. They only have 4 parachutes, and the have to leave someone behind. They decide to leave the baby. The family jumps off the plane without the baby. But when they get home they find the baby there watching Jerry Springer. Dad asks, how did you get here?

I guess the baby was never on the plane. They left the baby behind before getting on the plane with a babysitter who calms baby's down with a dose of Jerry Springer.

#4 DragonLord452

DragonLord452

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:08 PM

assuming you want us to figure out how the baby happened to be at home...

Spoiler for random guess

in hindsight... it's very mean of the family to leave the baby on a crashing plane instead of just jumping out with one of them holding the baby...

#5 Felipe

Felipe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

Spoiler for Guess B

Spoiler for Guess A

#6 spacekatbaby

spacekatbaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:22 PM

Spoiler for for my go

#7 Baby Bong

Baby Bong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:36 PM

These are all really good guesses, but none of them are correct. Keep trying! B))

#8 amateur

amateur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:36 AM

I like Felipe's "Guess B" best of all possible solutions. But since none of the guesses so far are supposed to be correct..here I go with a new one...
Spoiler for My Guess

#9 madhumitha

madhumitha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:51 AM

Spoiler for

#10 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip