Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brush Up Mafia: Manicomio (Signups)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:33 PM

Wilson You are exactly the type of person we are targeting for this mafia! :)

Note:

I don't believe I'll be very active over the weekend due to the holiday, but I'll try to at least pop in every once in a while to answer any questions anyone may have...

#12 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:40 AM

I'll give it a go, but never played before so feel free to ditch me if better appear.

NO! you are the reason we are doing this! Please know that you arent going to be bumped off. We want more people to learn so there can be more games.

#13 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:41 AM

Wilson You are exactly the type of person we are targeting for this mafia! :)

Note:

I don't believe I'll be very active over the weekend due to the holiday, but I'll try to at least pop in every once in a while to answer any questions anyone may have...

tpax, why not wait till monday tuesday when the weekend is over? Besides we still have a few spots to fill.

#14 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:40 AM

tpax, why not wait till monday tuesday when the weekend is over? Besides we still have a few spots to fill.

Yes. I meant to say that in the original post (I was anxious to get out of work haha)....The game will DEFINITELY not start until Tuesday at the earliest. Even then, that would be pushing it, since it will take time to get everything all set up and i will be ping ponging on and off line :)

I'm really busy this weekend (end of summer final hurrah!), and as far as I know, scsw (my much-needed-assistant :)) has computer issues. The list still needs one more (hopefully two...if the list is full, and you are new/inexperienced, just add your name to the end. The more experienced players that have signed up have already indicated to me their willingness to step aside for you!

I'm hoping that the list fills/questions asked and answered over the weekend and the game can start in the middle of next week. This particular (mini)mafia should be rather short...at least all the simulations that I have run, along with my discussions with scsw indicate that it will probably be a fast paced relatively quick (5-6 cycles). Just enough to get people hooked B))

#15 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

does that mean you are my fixer tpax???:D

#16 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

Happy Labor Day Weekend. See you all on Tuesday! Come on yall sign up!

#17 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

ok.....i'm in for the imagination and adventure!!!!
I happen to understand almost nothing about this game, so if you want to throw me out, i have no problems whatsoever.........:D :D

Edited by EDM, 06 September 2009 - 07:30 PM.

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#18 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:36 PM

HOORAY MY RECRUITING WORKED!

EDM, we have made this very simple Mafia so that people like you can learn how to play. This is geared so that way you can learn how to play along with other members that haven't played this style of Mafia before such as DudleyDude, Wilson, and DarthNoob. I'll add you to the sign up list and this will start Tuesday Night according to our host Chief tpaxatb :)

Host: tpaxatb
Co-Host: scsw
Manicomio Citizens:
1.DudleyDude
2.DarthNoob
3.Crazypainter
4.MrsP
5. Marth
6.Wilson
7. EDM

Now that the sign up list is full, please ask any general questions you have after reading the Newbies' Guide to Mafia or just anything about this in general and either I, CP or one of the hosts will be happy to help :)

Edited by Gmaster479, 06 September 2009 - 07:38 PM.

#19 Wilson

Wilson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:10 PM

Hey Folks.
Please tell me a bit more about being "roughed up".
Wouldn't want to get a kicking and not know how to react. :o

What kind of messages are sent?

#20 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

Sweet this filled faster than i hoped :)

I will PM everybody with confirmation requests now (I will be gone the rest of the day), and assign roles and post the main thread up Tuesday (tomorrow) evening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users