BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Again, some good guesses, but nothing correct. This one keeps marching on.

August 26th @ 7:02 pm and still going. Dude I have this riddle going through my head at work, I'm not sure but I think I had a dream about sealed things for goodness sake.

Edited by hambone

August 26th @ 7:02 pm and still going. Dude I have this riddle going through my head at work, I'm not sure but I think I had a dream about sealed things for goodness sake.

It is a bit of a bear isn't it?

You know Wood, I think if you gave a hint at this point that gave the answer away someone might want to hunt you down and wring your neck... In a friendly way of course :D

gestation? Like a child in the womb?

A Balloon.? No really, I don't know what it is

not to spoil anything, but from what you have said Wood, this THING is similar to a weld, and is a tangible noun. It has nothing to do with electronics. So with all that being said, it has to be...

thoughts......???? secrets....????

Nope, sorry

Haha, sorry about that.

It is a bit of a bear isn't it?

You know Wood, I think if you gave a hint at this point that gave the answer away someone might want to hunt you down and wring your neck... In a friendly way of course :D

gestation? Like a child in the womb?

Nope.

Your words are duly noted though. Going forward no more hints, big or small. It also allows me to slowly drive hambone insane!

not to spoil anything, but from what you have said Wood, this THING is similar to a weld, and is a tangible noun. It has nothing to do with electronics. So with all that being said, it has to be...

You are correct on all of those things I said except for the second one, similar to weld. That guess was merely the closest at that point. I wouldn't put too much stock in it as a clue. It would make sense after the answer is revealed, but I doubt it would get you there. I may be wrong though.