So well known as absolute mistrust.

Similar to Australia, but please fall.

I don’t like to give, as known by all.

Something wrong, no proof around.

Not even a slight trace to be found.

Plenty of reasons, like doubt’s a must.

So well known as absolute mistrust.

My favorite interpretation of "absolute mistrust" is this:

You mistrust something so much, you know it's always false in some manner, and therefore you can trust it to be mistrusted. The ultimate archetype of this? No, not habitual liars. No, not totalitarian regimes. Movies! Everything's always made up. However, sometimes your suspension of disbelief can be stretched too far, which can explain some of the middle lines.

So... filming in New Zealand? New Zealand is a hot spot for filming 'cause it's beautiful (take LotR for example), but I'm not sure how well they like foreigners, which could explain the second line.

I don't yet have a good guess.

that I'm disappointed this isn't a riddle about vodka. (I'll assume you're saving that one for Friday

:)

So sorry to disappoint :P

Austria during a time in which it was ruled by an absolutist monarch such as Joseph II?

Oh boy, believe that my riddles will never be that smart ;)

My favorite interpretation of "absolute mistrust" is this:

You mistrust something so much, you know it's always false in some manner, and therefore you can trust it to be mistrusted. The ultimate archetype of this? No, not habitual liars. No, not totalitarian regimes. Movies! Everything's always made up. However, sometimes your suspension of disbelief can be stretched too far, which can explain some of the middle lines.

So... filming in New Zealand? New Zealand is a hot spot for filming 'cause it's beautiful (take LotR for example), but I'm not sure how well they like foreigners, which could explain the second line.

Oh very in depth, and I like that. But so sorry, not my answer.

Tasmania ... so maybe mania

Again, a good guess - but not correct.

Atlantis?

Hey there, sorry not this either.

Good Morning everyone, sorry I was away last night and couldn't respond more quickly. I am here now though :)

EDIT: Oops, looks like I was writing while you were posting PG. That is not the answer, but that IS what I wanted you to get with line 2. You are on the right track :thumbsup:

Edited by MrsP

"Netherlands"?

It is located below sea level and therefore satisfy the conditions corresponding to the first line.

However, my guess may be erroneous since it does not seem to satisfy most of the other criteria inclusive of the given riddle.

Edited by K Sengupta

"Netherlands"?

It is located below sea level and therefore satisfy the conditions corresponding to the first line.

However, my guess may be erroneous since it does not seem to satisfy most of the other criteria inclusive of the given riddle.

Hey again, sorry to say you are on the wrong path. Thanks for the thought out guess though, please keep them coming.

prison or parole or maybe sentence

I don't want to say much on this and lead people the wrong way...so I will simply say not right.

Greece or Olympia

Well...

Sorry. Again, none of those.

Self-centred?

Hey Wilson, nice to see you. Glad to see you taking another direction. This isn't the right answer, but I recommend trying paths like this.