BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hello,

For some reason, none of the spoiler buttons have been working for me today. Is something wrong with the forum or is the problem on my end? I've been able to see spoilers/use the spoiler button before; just not today for some reason. Please help!

Thank you,

Red

8 answers to this question

Hey can you help me fix my spoilers.....One this computer at work (hehe) I am having problems seeing

the whole spoiler box when I click the spoiler button. Only the right half is showing up on the left hand

of the screen....

Thanks in advance....

Hey can you help me fix my spoilers.....One this computer at work (hehe) I am having problems seeing

the whole spoiler box when I click the spoiler button. Only the right half is showing up on the left hand

of the screen....

Thanks in advance....

Usually you can use the scroll bars on the edge of the screen to view but, as far as further adjustment, I can't be to sure.thumbsup.gif

of the screen....

Thanks in advance....

Hi my computer is doing the exact same thing, i'll let you know if i find a way to resolve this, any comments on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Hi my computer is doing the exact same thing, i'll let you know if i find a way to resolve this, any comments on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Well if you can't see what's inside the spoiler by clicking on the spoiler button in the post you can always click on the reply button to see what's written there. After you read it you just click on the click to go back arrow.

:)

enjoy the Den

;)

Hello,

For some reason, none of the spoiler buttons have been working for me today. Is something wrong with the forum or is the problem on my end? I've been able to see spoilers/use the spoiler button before; just not today for some reason. Please help!

Thank you,

Red

If you still find this difficult, I have just thought of an alternative method. See the "Text color" on top of your reply, and pick white, then put the text inside. Hopefully it should act like a spoiler. ;)