BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia II

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your post writing scsw, i just hate looking at that roster. The Copier obviously copied one of the killers, the barbarian making the most sense.

I'm voting for CP for now, just kind of a revenge vote for slick. This of course is open for change when I awaken

Host: scsw

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479--voting forCP

2. Magic – [?] pounded into mush by the Copier

3. underground_dan

4. Akaslickster – [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

5. Lost in Space

6. twin_bro

7. tpaxatb – [?] put to sleep eternally by the HoC

8. Derrai

9. crazypainter

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG

14. woon

15. music

Were Priest / Witch Doctor not sending their PM or because their helps were not necessary so it was not mentioned in the Night 2? :huh

Blocks/Priest actions are not mentioned in this installment of FM. Sorry, I should have made that clear.

Fixing roster. I realized the red would just be in the way.

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479 - voting for CP

2. Magic – [?] pounded into mush by the [Copier]

3. underground_dan

5. Lost in Space

6. twin_bro

7. tpaxatb – [?] put to sleep eternally by the [HoC]

8. Derrai

9. crazypainter

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG

14. woon

15. music

Edited by scsw

Sigh* rut roh, two players killed. I think they were goodies too. I am not even gonna

think about the vote now....actually I am feeling a bit clueless. Tpax, nice way to go.

SCSW if I get offed can I have the same treatment? :blush:

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. underground_dan

5. Lost in Space

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

9. crazypainter - voting for Twin bro

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG

14. woon

15. music

I am voting for twin bro because I think the baddies are laying low.

I knew someone would use my past vote against me. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Gmaster, its ok

I am an easy target with easy reasons to point at me. I bet you could even start a real good bandwagon.

Not many players will question you either...But besides revenge, why are you voting for me?

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. underground_dan

5. Lost in Space - voting for Twin bro

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG

14. woon

15. music

I am voting for twin bro because I think the baddies are laying low.

I knew someone would use my past vote against me. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Gmaster, its ok

I am an easy target with easy reasons to point at me. I bet you could even start a real good bandwagon.

Not many players will question you either...But besides revenge, why are you voting for me?

CP, what that a slick move from you - I may side with GM on the revenge idea, but I'd like to be more certain you did not manipulate, as the 'bandwagon' is hard to resist!

I started where I finished yesterday for now, but have read through everything again; I feel a little freaked out by what I think I'm seeing so I'm likely to throw in some more Qs tonight - that's afternoon to some of you others!

Man the host has made these roles hard to pin down! I'm thinking the Barbarian is alive and we could have a shot tonight!

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. underground_dan

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - voting for Twin bro

13. SG

14. woon

15. music

At first I thought it was kind of strange that you guys would vote for someone who only posted once during D1 while on the hotseat, but here's what I figured:

-if he's a goodie, he would have needed to send in his PM last night. That means, he is still checking the thread. Also, this isn't his first mafia, so he should know that daytimes are the most active and key parts of the game. Hopefully he'll come on and start giving out clues.

-if he's a baddie and active, then he is trying to lay low, as CP said, since he only made one post to throw in a vote even though he already had the most votes on him (also explains why he wanted to "even things up", creating a tie and multiple goodie lynches?). If he's a baddie and inactive, then his baddie buddies are powerplaying him (which explains why IDNE hasn't replaced him).

I'm sticking with TB unless someone else has other accusations to point at people :)

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. underground_dan

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

13. SG - voting for CP

14. woon

15. music

I'm sticking with TB unless someone else has other accusations to point at people :)

Huh, 3 experienced mafia players, right in a row, hopping on to bandwagon an inactive. That sounds to me like people looking to avoid real conversation. So, let's try to have some, despite them. CP, after your behavior yesterday the appropriate question is not "What else do you have to go on?" It's "why shouldn't we send you into the abyss next?" The burden is on you to give us a reason NOT to vote for you, and frankly, the reason the 3 of you have for voting for TB is lame.

At first I thought it was kind of strange that you guys would vote for someone who only posted once during D1 while on the hotseat, but here's what I figured:

-if he's a goodie, he would have needed to send in his PM last night. That means, he is still checking the thread. Also, this isn't his first mafia, so he should know that daytimes are the most active and key parts of the game. Hopefully he'll come on and start giving out clues.

-if he's a baddie and active, then he is trying to lay low, as CP said, since he only made one post to throw in a vote even though he already had the most votes on him (also explains why he wanted to "even things up", creating a tie and multiple goodie lynches?). If he's a baddie and inactive, then his baddie buddies are powerplaying him (which explains why IDNE hasn't replaced him).

That is my thought too ST.

I forgot about IDNE...though he would have been here by now...

SCSW, isnt twin bro your brother? Why havent the inactives been replaced?

[quote name='SomeGuy' date='24 August 2009 - 06:55 AM' timestamp='1251122151' post='196468'

Huh, 3 experienced mafia players, right in a row, hopping on to bandwagon an inactive. That sounds to me like people looking to avoid real conversation. So, let's try to have some, despite them. CP, after your behavior yesterday the appropriate question is not "What else do you have to go on?" It's "why shouldn't we send you into the abyss next?" The burden is on you to give us a reason NOT to vote for you, and frankly, the reason the 3 of you have for voting for TB is lame.

"CP, what that a slick move from you - I may side with GM on the revenge idea" - lis

thanks for your vote of confidence LIS. :lol: Revenge revenge revenge...can we get it out of our systems

yet? Guess not. Too easy.

Granted, CP does look like a baddie, but no matter how I look at it, slick's death could have been an honest mistake (chances are it is). CP pushed for slick's lynch, drawing attention to herself and knowing there's a high chance that he would be lynched (there were already a decent number of votes on him). If she was a baddie, the only reason she would purposely draw attention to herself is if she was trying to save a fellow baddie. The runner-up of D1 was TB, so if she hadn't accussed slick, TB had a high chance of being lynched. It seems like if CP was a baddie, she would be protecting TB, which is awfully ironic since CP started D2 with a non-random vote on TB. Also, reading her past posts, it just doesn't seem likely that she's a baddie (too many accusations at people etc..).

That being said, CP is definitely not cleared. She could still be a baddie, or an indie/indie spawn. There has been some suspicious actions, such as her continually asking for a save and post #195 (I may be looking too deep into it though :P ).

thanks for hte back up ST. I will have to look at #195.

I only remember asking for a save once. You may be thinking of the last game when I was the cop.

I was the only saving role left, even if it was jail. I was asking for it every chance I got.

The reason I asked for the save last night was cuz i have been very active and drawn much attention to myself.

I am a blabbermouth in real life too.

Arent you all surprised?:lol:

thanks for hte back up ST. I will have to look at #195.

I only remember asking for a save once. You may be thinking of the last game when I was the cop.

I was the only saving role left, even if it was jail. I was asking for it every chance I got.

The reason I asked for the save last night was cuz i have been very active and drawn much attention to myself.

I am a blabbermouth in real life too.

Arent you all surprised?:lol:

:lol: Blabbermouths ftw!

And I recall at least twice, possibly three times, when you asked for a save or hinted at it (twice in the day, once at night?). Also, I didn't play a game where you were a cop... And for the record, I think the percentage of you being the indie/spawn is only slightly less than you being a goodie.

Wow, have any of you guys gone through the worst case scenario? We could be at 5 goodies, 4 baddies, and 3 indies. That doesn't sound all too good... :blink:

I don't want to place a vote until i hear from TB, i don't think that CP is a baddie but i think there is a chance of her being an indie. The information though is honestly just based on assumptions and inactivity or bandwagoning which both could have honest reasons and mistakes behind them

edit: typos

Edited by Riranor

Riranor, if you don't vote him he may not need to reply

CP is not cleared - she is only whinging, Anyway another swing at the end of the day where a player calls <goodie role> and we are gonna lynch him/her too? Poor slick, gave us clues and came out! I have nothing to declare good or bad for either of these two - other than the whinge not helping CP and the silence will not help TB.

ST, at the end of the day are you happy with the fact that CP is not really clear or has she infected you? Symptons take one to two days - where is that sicky smiley :blush: , that one looks like it has a temperature! :lol:

Riranor, if you don't vote him he may not need to reply

CP is not cleared - she is only whinging, Anyway another swing at the end of the day where a player calls <goodie role> and we are gonna lynch him/her too? Poor slick, gave us clues and came out! I have nothing to declare good or bad for either of these two - other than the whinge not helping CP and the silence will not help TB.

ST, at the end of the day are you happy with the fact that CP is not really clear or has she infected you? Symptons take one to two days - where is that sicky smiley :blush: , that one looks like it has a temperature! :lol:

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. underground_dan

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

10. Riranor - voting for Twin bro

11. Mrs.P

13. SG - voting for CP

14. woon

15. music

I want to hear fro mTB and like LIS, TB might not speak unless i vote for him. So i place my vote on TB for now

That is my thought too ST.

I forgot about IDNE...though he would have been here by now...

SCSW, isnt twin bro your brother? Why havent the inactives been replaced?

Lol. No twin_bro isn't my brother. I just received the reply from IDNE. Let me sort out some things and I'll replace the inactive at work.

Lol. No twin_bro isn't my brother. I just received the reply from IDNE. Let me sort out some things and I'll replace the inactive at work.

Awesomeness! I'm so glad to have you onboard, IDNE! :D

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. underground_dan

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

10. Riranor - voting for Twin bro

11. Mrs.P

13. SG - voting for CP

14. woon

15. music

Well I was about to vote for TB, like I did on D1. But I will wait a little to see if his replacement has anything vital to share with us. I don't want to vote for TB now and lynch someone who hasn't had a chance to play as his replacement. Also, I think we need to be careful about what people say now if the pressure is put on them. I know we are all thinking we wish we could have saved Slick, especially since he told us his real role. We need to watch for the baddies, so they don't claim to be a role; hoping to be saved last minute like we should have done with Slick.

I'm keeping my vote on TB/IDNE for now, but if he comes on soon, I'll probably change it. Also, I'll like to hear from CP too; I can't just ignore LIS :P

I know you guys don't need a reminder, but here it is anyways; please, please, please don't go outing your role. No one can protect you from the indie RID kill, so unless for some whacked-up reason we can actually lynch the indie today, don't out your role.

"If the Myath is killed, vanilla spawn(s) will (each) gain one of the Myath's ability and will have 2 Night/Day cycles to complete a condition (predetermined, but changes depending on the abilities they gain) to revive the Myath in one of them. Should they fail, they will die on the beginning of the second Night/Day, depending on when the Myath died."

This sounds awfully familiar...anyhow, I have a few questions for the lovely host:

When it says the spawn(s) will gain one of the Myath's abilities, is it referring to the 2 abilities from Pool 1? And what does it mean by "revive the Myath in one of them"?