BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia II

woon,:lol: well thats how it goes in mafia ya know. One day your in the next you re out. *channeling Project Runway**

Yes, I am usually rather active. In the summer I am more active since I have the need to hibernate.

I hate the heat!!!! But I also think I am more active now because I have played many mafias and feel

more confident.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. GMaster479 - voting for slick

2. Magic - voting for slick

3. underground_dan

4. akaslickster - voting for CP

5. Lost in Space - voting for TB

6. twin_bro - voting for Woon

7. tpaxatb - voting for TB

8. Derrai - voting for UD

9. crazypainter - voting for slick

10. Riranor - voting for TB

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - voting for slick

13. SG - voting for TB

14. woon - voting for SG

15. music - voting for slick

I'm glad you finally got on, woon! :) Changed my vote to slick since he's the most suspicious right now, although I'm very willing to switch to the shy TB if slick comes up with a decent defense. You around, slick? :P

edit: messed up roster :blush:

Edited by star_tiger

1. GMaster479 - - voting for slick

2. Magic - - - - voting for slick

3. underground_dan

4. akaslickster- voting for CP

5. Lost in Space - voting forTB

6. twin_bro - - - voting for Woon

7. tpaxatb - - - -voting for TB

8. Derrai- - - - -voting for UD

9. crazypainter - - voting for slick

10. Riranor - - - voting for TB

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - - - - - voting for Woon

13. SG - - - - - voting for TB

14. woon - - - - voting for SG

15. music - - - - voting for slick

Sorry to be one of the last to vote, have been away all day. I don't want to change the tie, because right now I would like to hear something substantial from both TB and Slick. But there is really no basis to vote for anyone else at this point. Don't want to vote for Woon and get it closer to a 3 way tie, that would be terrible to lose 3 people (it would be bad to lose 2 people as well if they are both goodies!). So I am leaving it blank for the time being, to see if we can get anymore answers.

Just a request since there's only 3 hours left in the day, but may the goodies try to leave at least 2 votes between the lynchee and the runner-up? I'm concerned about revealing the Merchant, and it'll be especially depressing if due to the change of vote power, 2 goodies end up dying. Of course, slick still has time to come on and defend himself more strongly, but I just want the people who are around the couple hours before the day ends to keep the above in mind.

1. GMaster479 - voting for slick

2. Magic - voting for slick

3. underground_dan

4. akaslickster - voting for CP

5. Lost in Space - voting for TB

6. twin_bro - voting for Woon

7. tpaxatb - voting for TB

8. Derrai - voting for UD

9. crazypainter - voting for slick

10. Riranor - voting for TB

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - voting for slick

13. SG - voting for TB

14. woon - voting for SG

15. music - voting for slick

I'm glad you finally got on, woon! :) Changed my vote to slick since he's the most suspicious right now, although I'm very willing to switch to the shy TB if slick comes up with a decent defense. You around, slick? :P

edit: messed up roster :blush:

Oops, looks like I was typing while you posted a new roster. That voids all I just said. Will now have to think a little harder on who to vote for. Still wanting to hear from TB and Slick though. And ST, I agree about not wanting to point out the Merchants role by the voting. We don't want the baddies coming and taking him/her out right away. And that would make it very obvious, and of course bad if we lost two (or any) goodies.

Edited by MrsP

I have no more defense than anyone else so, if you want me to give away my role then I can do that but, I certainly will be killed shortly after. So what will it be folks?huh.gif

Well I will try to think of something else....but i think i already stated my case. We are in a tough situation here players.

This has been the best first day ever! :lol: I didnt realize I had been this active. I think slick and I are in the same boat.

If we survive then tonight someone is gonna come for me too. I didnt stay low profile enough. And LIS made a good point

of the quiet ones sliding by. They must be having a great time right now...laughing cuz i am making it easier for them.

I have no more defense than anyone else so, if you want me to give away my role then I can do that but, I certainly will be killed shortly after. So what will it be folks?huh.gif

Hmmm...fishy? Well you could hint....

edit: getting a bit frustrated like last time...

Edited by crazypainter

3. underground_dan

10. Riranor - - - voting for TB

11. Mrs.P - - - voting for TB

12. ST - - - voting for slick

That works for me, Slick. I just wanted to hear a little more. Its good to see something come out of the people the pressure is on. Also, I don't really like that you sign on anonymously, but others do it - and you have done it in the past; not just now. So it doesn't seem suspicious to me. I haven't saved you. I've just evened it up again, so someone else needs to take their vote off of you I guess. TB hasn't had anything to say with all of these votes on him. I know we are in diff time zones, but he could say something at some point. -I am still willing to change my vote.

Edit: Oh my word, I messed up the colors. Lets try to fix that..

Edited by MrsP

sorry if anyone mentioned I've been quiet, i was dragged out today and i dragged my pissed off a** onto the computer. I'll go ahead and catch up and try too let off some steam before i figure out what i want too do.

Ok so I am asking the players that are in here right now..Do any of you see what I am talking about? Or am I just seeing smoke?

The way I see it is that I put Slicks name on the vote just to not vote for the others and avoid a 3 way tie and 3 deaths. Then Slick got

a bit defensive even though I think I changed my vote. that made me change it back and he got more defensive. I think I just got lucky

and was in here when he posted while anon. That always looks fishy. And he is using all the examples of baddie behavior listed in

Unreality's mafia handbook....

That works for me, Slick. I just wanted to hear a little more. Its good to see something come out of the people the pressure is on. Also, I don't really like that you sign on anonymously, but others do it - and you have done it in the past; not just now. So it doesn't seem suspicious to me. I haven't saved you. I've just evened it up again, so someone else needs to take their vote off of you I guess. TB hasn't had anything to say with all of these votes on him. I know we are in diff time zones, but he could say something at some point. -I am still willing to change my vote.

I didn't vote for slick because of his anonymous status (I don't see anything suspicious about that), I'm voting for him because of his response. Speaking of, slick, I understand why it's hard for you to provide a defense without outing yourself, but may you provide some sort of hint? Plus, you have nothing to lose since you will probably be lynched, and the RID killer (Chimera) would still be able to steal your role. It's better for us to not lose a goodie and send the Healer after you tonight, in the case that you are forced to out yourself. I'm not saying that you should post your role, but may you at least provide a clue?

Concerning TB, he's been inactive for 99% of the mafias I've played with him, and most of the time, he ends up being a goodie. Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath for his defense.

ha ha I did drink water and took a little nap.

SCSW...would you please post an updated rule list? I cant keep up with the original one, the update, and the other fixes.

I cant find them easily either.

Would you please post a link to the night and day posts, and the updated rules to your signature?

Saves time on looking through the thread.

Thank you! I will let that be your present to me!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I didnt get drunk last night either, just tired zzzzzzzzz. We shared a bottle of wine and ate at my fav French restaurant yum!

Mhm. That sounds good.

The updated rule and RD list can be found in my signature. I hope you like the gift. I even color coded it. :)

I also wish to remind players, especially players relatively new to mafia, to not bring in meta-gaming elements into the game; e.g. looking at index boards, comparing timing of host PMs vs that in the game thread.. Quoting PMs from the host is also prohibited.

(This differs from host to host, and game to game) I am less strict about revealing your roles (as long as you do NOT include direct posts from the host or meta-game elements) - since you still have to convince the crowd that you are who you claim to be.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Day 1 ends in 1 hour 15 minutes.

Edited by scsw

I didn't vote for slick because of his anonymous status (I don't see anything suspicious about that), I'm voting for him because of his response. Speaking of, slick, I understand why it's hard for you to provide a defense without outing yourself, but may you provide some sort of hint? Plus, you have nothing to lose since you will probably be lynched, and the RID killer (Chimera) would still be able to steal your role. It's better for us to not lose a goodie and send the Healer after you tonight, in the case that you are forced to out yourself. I'm not saying that you should post your role, but may you at least provide a clue?

Concerning TB, he's been inactive for 99% of the mafias I've played with him, and most of the time, he ends up being a goodie. Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath for his defense.

I just know that some of the votes for Slick were because of his anon comment. We don't have much to go on, and I was just happy to hear from him. To hear something. I agree that some sort of hint would be nice. And yeah, I played a game with TB and he was inactive as well. So I wont hold my breath ;) I don't want to vote off two goodies, that would be the worst thing to happen. But I also don't want to keep a baddie in. Day 1 is hard :dry:

Edit: Typos

Edited by MrsP

3. underground_dan

10. Riranor - voting for slick

11. Mrs.P - - - voting for TB

12. ST - - - voting for slick

I just caught up and i think i understand everything and Slick just comes off too me as a baddie, i also don't want a tie lynch and Slick seems like he may be better to lynch. If you are goodie then like ST stated please supply us with a hint, it seems like that will be the only thing we could work with at this point.

edit: beginning of quote tag was in post

Edited by Riranor

I agree that TB is usually inactive, in the mafias I've played with him he has been replaced a couple times.

Slick constantly uses the line that he's a goodie and you should have listened to him and that it's our loss, yet most of the time he is a baddie. His defense is weak and I have absolutely no reason to take my vote off of him. I don't see the anonymity as a problem, as long as he's here to (or not to) defend himself.

\Edit: UD hasn't been on here all day, what makes you think he'll magically appear now?

Edited by music_luvr95

Reminder that UD is in Australia....Hence Underground Dan...:thumbsup:

Yes, and I have screwd myself..:duh:

Seriously Slick you bring it out in me....and git that mind of yours out of the gutter

cuz i wasnt going there! But, if anyone wouldnt mind a save on my behalf..that

would be soo nice! Thanks a bazillion!

edit:

OLD old (20 yrs since I have seen him) friend coming over in an hour. My first best pal and boyfriend...

from age 4. So needless to say I am outta here for more than a while!

Edited by crazypainter

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

This is driving me batty :wacko:

I need a drink now...

I *still* don't see enough to change my vote....but the results are definitely going to help. :dry:

Hopefully these results will be good... if not then the baddies will be having a party tonight