BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia II

ugh, i have some business too attend too, i come back hoping for great news but it seems nothing has happened. SO ST you are SURE about GM,i don't want to go off on your judgement and kill off a goodie AGAIN for the lynch

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: scsw

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479

2. Magic – [?] pounded into mush by the [Copier]

3. IDNE - voting for GM

4. Akaslickster – [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

5. Lost in Space - voting for ST

6. twin_bro – [Bricklayer] hacked apart by the citizens

7. tpaxatb – [?] put to eternal sleep by the [HoC]

8. Derrai

9. crazypainter – [?] killed by the [barbarian]

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P - [Silencer] burnt into ashes

12. ST - voting for GM

13. SG

14. woon – [?] murdered by the [HoC]

15. slick V2.0 – [Barbarian] consumed by the flames

Our friend LIS is in the hospital and gave me instructions for his votes/future actions.

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479 - voting for ST

3. IDNE - voting for GM

8. Derrai

10. Riranor

12. ST - voting for GM

13. SG

Well there is no shock in the voting so far. LIS and I are going against someone who we believe to be suspicious and you guys are going after me.

I am voting with LIS again for the reason that ST has mislead many of us the entire game and should be gone as soon as possible. I think that Derrai would agree that she has been wrong more than anything and that someone should definitely vote her out now while we still can

ugh, i have some business too attend too, i come back hoping for great news but it seems nothing has happened. SO ST you are SURE about GM,i don't want to go off on your judgement and kill off a goodie AGAIN for the lynch

I swear on my mafia life; GM is a baddie. 100%. And this time, IDNE didn't hesitate, and I know he's really smart and won't make a mistake. I'm 1000000% sure. If you're siding with the goodies, vote for GM.

Well there is no shock in the voting so far. LIS and I are going against someone who we believe to be suspicious and you guys are going after me.

I am voting with LIS again for the reason that ST has mislead many of us the entire game and should be gone as soon as possible. I think that Derrai would agree that she has been wrong more than anything and that someone should definitely vote her out now while we still can

You're right; there is no shock. I regret not going after you and LIS instead of Slick last lynch. The only time that it was solely my fault and my blame was Slick's lynch. That was because I didn't catch his hints, but no one else did either. I had thought that if he was the Barbarian, he would have said it loud and clear since it's obvious there is no guarantee of a win without the goodie killer. Derrai, if you are a goodie which I'm almost positive of, vote for GM.

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. IDNE - voting for GM

8. Derrai - voting for GM

10. Riranor

12. ST - voting for GM

13. SG

I think that we got this at least semi-in-the-bag.

EDIT: Didn't see GM's vote.

Edited by Derrai

C'mon Derrai, I think you and I both know that you are deciding this. We have 3 baddies, 3 goodies, and then there is you. I had been skeptical of you but thanks to new evidence coming to life, I know that you siding with the goodies is something you choose to do and not have to do to fulfill your wincon. Don't trust ST because she is preventing you from doing anything and everything

Why have I gone from being a 100% baddie intent on killing everybody, to a spawn-free goodie in one big leap? This is really piling up the evidence, if I may say so myself.

EDIT: Type-oh.

Edited by Derrai

No Derrai, I'm saying you AREN'T a goodie. You aren't a baddie either. You are a spawn or possibly the Chimera himself, and I'm sure that outing me doesn't do anything for your wincon. Like I said, 3 baddies, 3 goodies, and you, who is probably neither. Therefore you are independent in some way shape or form and I think siding with the goodies will hurt you in the end

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. IDNE - voting for GM

10. Riranor

12. ST - voting for GM

13. SG - voting for LIS

Voting for the Enchantress to prevent possible lynch calamities in the future.

Edited by SomeGuy

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. IDNE - voting for GM

10. Riranor - voting for ST

12. ST - voting for GM

13. SG - voting for LIS

as stated before i have had my doubts on ST and GM has been suspicious so most likely one of these two are a baddie and either way the goodies should still over power the lynching.

Edited by Riranor

I'd rather not. I know for certain that LIS is a baddie (there will be no mistakes here), and I know nothing about GMaster. However, I'll check on in a little, and if that's still the consensus, then I will switch.

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. IDNE - voting for GM

10. Riranor - voting for ST

12. ST - voting for GM

13. SG - voting for GM

Despite what I just said, it would seem that battle lines are drawn. May as well make sure that, in the event that I forget to log on, we don't lose a goodie.

Despite what I just said, it would seem that battle lines are drawn. May as well make sure that, in the event that I forget to log on, we don't lose a goodie.

:lol: And I was hoping that Rir would try to win over my heart and act like a goodie for a while. Rir, you broke my heart ;)

I don't think there is any immediate need to get rid of the Enchantress, since the day we lose the majority is the day we die anyways. She only speeds things up faster :P If you wish, we may still switch over to LIS in one speedy motion (although I'm not sure if Derrai and IDNE will be on).

Day 5 – Of Chicanery

‘The Divine Sphere is awakening. We need to prevent it. Should it attain sentience, we will not be able to use it for our plans anymore. I will do it,’ the remaining members of the HoC heard the thought ring in their heads. And, as abrupt as the message came, the Dark Mage’s presence disappeared.

‘He wants it for his own gain. Remember what he promised you? Don’t think you’ll get it,’ quipped the Enchantress.

‘No. Master will not,’ replied an unsure Copier, showing for the first time his vulnerable side.

‘Let’s prove you wrong.’

The crystal pulsed a strange blue light, its rhythm not unlike that of a heart. The startled guards backed away from the crystal, pointing their weapons at the crystal. The captain brought in more guards, but at the same time wondering if it was even any help. Thinking long and hard, he sent a message to the advisors, requesting for mages to study the strange phenomenon. His instincts were screaming, and they were rarely wrong.

The Dark Mage saw the spectacle from the belfry. He smiled, closed his eyes and took a long, deep breath. Magic is strong in the air and he can harvest it to his liking. Chanting a quick spell, he teleported himself to the guards’ quarters.

Earl yawned. The glare of the sun catching his eyes, he turned away and pulled the blanket over himself. Suddenly, he jumped up.

“s***! I’m late!” he screamed, realizing that it was high noon and that the quarters were empty.

Empty? He looked around. Something caught his eye, an out of place shadow. He grabbed his sword lying by the bed and approached the shadow.

“Very keen eyed. I salute you for that. But, a swordsman will never beat a magician,” a man’s voice chuckled and in place of the shadow, a man, dressed in dark robes appeared. Extending his right palm towards Earl, he slowly twisted his fingers and Earl felt his heart skip a beat. The Dark Mage smiled and clenched his fist lightly. Earl clutched his chest, staring wide-eyed at the mage. He slumped down as his heart exploded in his body. The Dark Mage snickered and donned Earl’s armor.

“The Divine Sphere will be mine, and mine only!”

‘Hide your presence well,’ the Enchantress reminded the Copier, sensing his anger grow.

“Late again, Earl?” snickered a burly, broad shouldered guard, who was standing guard alone at one of the corners of the square, “Wait till the Captain hears about this!”

No one saw the guard melt into a gooey puddle of flesh and blood. The Dark Mage made his way across the square, closer to his objective.

“I see. Let’s not throw this possibility out of the window,” said the Captain as he rallied his men.

The Dark Mage smiled. It was going very easy. As he walked into the square, the Captain was calling most of the guards away, probably out of fear for the crystal.

‘Fools. Not that it matters, I will embrace the power.’

No one stopped him as he walked closer to the crystal. Closing his eyes, the Dark Mage sensed the raw power hidden within the Divine Sphere. With every faint pulse of blue light, the air saturated with magic.

‘Imagine if it is fully awakened, under my control!’ he noted mentally as he started chanting a silent spell to integrate the crystal’s powers into him. All he needed to do was to touch the sphere and exert his will.

A few steps from reaching the sphere, he noticed something amiss. No one was stopping him! It was too late, a dozen arrows were embedded into his back. The Dark Mage staggered forward, and slumped onto the crystal. Mentally unprepared and physically weak from the surprise attack, the Dark Mage was unable to form a complete spell. The crystal, reacting to the Dark Mage’s incomplete spell, rejected his intrusion attempt.

“This cannot be!” he screamed as he tried to stop the channeling. Exhausting the last of his magical power, the Dark Mage stopped the spell and turned to face the guards, with their weapons out and pointed at him. At least 50 bowmen were standing behind the guards.

“How?” he asked with genuine surprise.

“An anonymous tip,” replied the Captain Guard, taking out a note. He raised his hand and the bowmen strung their bows. When the captain lowered his hand, the arrows flew free at the Dark Mage.

‘Trying to betray us? How does it feel being beaten at your own game?’ came a mental message from the Enchantress. The Dark Mage screamed his last scream of defiance and fell dead on the ground.

The guards went to dispose of the Dark Mage’s body. The pulled the helmet off and saw the lifeless face of GMaster479 staring back at them.

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479 - [Dark Mage] betrayed and shot

3. IDNE

5. Lost in Space

8. Derrai

10. Riranor

12. ST

13. SG

Night ends in 21 hours. 7PM PST.

Sorry this came so late. I managed to get a friend to post it for me.

Day 6 – The Art of War

SG sipped the tea he bought from the far away land of Ka’lari.

“Excellent taste and aroma,” he quipped and set it down. He looked at the chess board and moved his knight, “Your turn.”

His friend looked at him quizzically, “You sure?” The calm and impassive SG nodded as he saw his knight being taken. He stole a smile.

The Enchantress felt the magical energies saturate the night air. Weaving the energies into a cloak around herself, she turned invisible to those around her. Pleased at her spell, she walked unnoticed through the streets of Wyrmhaven.

“Checkmate,” announced SG. His friend looked at him in disbelief.

“You outsmarted me again, old friend,” he laughed a hearty laugh, “Such complex play and so many baits! I can’t believe you beat me with two pawns, a bishop and a king!”

SG smiled, “Know thy enemy!” and joined in the laugh.

The Enchantress heard SG laughing. How amusing, she thought, that he would die laughing. Grasping the magic in the air, she weaved another spell, an enchantment, and sent it into the room of the unsuspecting friends. Within minutes, they fell on the ground, deep asleep with a silly smile on their faces.

She climbed the stairs and opened the door into SG’s room. Collecting the raw energy in her arms, she summoned an ephemeral dagger, one that would pierce through its target’s soul and destroy it.

‘Too easy,’ she whispered and the confident Enchantress walked towards her target. Both hands clasped around the dagger, she raised it into the air, ready to plunge it into the sleeping SG. Suddenly, his eyes shot opened and he rolled away. The dagger struck the stone floor and the floor disintegrated.

“Checkmate,” he smiled. His friend tackled the Enchantress from behind. Losing her footing, she lost concentration on her spell and the dagger dissipated. SG’s friend chanted a quick spell and a golden nimbus emanated from his body.

“A Mage Hunter! How did you know?” she scowled.

“Always be prepared,” said SG and his friend closed in onto the Enchantress. Casting a silent spell, she sent forth a blast of fire at SG’s direction. It hit an invisible barrier and vanished. In that instant, SG’s friend dashed in front of the Enchantress and grabbed both her hands by their wrists. He chanted a quick spell and golden cuffs formed around her hands, effectively sealing her magic. She struggled physically against the man, but without her magic, she was powerless.

“Let’s see who you are,” he said and pulled the Enchantress’s hood off.

“YOU?!” exclaimed SG.

The Enchantress smiled, “Always have a trump card.”

The seal wasn’t too powerful and it only blocked her access to external energies. She stopped struggling and closed her eyes. Digging deep into her well of magical energy, she unleashed it all in a sudden, unexpected burst, shattering the binding spell.

“Goodbye, SG,” she whispered and blew him a kiss before she disappeared into a wisp of smoke.

SG cursed. The Enchantress had bested him and got away.

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479 - [Dark Mage] betrayed and shot

3. IDNE

5. Lost in Space

8. Derrai

10. Riranor