BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia II

Ooooh, Star Tiger, you are just throwing around accusations like confetti, aren't you? Well, to break up some of the current trends, I will say that as far as I can tell IDNE has nothing to do with me, and I have a good reason to be spending more time reading than talking this game.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the need to clarify this: I'm not saying that twin_bro has been active behind the scenes. I'm not saying that he has not been either. I'm just saying that between UD and him, UD has been more inactive. I'll leave the rest to your judgments.

I just got back and have a short while to move my vote before bed, I have 30 mins but will likely try to stay up :)

IDNE there's not so much to read up, we got nothing concrete from D1, well we did but we lynched anyway? I'd like to see something to work with regarding Twin Bro, are you clearing him? Are you clearing CP, she also obfuscates whether good or bad.

I have other suspicions/feelings regarding ohers, but have no time to be lead blindly. Why is SG the better target - I'll admit he may be suspicious by little input and that's not his style good or bad.

The worry of this game is that even if a spy or Innocent BTSC vouch for each other, they will be suspect of being a spawn

Anyway that's where I was going with the ST/CP thing.

Please stay, LIS! I need your opinion badly :P Should we stick with TB, who probably won't come on, or switch targets? Are there any other suspicious targets?

Innocent BTSCs will be broken up if one of them is a spawn. For spies though, that would be a problem. scsw said that if a spy spied on a spawn, they'll get their original role. Not the ideal situation, huh?

Ooooh, Star Tiger, you are just throwing around accusations like confetti, aren't you? Well, to break up some of the current trends, I will say that as far as I can tell IDNE has nothing to do with me, and I have a good reason to be spending more time reading than talking this game.

:lol: You caught me ;) Thanks for the quick reply! :thumbsup:

Host: scsw

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479 - voting for [Twin bro

2. Magic – [?] pounded into mush by the [Copier]

3. IDNE - voting for Mrs.P

4. Akaslickster – [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

5. Lost in Space - voting for Twin bro

6. twin_bro

7. tpaxatb – [?] put to eternal sleep by the [HoC]

8. Derrai

9. crazypainter - voting for Twin bro

10. Riranor - voting for Twin bro

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG - voting for CP

14. woon - voting for Twin bro

15. music

Hey, anyone else got any suspicions? I have no clue where to put my vote :wacko:

scsw, may Slick replace TB, like LIS suggested?

By the way, LIS, bbe careful?

ST, from the start of mafia games I have stayed up toooo 1ate, just to find it a11 happened after I went to bed, frank1y we are doing the same as 1ast night, switching from a non active TB and a non rep1ying Woon, and when we get a ro1e we are gonna ki11 anyway.

Also the more I read the Chimera's ro1e, the more I think we are not gonna win un1ess we nail him today(d2) or N3 and frank1y if I'm infected I'd be happy to wake up tomorrow with a temperature :). I'm about to go to bed and say my prayers:(

A11 I want to add is if we find a baddie, maybe the Barbarian can take care of them and we find another by the end on the 1ynch?? just a quick thought.

This keyborad is not he1ping:(

IDNE I am also wondering why you decided to vote for me?

Just trying to gather some information.

To clear up the whole TB thing, I can tell you that UD/I did not have an action last night, which is disappointing to find out when you first step on the scene.

SG, you were originally one of two people that I suspected after doing a brief read through (haha, randomly picking a number, one or two, hope your choices in this game are not as random at this point:D, eventually I will catch up though), but then I received more information that sold me I was targeting the wrong person. Hope that I am not doing the wrong thing by targeting Mrs. P

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

5. Lost in Space - voting for Twin bro

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - voting for IDNE

13. SG - voting for CP

15. music

Sticking to my previous long-stretched post...I have nothing better to do anyways :rolleyes: I don't have all that much on you, IDNE, it's just that you're on and some little stuff here and there :P

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

5. Lost in Space - voting for CP

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG - voting for CP

15. music

Hey, anyone else got any suspicions? I have no clue where to put my vote :wacko:

scsw, may Slick replace TB, like LIS suggested?

By the way, LIS, bbe careful?

What! I'm not sure if that's a threat!

I came back to take my vote off as i won;t s1eep over TB, we need to Spy him I guess.

But with nothing to go on I'm gonna ask CP to c1ear her name, don't jump on a bandwaggon here (Enchantress effect), coz I'm back to bed and hope to read that we sorted the CP confusion - hoping she is innocent!

We could Spy her and TB tonight. We need a way to find the Chimera, we need a spy to get lucky! God wi11ing!

Two things.

First LIS, capital I's look just like lowecase L's so if your 'l' button isn't working, use capital I's.

Second, I think that we save everyone the trouble and stick with TB. I was suspicious of CP as well and if anyone is willing to risk saying that they are more than 50% sure I will change my vote back and tie it up, but till then I'm good with what we have now

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

2. Magic [?] pounded into mush by the [Copier]

4. Akaslickster [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

6. twin_bro

7. tpaxatb [?] put to eternal sleep by the [HoC]

8. Derrai

11. Mrs.P - voting for Twin bro

12. ST

13. SG - voting for CP

15. music

Well I am off work and have to leave the computer here, putting my vote back to where I always had it. Sticking with what I felt since D1. Well I will be back tomorrow to earn a living ;) Goodnight everyone.

Edited by MrsP

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. IDNE - voting for [Twin bro

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

12. ST

13. SG - voting for CP

15. music

Considering the amount of time we have left, and the fact that we have already gone to the 50% mark with Twin Bro and he did not die, I think that I will vote there and see this through.

[sarcasm]Fantastic! There's a bandwagon for an inactive that 95% chance will not get on before the day ends to defend himself![/sarcasm] Maybe in the future days, we should pick on people who are actually active. Too late for D2, I guess. Let's hope this miraculously works :unsure:

scsw, may the Bricklayer post all the roles that died last night in the day post? I'm guessing that he should post the roles for the D2 post...thoughts? I feel like I missed something.

Considering the amount of time we have left, and the fact that we have already gone to the 50% mark with Twin Bro and he did not die, I think that I will vote there and see this through.

By the way...

"Enchantress: Every night, but not two in a row, may choose a player. Should the player have more than 50% votes stacked on him/her at any point of the Day, the player will be lynched together with the actual lynch victim."

That's why I wanted 2 TB votes to be removed; to save him from possibly dying along with the actual lynch victim. Oh well...

edit: CP, if you get on, you probably should start defending yourself. In the case that TB comes on and pulls a slick stunt, everyone may turn on you...

Edited by star_tiger

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

3. IDNE - voting for [Twin bro

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

12. ST

13. SG - voting for CP

15. music

Note: A player who has been the enchantress's target the night before will be lynched at the end of the day together with the actual lynch target. Not the moment he/she gets 50% votes.

[sarcasm]Fantastic! There's a bandwagon for an inactive that 95% chance will not get on before the day ends to defend himself![/sarcasm] Maybe in the future days, we should pick on people who are actually active. Too late for D2, I guess. Let's hope this miraculously works :unsure:

scsw, may the Bricklayer post all the roles that died last night in the day post? I'm guessing that he should post the roles for the D2 post...thoughts? I feel like I missed something.

He may post 1 every other day. This was tweaked from an earlier game when I realized that if there's just 1 kill a day, the deceased-role-posting player can effectively tell the public which roles are gone without having to make a choice.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the day ends at 7PM EST, correct?

If there are no player replacements, 10PM EST (7PM PST). To be fair to everyone, even with a replacement, it will still probably be the same time.

It will be about 10AM in Malaysia. ;)

Edited by scsw

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

2. Magic [?] pounded into mush by the [Copier]

3. IDNE

4. Akaslickster [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

6. twin_bro

7. tpaxatb [?] put to eternal sleep by the [HoC]

8. Derrai

12. ST

13. SG - voting for CP

15. music

Sorry ST, thanks for the point

Edited by IDoNotExist

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

6. twin_bro

8. Derrai

11. Mrs.P voting for Twin bro

12. ST - voting for IDNE

13. SG - voting for CP

15. music

Lis, you used the wrong roster. No worries tho. But I did notice something...

IDNE, if you had no night action last night, where did you get the extra information?

Oh ST, yes I am often on for an hour or two, make multiple posts cuz no one is here

to talk with, I try to edit but find out I have taken too long to do that. So I have to

post several. If i see something in the thread that sparks an idea I wrote about it.

Dont you?

edit:see its 5:20 here and no one is on for me to bantner/discuss ideas with.

Just my brain going around in circles.and I noticed that mrs P'S vote got erased.

Edited by crazypainter

ST, you asked me to get on here and defend myself. From what?

I have already done that....many times... how about we use this time to question

another player? But I am here again alone...crumps...

edit: oh rir you are here. Finally another brain...what do you think?

I would appreciate your help/your ideas. I am not seeing what others are.

* head on desk**

I was just about to go but I will stay on a bit so I can chat with Rir.

Edited by crazypainter

ST, you asked me to get on here and defend myself. From what?

I have already done that....many times... how about we use this time to question

another player? But I am here again alone...crumps...

edit: oh rir you are here. Finally another brain...what do you think?

I would appreciate your help/your ideas. I am not seeing what others are.

* head on desk**

I really don't know...it was just a precaution, mostly, in case TB comes on and defends himself thoroughly. But now that we are on the topic, I haven't seen much defense from you. Do you know the post number or page when you defended yourself?

You don't need to apologize! It wasn't your fault...it was just the way things turned out. On the good side, we've learnt a few things during the day. Hopefully we can turn this game around :D

well here you ST think I am ok..

if I knew how to multi post I would but its gonna have to be on several of them.