BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia II

Happy Birthday CP...

Great defense there twin Bro "evening things up" for the other side?? faux pas perhaps

Uhm - technically this is day time Music - for 24 hours and Personally I'm hapy with the result, but your not it seems?

We have a telpathic defender - woot woot... Unless that was the HoC's redirect :D In which case they are telePATHETIC!

Great that we lost no innocents and that the Chimera.

1. GMaster479 - voting for UD

2. Magic

3. underground_dan

4. akaslickster- voting for Woon

5. Lost in Space - voting for Music

6. twin_bro - voting for Woon

7. tpaxatb - voting for TB

8. Derrai- UD

9. crazypainter

10. Riranor - voting for TB

11. Mrs.P

12. ST

13. SG

14. woon - voting for SG

15. music- voting for UD

I should be back on, but just in case I'm hoping to avoid a bandwaggon error.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant the evening of the votes, not as in the night-time evening. Sorry, hard to type out what you mean sometimes.

I feel like lynches are usually more effective faster when we put more pressure on one person rather than a little less pressure on multiple people. Maybe I'm wrong, I just thought narrowing down the playing field a bit would help.

Thank-you very much, Defender! :D

I feel like lynches are usually more effective faster when we put more pressure on one person rather than a little less pressure on multiple people. Maybe I'm wrong, I just thought narrowing down the playing field a bit would help.

It definitely would. No pressure, no info, and the baddies slip under the radar.

2. Magic

3. underground_dan

5. Lost in Space - voting for Music

6. twin_bro - voting for Woon

7. tpaxatb - voting for TB

8. Derrai- UD

9. crazypainter

10. Riranor - voting for TB

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - voting for Woon

13. SG

14. woon - voting for SG

15. music- voting for UD

I would like to hear from woon and UD, preferably as soon as possible to prevent lynching of multiple goodies. Also, I'm not going to be on for the last couple hours of the day, but for those who are, make sure there isn't a tie (unless you guys are 99% sure both are baddies).

1. GMaster479 - voting for [color=#4b0082]UD[/color]

2. Magic

3. underground_dan

4. akaslickster- voting for [color=#0000ff]Woon[/color]

5. Lost in Space - voting for[color=#ff0000]TB[/color]

6. twin_bro - - - voting for [color=#0000ff]Woon[/color]

7. tpaxatb - - - -voting for [color=#ff0000]TB[/color]

8. Derrai- - - - -voting for [color=#4b0082]UD[/color]

9. crazypainter

10. Riranor - - - voting for [color=#ff0000]TB[/color]

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - - - - - voting for [color=#0000ff]Woon[/color]

13. SG

14. woon - - - - voting for [color=#8b0000]SG[/color]

15. music - - - - voting for [color=#4b0082]UD[/color]

[/code}

*It definitely would. No pressure, no info, and the baddies slip under the radar.

**I would like to hear from woon and UD, preferably as soon as possible to prevent lynching of multiple goodies. Also, I'm not going to be on for the last couple hours of the day, but for those who are, [b]make sure there isn't a tie[/b] (unless you guys are 99% sure both are baddies).

*They slip by not commenting at all.. what's the chances that one of the three are not bad???

**Just a thought ST, but a recent game UD did not get on and was lynched in absentia, and woon never says anything.. then again TB is no the most verbose either. I must add that I have no information on any of the above, so don't read anything that isn't there.

I am not evening votes, I simply am ensuring no mistake early in the day.

I'm likely to be back so don't sweat TB - unless your Chimera or HoC :D

2. Magic

3. underground_dan

5. Lost in Space - voting forTB

6. twin_bro - - - voting for Woon

7. tpaxatb - - - -voting for TB

8. Derrai- - - - -voting for UD

9. crazypainter - - - voting for Woon

10. Riranor - - - voting for TB

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - - - - - voting for Woon

13. SG

14. woon - - - - voting for SG

15. music - - - - voting for UD

yea for some good discussion! But arent the accused supposed to be defending themselves?

2. Magic

3. underground_dan

11. Mrs.P

13. SG - - - voting for TB

yea for some good discussion! But arent the accused supposed to be defending themselves?

They might if the vote didn't keep swinging back and forth. That said, I think that TB is more likely to find the time to come on and talk than Woon is.

They might if the vote didn't keep swinging back and forth. That said, I think that TB is more likely to find the time to come on and talk than Woon is.

I was under the impression that woon is far more active than TB and UD, which is why I chose to put pressure on him. Then again, the time difference affects it too.

By the way, is it just me, or does it seem coincidental that the 3 lynch targets either have a reputation for inactivity or are living halfway around the world? Maybe in the future, we should pick on the more active ones...

Wow! The awesome night 1!

You really made a wise choice, defender! :thumbsup:

Hmmm how do you know Woon? This is the reason I will vote for you. Sounds too much like baddie

kudos. Does this mean you are a goodie and ST is one too? Its just that if you are a goodie I would think youd shy away from putting that target on both your backs.

2. Magic

3. underground_dan

11. Mrs.P

13. SG - - - voting for TB

just a reminder..if there is a tie then both players die. I checked the OP and there arent any players with multi vote ability. Or did I miss it?

I am still voting for Woon based on that one post she wrote. It seems odd that a goodie would kind of out herself and another player..well out the fact that

they have BTSC. Pleas someone tell me if my radar is off.

just a reminder..if there is a tie then both players die. I checked the OP and there arent any players with multi vote ability. Or did I miss it?

I am still voting for Woon based on that one post she wrote. It seems odd that a goodie would kind of out herself and another player..well out the fact that

You've confused the hell out of me. It's probably pretty safe to say that ST is at least not the Hand of Chaos (I don't think they would have gone after one of their own, do you???). Could still be the Myath...but..whatever about that...However I'm trying to figure out your leap to them having BTSC, since the defender (as far as I can tell) does not *have* BTSC. I have a feeling that it was a wild a** guess gone RIGHT, for once...

I'd like to hear more from those on the block.

Hmmm how do you know Woon? This is the reason I will vote for you. Sounds too much like baddie

kudos. Does this mean you are a goodie and ST is one too? Its just that if you are a goodie I would think youd shy away from putting that target on both your backs.

I didn't see anything wrong with Woon's post. HoC (bless their souls :rolleyes: ) attempted to kill me, and the Defender through luck saved me :D Woon just seemed to have expressed his happiness that a goodie didn't die. Still though, it'll be nice to hear from him.

The Merchant can steal someone else's vote, making his vote power x2 and his target's 0. I guess the safest bet is to have at least 2, preferably 3, votes between the lynchee and the runner-up at the end of the day. Other than the Merchant, I don't think there's another vote ability out there.

The Merchant can steal someone else's vote, making his vote power x2 and his target's 0. I guess the safest bet is to have at least 2, preferably 3, votes between the lynchee and the runner-up at the end of the day. Other than the Merchant, I don't think there's another vote ability out there.

Though not a vote ability per se, we also have to be careful of the enchantress...because if anyone has more than 50% of the vote stacked against them during the day, and the enchantress chose that person the night before, that person will be lynched as well!

Question:

Is there a minimum vote count before this occurs? For example: if the enchantress chose player A, and the lynch starts Player A=2 votes, player B 1 vote, but player B is lynched (say 12 to 2)...player A should also be lynched from what I can tell (because player A had >50% of the vote count of 3 at that point)

Wow! The awesome night 1!

You really made a wise choice, defender! :thumbsup:

to Star tiger:

to answer your question this is the post I was referring to. With so darn little to go on I am grasping at straws here.

How would you know it was a wise choice woon? That what made me think BTSC. And why would you post that unless

yuo want us all to think you are a goodie?

edit: clarification on who I was responding to.

Edited by crazypainter

Though not a vote ability per se, we also have to be careful of the enchantress...because if anyone has more than 50% of the vote stacked against them during the day, and the enchantress chose that person the night before, that person will be lynched as well!

Question:

Is there a minimum vote count before this occurs? For example: if the enchantress chose player A, and the lynch starts Player A=2 votes, player B 1 vote, but player B is lynched (say 12 to 2)...player A should also be lynched from what I can tell (because player A had >50% of the vote count of 3 at that point)

It has to be 50% of the number of players left in game. But it doesn't have to be at the end of the day. At any point of the day, should 8 players (out of 15) vote for a player, that player will be lynched (at the end of the day) if targeted by the Enchantress.

EDIT: I will be out for the next hour or so running errands. I will answer your questions, should you have any, the moment I get back.

Edited by scsw

1. GMaster479 - - voting for UD

2. Magic - - - - voting for UD

3. underground_dan

9. crazypainter - voting for Woon

11. Mrs.P

13. SG - - - - - voting for TB

i still want to here from him

Currently there are 4 votes for

UD

TB

Woon

If this remains they all will die.

I dont know who any of them are but, I really doubt they all are baddies.

Since the vote ends at 7pm pst I most likely will change my vote since I cant let

this happen.

edit: want to say also that UD is in AUS and Woon is in ? Indonesia??

plus I am curious if anyone is checking for hidden messages. Are any of you?

I havent been maybe i should be.

Edited by crazypainter

What happened to your instincts Slick?

tpaxatb - that's why I voted TB earlier in case I could not come back to vote, luckily I got out of a major DIY for today at least :)

I spotted the possible 8 votes to lynch even if it swings. I'm not sure if anyone is prodding a lynch, well the HoC nudging it or loading on their chosen target. Would that do that on N1 as it's usually random?

But TB may come on with a weak defense and we leave someone out to dry that has four votes, at the same time we try not to vote more that 50% on one player and the HoC can still place votes to effect a secondary lynch choice. We have not had a nudge from an informative roll, so I'm guessing we

will have no N2 target for our guy too.

-edit:I see host replied to that too.

?are we too spread with votes for any one to push? I could take my vote off, but UD may defend too late, Woon not at all and TB is a wild card on responding too!

Edited by Lost in space

Currently there are 4 votes for

UD

TB

Woon

If this remains they all will die.

I dont know who any of them are but, I really doubt they all are baddies.

Since the vote ends at 7pm pst I most likely will change my vote since I cant let

this happen.

I also think woon is sleeping during this time. He may not show up to defend himself.

I must agree they're not all baddies though. Roll the dice I guess. I will keep mine the same for now. Jumping from one to the next will not guarantee I'm correct either.

1. GMaster479 - - voting for UD

2. Magic - - - - voting for UD

3. underground_dan

9. crazypainter -

11. Mrs.P

13. SG - - - - - voting for TB

Whoa wait! isnt there a player who can end the vote early?

If they end right now...3 players will die. I remove my vote in case that happens.

lemme check the OP...

well the enchantress could be in play. If that is so then we could be losing last night's target..

edit: forgot who the target was last night.. it was Star tiger!

So right now there are no votes for star tiger so she wont die today if half of the votes are on her...

wait how did that part of the enchantress power go?

Edited by crazypainter

Quick question: The role that is chosen to do the killing still has their other ability right? Sorry, I'm kind of new to mafia and still a bit iffy about that.

If so then someone else might have been targeted by the Enchantress. I guess the best way is to keep the amount of votes on a person under 8 until we are sure that we want them lynched.