Leave for new,

Or a reason; to be fair.

Edited by MrsP

• Answers 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

bye/buy/by....????

Wow really clever. I like it. I just don't think that 3rd one really fits. Good thinking though, I don't know if that thinking will get you to the correct answer, but it will sure lead you to clever/cool answers :D

Frankenstein?

Not that, love long shots though.

Is it still too early for me to hint? I've got quite a few stacked up that I could do. Not sure if its time yet though. What do you all think?

Not that, love long shots though.

Is it still too early for me to hint? I've got quite a few stacked up that I could do. Not sure if its time yet though. What do you all think?

just a nudge to let us know the riddle structure? I've been leaning towards the 3 stanzas giving 3 words that would lead to a final answer. I just haven't guessed anything yet because I can't think of anything useful so far.

Edited by DudleyDude

just a nudge to let us know the riddle structure? I've been leaning towards the 3 stanzas giving 3 words that would lead to a final answer. I just haven't guessed anything yet because I can't think of anything useful so far.

Ok, I can do that. Save the hints for later.

All 3 stanzas are pointing you to the same answer. I am not looking for a 3 word answer, but you will need more than 1 word to solve it.

So I guess you could say it is different than my "norm" since it's not a homophone or an uncommon one worder.

Hope that nudge helps :)

Edit: It might be too helpful :duh:

Edited by MrsP

Has "youth" been guessed yet?

How about fighting for a cause when you're among apathetic people? Or discerning the truth from lies or false promises?

I know what infomercials are, but I've never watched any, and I've definitely never seen one for hair. When I first read the riddle I read infomercials as just "commercial," but now I'm wondering if maybe there's some special significance I'm missing.

Well, of course there is. It's a riddle! lol

Maybe returning an old fad (like zoot suits)?

An old rich guy losing his wife then getting a new trophy wife?

Purchasing skimpy clothes? (lost and gone - literally, less cloth. Leave for new - teenage girls rebelling against their more conservative parents)

Hey, MrsP. Tossing it in once more with...

Someone going through a midlife crisis

Lost and gone, Only the master cares. Forgotten and dead, No one around to share.His glory days or, well [/b]something a little less G rated

;)

Like infomercials The kind for your hair. Have a reason For making all stare. Getting hair transplants or fake hair to look (and feel! haha) younger.

Not just empty, You whine like we care. Leave for new, Or a reason; to be fair. always complaining about getting older, then leaves for a young trophy wife, making somw sad attempt as to why.

Edited by deannaart

desire to solve a problem, but if I just went on what the riddle said and not have read the entire thread I would have gone with sorrow over realization that you are losing your memory

Lost and gone, Only the master cares. Forgotten and dead, No one around to share. Losing ones mind, alzhiemers

Like infomercials The kind for your hair. Have a reason For making all stare. Getting older, aging

Not just empty, You whine like we care. Leave for new, Or a reason; to be fair. The good old days, elders ramble on

Which leads me to come to the pains of being an adult and getting older.

After a certain age and phical sign of aging. Men start to fell they have lost their sexappeal.

So they do things "hair" "younger wives" to make themselves believe they have that back.

Most dont realize for men age is sexappeal.

Edited by Juskiknback

Lost and gone,

Only the master cares. (or- Only the creator cares.)

Forgotten and dead,

No one around to share.

Like infomercials

The kind for your hair.

Have a reason

For making all stare.

Not just empty,

You whine like we care.

Leave for new,

Or a reason; to be fair.

desire to solve a problem, but if I just went on what the riddle said and not have read the entire thread I would have gone with sorrow over realization that you are losing your memory

Hey CP, nice to see you. Not that. Good guess though.

Lost and gone, Only the master cares. Forgotten and dead, No one around to share. Losing ones mind, alzhiemers

Like infomercials The kind for your hair. Have a reason For making all stare. Getting older, aging

Not just empty, You whine like we care. Leave for new, Or a reason; to be fair. The good old days, elders ramble on

Which leads me to come to the pains of being an adult and getting older.

Again, good, but not right.

Lonely + Unhappy + Uncared for = Forlorn?

Man, what a sad word.

Hey Wilson, I like that. But not correct.

When I first had that last thought I was thinking

an unnecessarily contested riddle? After rereading yet again, maybe just a solved riddle in general?

You are definitely getting onto the right track. See my hints up above and I bet you will get it :D