BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Terminator Mafia

Baddies: Win if all goodies are terminated (have BTSC and group kill)

Skynet System: If terminated, all baddie BTSC is lost. Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of RID. Cannot be lynched.

T-1000: (m) Spy.

T-X: (f/m) Uses shape-shifting ability to stop one player’s (m or f) action.

Independent: Win if Skynet, Sarah Connor and John Connor are terminated

T-101: (m) Can terminate one person each night. Immune to T-X's "feminine charms"

Marcus Wright: (m) Spy.

Goodies: Win if all baddies are terminated

John Connor: (m) One termination each night. Has BTSC with Sarah Connor. If he targets Kyle Reese, termination fails.

Sarah Connor: (f) Can save one player every odd night. Has BTSC with John Connor.

Kyle Reese: (m) Spy. Can gain BTSC with John or Sarah Connor if he targets them.

Kate Brewster: (f) As a doctor, Kate can save one player every even night. If John Connor is targeted on any night, will automatically save him once.

Dr. Peter Silberman: (m) Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of learning RID. Vote can count as x0, x1 or x2.

Blair Williams: (f) Can use extensive technological knowledge to hack and post one message every night.

My first Mafia. This thread is for comments and suggestions, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SIGN-UPS!!!

i would have to say the baddie, goodie ratio is unbalanced, the goodies should definetly out number the baddies by a significant amount. There is also too much BTSC for the goodies. Also if Kyle has BTSC with one or the other if eh targets them the one he has BTSC with can relay information between both of them so there is no point in just leaving one out.

i would have to say the baddie, goodie ratio is unbalanced, the goodies should definetly out number the baddies by a significant amount. There is also too much BTSC for the goodies. Also if Kyle has BTSC with one or the other if eh targets them the one he has BTSC with can relay information between both of them so there is no point in just leaving one out.

Good points. I was thinking about the BTSC as well. I'm thinking I might just make it with Sarah and John. I'm combing every movie info for a new goodie... I may make one up if it comes down to it but I don't think it will. I may add one or two or even make Marcus a goodie.

Terminator Mafia

Skynet System: Controls the Terminators

If terminated, all baddie BTSC is lost. Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of RID. Cannot be lynched.

T-1000: (m) First Terminator made of mimetic polyalloy (liquid metal)

Spy.

T-X: (f/m) The most advanced Terminator

Uses shape-shifting ability to stop one player’s (m or f) action.

T-101: (m) The first model of Terminators made by Skynet

Can terminate one person each night. Immune to T-X's "feminine charms"

Marcus Wright: (m) Signed up for experimentation at Cyberdine while on Death Row

Spy.

John Connor: (m) Leader of the Resistance

One termination each night. If he targets Kyle Reese, termination fails.

Sarah Connor: (f) John Connor's mother. Knows about Judgement Day because of Kyle Reese

Vote counts as x0, x1 or x2.

Kyle Reese: (m) Fighter in the Resistance and John Connor's father

Spy for the Resistance.

Kate Brewster: (f) Doctor and John Connor's future wife

Can save one player every even night. If John Connor is targeted on any night, will automatically save him once.

Dr. Peter Silberman: (m) Psychologist and therapist at Pescadero State Hospital

Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of learning RID.

Blair Williams: (f) Jet Fighter pilot for the Resistance

Can use extensive technological knowledge to hack and post one message every night.

Miles Dyson: (m) Creator of Cyberdine Systems and Skynet

Can override voting system and end a lynch early

Cameron: (f) Sent back in time to protect John Connor

Can save one player every odd night

My first Mafia. This thread is for comments and suggestions, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SIGN-UPS!!!

Okay, I switched around a few abilities and added two roles.

Edit: I wanted to add that if anyone wants to co-host (and has experience hosting) they can PM me.

Edited by music_luvr95

Terminator Mafia

Skynet System: Controls the Terminators

If terminated, all baddie BTSC is lost. Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of RID. Cannot be terminated during the Night.

T-1000: (m) First Terminator made of mimetic polyalloy (liquid metal)

Spy.

T-X: (f/m) The most advanced Terminator

Uses shape-shifting ability to stop one player’s (m or f) action.

T-101: (m) The first model of Terminators made by Skynet

Can terminate one person each night. Immune to T-X's charms.

John Connor: (m) Leader of the Resistance

One termination each night. If he targets Kyle Reese, termination fails. Can not be killed Night 1

Sarah Connor: (f) John Connor's mother. Knows about Judgement Day because of Kyle Reese

Vote counts as x0, x1 or x2.

Kyle Reese: (m) Fighter in the Resistance and John Connor's father

Spy for the Resistance.

Kate Brewster: (f) Doctor and John Connor's future wife

Can save one player every even night. If John Connor is targeted on any night, will automatically save him once.

Dr. Peter Silberman: (m) Psychologist and therapist at Pescadero State Hospital

Can block one player each night. Has 50% chance of learning RID.

Blair Williams: (f) Jet Fighter pilot for the Resistance

Can use extensive technological knowledge to hack and post one message every night.

Miles Dyson: (m) Creator of Cyberdine Systems and Skynet

Can override voting system and end a lynch early

Cameron: (f) Sent back in time to protect John Connor

Can save one player every odd night

Marcus Wright: (m) Signed up for experimentation at Cyberdine while on Death Row

If targeted, he dies but also terminates his attacker with him

Marcus is now a goodie and I slightly changed a few roles. Changes are in bold

Hosts: music_luvr95 and star_tiger

1)MrsP

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

I'm so in! This should be really fun. **Hope it wont overlap with Mario Mafia, I'm not good enough to do two at once**

1)MrsP

2) tpaxatb

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

I'm in too. I doubt it will overlap with Mario Mafia, since both ST and music are in that one :)

Thank-you so much, MrsP and tpax! Music and I discussed the starting date, and we both agreed that it would be better if it started after Mario Mafia finished, or towards the end when the majority of the players playing both have died. I'm not even sure if the roster will be filled by then, but hopefully it will :P

But what about FM2? It was up before yours and already has ppl signed up for it. I think that that one will happen first. You guys need to discuss your starting time with scsw

The FM2 roster isn't full yet, so it most likely won't start until Mario Mafia ends (the people who die there will probably sign up for FM2 and Terminator). Also, it's fine for 2 games to go on at the same time, and I'm sure the mafia players are very capable of deciding how many mafias they can balance. After all, we can't start until the roster is full.

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

I might be a little inactive because I am going away soon but will still have internet access

I suppose it simply depends on who has the roster filled first. If people sign up for FM 2 before ours then we will wait until that's done to start ours so we don't overlap and have a bunch of people on two mafias at once.

I would like to play. I signed up for fantasy first and then bailed cuz I was playing Mario. This one I want to play as well. Is there plan on who is going to start first?

I'm guessing that FM2 is going to start before us, since they already have half their roster filled out.

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13) crazypainter

BTW, anyone remember that epic Matix game that the baddies won? When I was Johnson? I cant find the avatar that was made for me. I think it was Social Darwin that made it for me.

That sooo rocked! If anyone remembers.. please let me know who made that for me. I need another copy! I will find some way to thank you!!

BTW, anyone remember that epic Matix game that the baddies won? When I was Johnson? I cant find the avatar that was made for me. I think it was Social Darwin that made it for me.

That sooo rocked! If anyone remembers.. please let me know who made that for me. I need another copy! I will find some way to thank you!!

Thanks for signing up, CP! I know this is a stupid question to ask, but have you tried PM-ing SD?

1)Mrs.P

2)tbaxatb

3) Limey

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13) crazypainter

perhaps? Post 822 has it :)

PS I *KNEW* I should have taken slot 13!!!