But she had to act proper

Always looking her very best

This thing she must keep

Well above all the rest

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

...that tension bit, was thinking something like teasing to make the fur more fluffy/stand up

Will be still thinking on this.

Hey PG. Thanx for starting this one off...

Sorry, your answer is not going don the path I had intended. Do keep trying, though!

:offtopic: Sorry, guys, I am working with a real whopper of a migraine right now, so i may be on and off till it eases up some. I promise to keep checking in, though. Happy riddling!!

OK, headache has eased up a little, so i can stand looking at a computer screen again. Yay!! Guess a little! I'm here to answer and guide you. Like I said, this is my first non-metaphor in a while, so I hope it's not too confusing. Happy riddling!!

Edited by deannaart

I know this is not a metaphor, but I just can't help guessing like it is, because, well, my brain automatically does that when reading your riddles!

princess?

yeah, it kinda reads like a metaphor, but i don't think it qualifies, with the answer I've chosen. So, sorry, but i must say, no, your answer is not the one I'm looking for. Keep guessing, though!

yeah, it kinda reads like a metaphor, but i don't think it qualifies, with the answer I've chosen. So, sorry, but i must say, no, your answer is not the one I'm looking for. Keep guessing, though!

Evn if it didn't, I still would have to guess like that a few times to get on the right track simply because it was comming from you.

a girl?

ya it'll be a while before I'm on the right track...

Evn if it didn't, I still would have to guess like that a few times to get on the right track simply because it was comming from you.

a girl?

ya it'll be a while before I'm on the right track...

Well, thank you for your confidence in my ability to write metaphors. However, again, I must say, no, this is not going down the right path. Now that you're guessing like it is, I almost wish I had written it as a metaphor. Not being one is going to throw a lot of people I think. Please keep trying, though. I think you'll be able to get past your mental block. Re-read the second to last line, and hopefully that'll help you see what type of answer I'm looking for.

Edited by deannaart

Well, thank you for your confidence in my ability to write metaphors. However, again, I must say, no, this is not going down the right path. Now that you're guessing like it is, I almost wish I had written it as a metaphor. Not being one is going to throw a lot of people I think. Please keep trying, though. I think you'll be able to get past your mental block. Re-read the second to last line, and hopefully that'll help you see what type of answer I'm looking for.

I'm a big fan of your metaphors, and the fact that it's not one will throw me of, but I will still try!

of good looks or style, but they're both in the riddle.

I'm a big fan of your metaphors, and the fact that it's not one will throw me of, but I will still try!

of good looks or style, but they're both in the riddle.

Well thanx for being a fan. I actually have one to drop, but am waiting till Monday, I think. Anyhow, these answers are more along the right track in that they are intangible. Other than that, you are right. They can't be it cause I used them in the riddle. Keep at it! I will try and think up some hints if this starts to seem to hard, but I think it's a little early yet.

Well thanx for being a fan. I actually have one to drop, but am waiting till Monday, I think. Anyhow, these answers are more along the right track in that they are intangible. Other than that, you are right. They can't be it cause I used them in the riddle. Keep at it! I will try and think up some hints if this starts to seem to hard, but I think it's a little early yet.

No, thank you for such great riddles!

keep her head up, but that's tangible, sooo.....

act?