BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm Magic...if the geek and hippie cant save themselves can I assume the same goes for the cop? If the cop takes in a player for questioning does that mean it is technically a save?

thanks for clearing that up. Feeling a bit better now. :unsure:

Good to know there are 3 saving roles out there!

edit:

I think I will go crawl in a hole and wait till morning...yikes!

Edited by crazypainter

Thank you Geek, unfortunately, there intentions are all wrong.

P.S. Sorry I had to work all day and I just got on line.

Defense is you asked for it.tongue.gif

oh my tender tulip...your petals are wilting from the sun...

I think we got you pegged and you cant dig yourself out of this one.

The geek made an honest mistake and I did too. But 3 plus 3 equals 6

and if I survive the night I will be voting for you tomorrow too.

Slick, even as you fade into the sunset...you will always crack me up. Now dont worry about a thing. Enjoy your day off.

I am sure you already sent in your baddie/inde plans. And if I am killed tonight I think we both know who it is gonna look

like killed me.

and why am I the only one posting in here today? That is very odd. Well, if Twin Bro has dropped off the planet, I would expect he was an innocent. What do you all think? Who am I talking to? No one is here. Underground Dan was here at some point..but no post.

Hosts: any chance we can end the night early? This suspense is killing me! And w/o anyone to have a conversation with..I feel like I am running around in circles.

Don't worry CP, you're not the only one. I had to take care of a couple things, *wink*, before I posted again. I think we're ready to roll. Just waiting on the night post.

Slick was still rejoicing in his amazing luck after the lynch that wasn't to be. All was well and was having a few drinks with the other members, when suddenly he was pulled into the bushes.

"I know who you are" said the President

"Wait I thought you were... but I swear he..." grobbled Slick

"I was dead, now you ARE dead" said the President, as he stabbed Slick before anyone could notice anything. He knew that this was done for the sake of everyone's wishes and so the Geek could feel redeemed.

The Murder Club President was following someone they thought was suspicious, her pistol ready. Social Darwin stopped for a second to tie his shoe and the President confronted him. He wasn't who they were looking for, and the President left back to their office.

The Killer was acting non-suspicious as usual. He was uncertain about who to kill until he saw SD walking around. He was enraged to see that man walking about after everything he had done to him and after a quick conference they were sure who to kill. Despite the Killer's rage, he calmed himself not wanting to draw attention, and followed SD to the Attic. There he covered his mouth and used a old rope and tied it around SD's neck and then cut the rope and tied it to the support beam. It made a loud crack, butbefore anyone registered what had happened, SD's throat was slit by the rope burn and the rope had suffocated him, while the killer snuck away unharmed, feeling more creative than before.

Riranor was meditating by himself, hoping not to be disturbed. He had a bad feeling about tonight, but found solace in his protection. However, he didn't account for the Cop. The Cop barged in and tried to take Riranor, but Riranor used his quick reflexes and jumped on the cop. However, he was pulled off the cop's back and thrown to the ground. He didn't know what had happened. He was sure he was safe but the Cop decided he'd be safer in jail for the night.

END OF DAY 3.

Well this was really something. I couldn't wait for the player we were waiting on so here it is.

But something tells me this person REALLY could of changed the post had he chosen the right player.

But either way this is it. LET DAY 3 BEGIN!!!

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster - Death by Prez

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin - death by Killer

9. tpaxatb – Death By Killer

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music

This is why I don't let noobs play in my mafias. Inactives ruin the game...I know who it was and they could have saved me. Thanks!

Great game GM and ML! See you guys for the next one.

Sorry to see you go SD. Good job President - since the RID went through, slick is a confirmed public baddie (even though everyone already knew, it's good to get a confirmation). I wonder if the cop learned anything from Rir.

No! SD why'd you have to die??? I wish I hadnt asked to be saved...I have a very strong feeling he was more important than I am.

But we got rid of slick! Thanks president! Would someone mind telling me who they thought SD was? And who Slick was? I am juggling between two and three diff possibles.

No! SD why'd you have to die??? I wish I hadnt asked to be saved...I have a very strong feeling he was more important than I am.

But we got rid of slick! Thanks president! Would someone mind telling me who they thought SD was? And who Slick was? I am juggling between two and three diff possibles.

If the RID went through, Slick would definitely be a baddie for the President to make a correct role match.

I agree with Rir. The President should not out himself yet, she's far too important a role to be made a target. Then we will have to spread ourselves thin. Anyone has any leads? If not, we have to start putting pressure. I have someone in mind, and will put that down before I sleep if no one comes up with a better suggestion.