BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

Prelude:

It was like any Thursday night in the suburban city. Dogs were being walked, crickets were chirping up a storm, and the Murder Club was meeting at their President's House. This was a normal meeting like any other. A bunch of different characters from all walks of life in the city coming together to discuss homicides and mysteries of all sorts. It was about 6:55 when the guests began to arrive. Everyone was there and mingling when suddenly a loud scream came from the Kitchen.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" screamed the Murder Club President. The Killer had done his work and the Murder Club ran to the kitchen only to find the Killer running away and the President dead on the floor.

"Everyone quickly, don't let him get away!" shouted the Seer. They quickly locked all exits out of the house and knew that the killer was trapped inside.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Flower called the police and within minutes there was a knock at the door and the CSI and the Cop came in.

"What happened here?" Asked the cop.

"Our Club President is dead. She was stabbed to death and no one knows where the killer is." said the Geek

"So the killer is in the house and could be anyone of the people standing here?" asked the CSI

"Yea man, the killer is here man and his friends too" said the Hippy.

"Well no matter what someone will pay." said the cop

The town reporter had just finish up his shift and was heading home when he saw a police car and a black SUV outside the Murder Club President's house. He pulled over and was sneaking around the house trying to figure out what was going on when

"Ow, watch where you're going." said the Neighborhood watchmen

"Oh sorry. Can you tell me what happened?" asked the reporter

"Yea, some guy and his 2 cronies killed the President of the Club and now they and a bunch of others are suspects."

"Woah, really?"

"Yep, and with any luck we have a better chance of figuring out what's really happening and can tell the world and be heroes"

"My thoughts exactly."

The Murder Club should be experienced in matters such as these, but with a group of killers in disguise can they still solve the case in time?

Will the baddies stump the Club of Murder Mystery Geniuses?

Or will they both be proven stupid by the only 2 outside the house?

Only time will tell.

LET NIGHT 1 BEGIN (YES THE KILLER GETS TO KILL AGAIN TONIGHT)

Baddies: Wins by being the majority

Killer: Commits murder every night.

Peeping Tom: Odd # nights: Spying role, Even # nights: Blocking role

Shadow: Old school thief; 1/4 chance to steal a night action away from anyone of their choice

Goodies: Win when all Baddies are dead

CSI: Receives clues and evidence based on questions asked to host. (Can ask 3 questions yes or no questions/action questions per night and have them answered) Has BTSC with cop

Cop: Interrogates suspects and questions witnesses (kidnapes them and has a 1/3 chance at finding out som thing useful). Has BTSC with CSI.

Murder Club President: Gets upset at anything that interrupts her meeting. Can end a lynch early if she wants on odd nights. Even nights: RID Kill

Hippy: Crazy, but can get a person high and kidnap them for the night.

Seer: Can see into the past and can figure out what a persons role was once they are dead. Has BTSC with Ms. Flower.

Ms. Flower: Town Gossiper; can influence the lynching by making any vote count for triple or not count at all. Has BTSC with Seer

Magic Player: Believes that the cards hold real creatures, and uses anyone of the cards abilities every other night (48 hours)

1. Hellspark Elemental - Unearth(player comes back to life)

2. Traumatic Visions - Counter (can stop a kill/kidnapping/action and do the same thing back to the attacker)

3. Winged Coatle - Deathtouch (if chosen player is targeted by some one else then the person who targeted the chosen player gets an extra vote in the next lynch)

4. Jhessian Zombies - Fear (Can Not be targed by baddies)

5. Puppet Conjurer - token ( target player gets a doppler ganger made of them for 48 hour and that takes every thing)

Geek: Really smart, can protect someone from all actions against them for one dayand night (including lynching, killing, spying etc.). (not shown in post)

Independents: (Have BTSC) Win when they are the equal to or are the majority in the house (Goodies + Baddies < Indies)

Reporter: Can make a post in the night post once per night

Neighborhood watch: Odd # nights: can annoy player with a 1/3 chance of redirecting there ability to a random player.

Even # Days can choose any player and have their vote incremented (x2) vote or absolved (x0) vote (does not have to be the person voted for by them)

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin

9. tpaxatb

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa... sorry Mr/Ms President...short game for you. So either we can get the seer to find out who you were or...um well you are dead so you cant really tell us anyways. Hmmm but if you do post and you have to post in grey so I suppose we will know. Sorry in was a quick game for you.

Question... was this a hit by one of the baddies or did the killer on our team do it? I dont remember a player ever making a move before the game started..hmmm. So it is night. I dont think each person has some sort of action they have to do tonight. Hmpf.

Okay. The prelude was just the start, it just sets up the plot. The President is really dead, but can be revived. (See the Magic Player's Abilities).

Also one thing. The 1st ability of the Magic Player can only be used once and not on Night 1.

Yes it is Night 1 and it will end 7:00 PM EST 4:00 PST

Edited by Gmaster479

So the only goodie killing role is gone? The bad guys have the only killer now... yikes.

It looks like the magic player can revive the Club President with the Hellspark Elemental card. But I wonder if they can just say "use on Club President" or if they select a player to revive. At this point there is no way for the Magic Player to know which player is that particular role. Little clarification hosts?

So the only goodie killing role is gone? The bad guys have the only killer now... yikes.

It looks like the magic player can revive the Club President with the Hellspark Elemental card. But I wonder if they can just say "use on Club President" or if they select a player to revive. At this point there is no way for the Magic Player to know which player is that particular role. Little clarification hosts?

Okay. The entire point of the Hellspark Elemental card is so that the President can be revived. They can simply say "use on club president" and they will be revived, it really is that simple. Because of the restrictions of before, they can't use it tonight, so it might be in the best interest to protect the person who can revive the only killing role the goodies have ;)

There seems to be plenty of goodies this time so now it's seeming favorable.

CP, I don't think a player stood for the Pres. Just part of the prelude.smile.gif Now let's get them baddies.

Actually, there is aperson waiting to be revived and we thank that person for being patient seeing how this person is the fastest to die in a mafia ever ;)

AAAAHHHHH!!! The evil blue word colors!!! They're back!!! . . . My brain hurts :wacko:

PS: The Hippy looks like fun!!! Too bad I'm not him. . . Or am I??? :ph34r:

Edited by music_luvr95

NIGHT 1: Skill and Luck

UD kept looking around; the feeling that he was being watched would not leave him. As he looked across the room staring into space, something caught his eye. “Why do you want to question me!” exclaimed SomeGuy. The cop coolly replied with “We are talking to everyone. There is no reason to freak out.”

In the corner, Shadow was waiting for his next victim, Mrs. P, to walk by But she was too engrossed in her conversation with the Geek to move from were she was.

music_luvr95 was walking down the street when she got hit by something hard in the back of her head she faintly felt someone handcuffing her and putting her in the back of a car before she passed out

LET THE LYNCH START!

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin

9. tpaxatb

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music

Hmmm... i'm a bit confused and confuddled....if the cop interrogated SomeGuy...then who cuffed music???

Sorry TB you're random.org's selection of the day

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin

9. tpaxatb - votes for TB

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir

13.music

Ah its time for the glorious first day lynch. A bit like Russian roulette. So who to vote for? A talker or a lurker???

I have to vote for Slick as he has such ...... big wheels. You do know you can trade that clunker in dont you? What do you get 7 mi to the gallon??

1. Derrai

2. UD

3. akaslickster

4. Crazypainter - voting for akaslickster

5. TB

6. MrsP

7. SomeGuy

8. Social Darwin

9. tpaxatb - votes for TB

10.Clozo

11.scsw

12.Rir