BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Baddies:

Wins by killing all the innocents

Bowser: Wants to get revenge on Mario by stealing his teammates. Can steal an innocent by successfully RIDing them each night he may try to RID an innocent

Wario: Mario's evil twin. The fattest Mario villan. He is invincible durning nights. Wins if he survives past Day 3

Waluigi: Luigi's evil twin. Skinny and slippery. Can spy a person each night. Wins if the Baddies kill Luigi

Innocents:

Wins by killing all the baddies

Mario: Knows lots of secrets about killing and saving. Can kill every even night. Cannot die night 1

Luigi: Shares the secrets of saving with Mario. Can save every odd night.

Peach: Can distract people with her beauty. Can stop a person from their action every night

Daisy: Helps with the counting of the votes but sometimes messes them up. Her vote counts as x2.

Toad: He is kind to a lot of people. If he can successfully RID someone each day from the lynch that person is saved.

Yoshi: Can ask the host to roll a dice. If the host rolls a one Yoshi can kill someone for the night. If the host rolls a 2 Yoshi can save someone for the night. If the host rolls a 3 then Yoshi can spy someone. If the host rolls a 4 then Yoshi can steal someone’s role. If the host rolls a 5 then Yoshi does nothing. If the host rolls a 6 then Yoshi can choose from either killing, saving, spying or stealing someone’s role.

Independents:

Wins by their specified win condition

Donkey Kong: He is very ferocious. Can kill every night. Wins if Mario, Bowser and Yoshi are dead.

Unsided

Baby Mario: Likes to be like other people. Chooses a team to join at the beginning of the game *Innocents or Baddies* Once they choose their team they take the role of the first team member to die. Wins with their team

Baby Luigi: Is similar to Baby Mario, except he has to be on the oppisite team as Baby Mario. Wins with their team

Ok my comp is sort of malfunctioning so I will fix everything soon

Hosts: Limey and GMaster

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

12 people 3 baddies 6 innocents 1 independent 2 unsided

• Answers 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Baddies:

Wins by killing all the innocents

Bowser: Wants to get revenge on Mario by stealing his teammates. Can steal an innocent by successfully RIDing them each night he may try to RID an innocent

Wario: Mario's evil twin. The fattest Mario villan. He is invincible durning nights.

Waluigi: Luigi's evil twin. Skinny and slippery. Can spy a person each night.

Innocents:

Wins by killing all the baddies

Mario: Knows lots of secrets about killing and saving. Can kill every even night. Cannot die night 1

Luigi: Shares the secrets of saving with Mario. Can save every odd night.

Peach: Can distract people with her beauty. Can stop a person from their action every night

Daisy: Helps with the counting of the votes but sometimes messes them up. Her vote counts as x2.

Toad: He is kind to a lot of people. If he can successfully RID someone each day from the lynch that person is saved.

Yoshi: Can ask the host to roll a dice. If the host rolls a one Yoshi can kill someone for the night. If the host rolls a 2 Yoshi can save someone for the night. If the host rolls a 3 then Yoshi can spy someone. If the host rolls a 4 then Yoshi can steal someone’s role. If the host rolls a 5 then Yoshi does nothing. If the host rolls a 6 then Yoshi can choose from either killing, saving, spying or stealing someone’s role.

Independent:

Wins by his specified win condition

Donkey Kong: He is very ferocious. Can kill every night. Wins if Mario, Bowser and Yoshi are dead.

Unsided

Baby Mario: Likes to be like other people. Chooses a team to join at the beginning of the game *Innocents or Baddies* Once they choose their team they take the role of the first team member to die. Wins with their team

Baby Luigi: Is similar to Baby Mario, except he has to be on the oppisite team as Baby Mario. Wins with their team

Okay so this is my first time hosting a mafia so I got the help of Gmaster479 so please sign up if you can and feel free to ask any questions :)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

12 people 3 baddies 6 innocents 1 independent 2 unsided

Edit: fixed quotey thing

Edited by limeliam

so wait? then that means Bowser will be the only true baddie, that makes him an indie to so it's indies versus all goodies?

edit: typos

Edited by Riranor

Question: Why does Wario have another Wincondition? Do the baddies have BTSC? And will you tell Baby Luigi what side he's on?

Which side they are on will be revealed in the Night 1 post

Wait so that means that Baby Luigi is a vanilla innocent...

or a useless baddie... unless he has more to him that changes depending on what team he is on...

edit: not my mafia so i dont know...

Edited by Riranor

woah okay everyone to clear this whole thing up.

1. Wario and Waluigi do not have specific win conditions. See Limey's second post and that is correct, because as he said they were originally indies but we changed it but forgot to take out their win condition.

2. Baby Mario chooses one team and Baby Luigi is on the other team.

3. Riranor, they take over for the first person to die on their team, so it's like the Traitor for CSM only there is one for each team.

Any other questions? If not start signing up. This will more than likely start after Murder Club Mafia finishes.

Just a few rules for you all

1) Roles will be revealed when you get lynched but not when you die in nights

2) When you die you can ghost post but it has to be off-topic and in grey

3) All actions should be pmed to GMaster479

4) Please don't post off-topic if you post 4 off-topic posts then you will be replaced

5) You can reveal your role but you can't vote for the day and can't use any actions the following night

Okay current roster:

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Edit: Typo :o:(:o:(

Edited by limeliam

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5)

6)

7)

8)

9) Music

10)

11)

12)

I LOVE mario, his world and his kart. Yoshi is sooooooo cute!!!

Edit: changed number because Music and Magic are too alike. And 9 is my lucky number :thumbsup:

Edited by music_luvr95

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6)

7)

8)

9) Music

10)

11)

12)

Edit: changed number because Music and Magic are too alike. And 9 is my lucky number thumbsup.gif

My lucky number >.>

:P

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6)

7)

8)

9) Music

10)

11)

12)

Reserve

3 Lost in Space

I'm playing elsewhere, so will offer stand in or make the numbers up to start the game as summer hols will cause issues (had mine :) )

BTW lime - I can't stand in for inactive hosts.... going by your record :D

BTW lime - I can't stand in for inactive hosts.... going by your record :D

Hey LIS! I feel like it's been a long time since I've played a mafia with you :P I hope you can make this one! :)

Well, just got out of a mafia and I'm already back in :P

1) tbaxatb

2) Marioman9

3) underground_dan

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6) ST

7)

8)

9) Music

10)

11)

12)

Reserve

3 Lost in Space

Questions for the hosts:

1) For Bowser, does that mean that if Limey was Mario and Bowser guessed right that night, Limey joins their BTSC team that night?

2) If Mario attempts to kill Wario in the night, how is it written in the night post? (Is Wario outed then?)

3) "Luigi: Shares the secrets of saving with Mario." Does this mean anything, or does it just explain how Luigi can save?

4) "If the host rolls a 4 then Yoshi can steal someone’s role." Say Yoshi steals Mario's, does Mario still have an action? Also, does Yoshi choose a player or a role? (since if he chooses a player, then he will know the player's role)

5) "You can reveal your role but you can't vote for the day and can't use any actions the following night" Are we still allowed to leave clues/hints, as long as we don't say "I am so-and-so"? Also, does this apply if you are not claiming your own role?

Just wanted to ask a few questions and point out a few things.

1) Do the baddies have BTSC?

2) Can the baddies kill each night?

3) Can Bowser recruit every night? Or just once successfully?

It says that there are 12 people: 3 baddies 6 innocents 1 independent 2 unsided

However the unsided roles are pretty much just one more innocent and one more baddie. Making it 4 baddies, 7 innocents, and 1 Indy to start.

And then again, because Waluigi can spy each night PLUS Bowser can recruit someone (for the sake of this explanation, I will assume that he can only recruit once) the recruitment will be a 100% success on the second night.

So the setup essentially makes it so that the game starts up as 4b/7i/1, but then after the N1 kill and spy it's 4b/6i/1. Assuming BEST case scenario for the innocents, a baddie is lynched on D1, making it 3b/6i/1. Then on night two there is a perfect recruitment PLUS a kill. Making it 5b/4i/1. So in the best case scenario for what the innocents can to (leaving out Mario killing blindly [though he could kill a baddie or a goodie so it's a wash], and Luigi getting lucky with a save [though the odds are against him so that's a wash], and DK killing [though DK would have two nights at nearly a 50/50 shot to kill one baddie and one innocent, so it's actually a wash also]. So none of those three things should even be taken into account) the baddies have a majority by Day 2 and win the game flat out without the innocents ever standing a chance.

Edited by Brandonb