BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

It is the year 2012, the supposed date of the apocalypse when you receive an official letter from Traicao Corporation that reads as followed:

To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to our attention that you have a special gift, very uncommon among the "normal" folk. It is our pleasure to invite you to a "tournament" of sorts, where you will be pitted against many other people with similar and different talents. There will be a gratuitous reward for the winner, and the entire tournament will be broadcasted live throughout the world for people to see.

Fighting, drama, fame, gratuitous rewards....What do you say friend? Do you accept?

Sincerely,

John Diemos

CEO of Traicao Corporation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOST NOTE: You are allowed to make alliances with other players. This means you are a team, and should probably not kill each other. If you would like to make an alliance with another player, PM them asking them, as well as a CC to me so I know who has alliances with who.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all arrive at the specified location provided in the letter: An abandoned town in the country around New York City.

John Diemos: "Welcome all of you to the Death Games! If you would just step into this conveniently located fighting arena, you can introduce yourselves."

*steps into arena*

Edited by RainThinker

• Answers 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ooc: here is my charterer

Name: Ray

Eyes: Red

Personality: nice but aggresive

Role:Vulcanologist

Ability 1: Auto-kill

Ability 2: Control of lava

Ability 3: Control of sound

Description: Tall Caucasian man with loosely fitting black jeans a plain black t-shirt and red fedora hat and caries a sword around on his back

Background: His parents gave him to an orphanage when he was born and a couple years latter was adopted but when he was 14 his foster parents went insane and were put in a mental institution after that he was put back in a orphanage were he lived until he was 18 when he got a job bar tending until he was 20 when he got caught trying to rob a convenient store, he got out when he was 22 and came here

OOC: It's twin_bro's turn... but he's not here.. (i hate inactiveness)

:lol: I feel really sorry for you, FIF. It's been quite a few days and you still haven't started a battle :P Let's give TB until tomorrow...he's usually pretty committed to an RP.

ooc: sorry my comp got locked is a drawer and it took a while to get it out

BIC: Ray pulled out his sword and put a thin layer of molten rock over it and stabbed down toward the snake

The snake, A.K.A. Ashton, rolled over to one side, its tongue flicking the air furiously. Then, it sprang back toward Ray, ducking under the lava-sword and trying to strike Ray's back with its fangs.

Ray put up a wall of lava between himself and Ashton aka the snake and ran off a little ways then sent arrows of molten rock tipped high pitched sound at the snake and were he estimated the snake was going to move

Most of the arrows missed, but one embedded itself in between two of the rattlesnake's scales. Ashton, AKA the snake, writhed in pain as the lava hit his muscle. Suddenly, it curled itself into a tight ball around the size of a minivan. The cape, which had been draped across a nearby piece of stone, flew up into the air and covered the snake for a few moments. When it fell down, the snake was gone, only to be replaced by an oversized machine gun. Hundreds of bullets flew out of the end, flying toward the lava wall.

Ray ducked behind a nearby tree but got hit by a couple in the arm the he turned the wall into a huge ball and incinerated the machine gun aka Ashton

ooc: auto kill I'm gona be gone for the next day and a half so I had to use it :( sorry

Is RT going to post the next battle soon?

OOC: Why yes. :)

BIC: Diemos stands up, and says "Congratulations Ray, that was the fastest kill I've seen." Turning around, he speaks to the crowd: "The next battle will be between Birgit(music_luvr95) and Brise(Kathleen)."

Brise stood up, smiling.

"Birgit? That's great :D Maybe playing a game would make us better friends" she looked up thoughtfully, then skipped down towards the stadium, leaping over the ledge and landing lightly on her feet in a curtsy.

"Whenever you're ready, Birgit :D" Brise smiled, twirling around on her feet.

OOC: YAY!!!

BIC: Birgit walked into the arena, every step was a chance for her to get more angry. She worked herself up into the rage that gave her her strength. By the time she reached the middle, she had worked herself up to a fury. All of it was directed at that little girl. She folded her arms across her chest. "Your move"

"Oh how kind of you to let me go first ^^" Brise beamed, and waved her hands around, and a sudden gust of wind lifted her into the air.

"Now let's see...I don't really want to hurt you too much ^^ Let's try something simple..." and with that she waved her hands around each other like forming a clay ball, then suddenly pitches towards you like she's thrown something...but you can't see anything.

Birgit gritted her teeth and dug her hands into the ground as far as they would go. She put all her weight on her hands and braced herself as the blast of wind hit her.

A light breeze ruffles your hair slightly, but nothing too serious. However Brise has already landed again, her feet slightly buried in the sand of the arena

"Is it your turn now, M'am? ^^" she smiles, sliding into a defensive stance.

OOC: Sorry had to hide from my Mum ;D Not supposed to be up late...XD Going into short form now...

BIC: *slides her foot forward and the sand around your feet hardens and roots you to the spot*

Well that wasn't very smart of you ^^ Ah well it's your loss *waves hands and some sand floats up into her hand, and hardens into what looks like a sword like shape* My turn ^^ *dashes at, sword at the ready*