BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

It is the year 2012, the supposed date of the apocalypse when you receive an official letter from Traicao Corporation that reads as followed:

To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to our attention that you have a special gift, very uncommon among the "normal" folk. It is our pleasure to invite you to a "tournament" of sorts, where you will be pitted against many other people with similar and different talents. There will be a gratuitous reward for the winner, and the entire tournament will be broadcasted live throughout the world for people to see.

Fighting, drama, fame, gratuitous rewards....What do you say friend? Do you accept?

Sincerely,

John Diemos

CEO of Traicao Corporation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOST NOTE: You are allowed to make alliances with other players. This means you are a team, and should probably not kill each other. If you would like to make an alliance with another player, PM them asking them, as well as a CC to me so I know who has alliances with who.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all arrive at the specified location provided in the letter: An abandoned town in the country around New York City.

John Diemos: "Welcome all of you to the Death Games! If you would just step into this conveniently located fighting arena, you can introduce yourselves."

*steps into arena*

Edited by RainThinker

• Answers 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The cards spin around the zombie, aiming for its sides, back, and front. Kevin also holds up a hand of cards, throwing them diagonally at Randro, to keep him from jumping or ducking.

I slash through the cards and make a slicing movment with both my swords at kevin while my zombie has a hand grenade out that i gave him at the beggining of the fight and then it blows up as the cards make contact with his skin

Please let me know if you think that this is too cheap

Edit: esspicialy the zombie/ hand grenade part.

Edited by randro

OOC: do i think that is too cheap, the only way it could be any cheaper is if your zombie had a nuke on his back i didn't notice till now -.- This is done till RT is on too make judgement,

I glance to the right and my zombie appears to my right

I slash through the cards and make a slicing movment with both my swords at kevin while my zombie has a hand grenade out that i gave him at the beggining of the fight and then it blows up as the cards make contact with his skin

OOC: HOST NOTE: What I marked with red is considered to be a form of god-modding, you did not post before the fight that you gave your zombie a grenade; and I don't think teleporting is a zombie ability in this game.

This is your WARNING #1

BIC: Diemos looks at the two contestants and says, "What are you doing just standing there? "Fight!"

BIC:Randro rolls to the side and starts slashing at the cards but unfortunatly one glances off his left leg.

OOC: sorry RIR and RT, BTW what do the cards do when they hit something? ARe they sharp or do they explode or what? I need to know so i can find out what happens to my zombie

Edited by randro

OOC: they make cuts, nothing fatal unless it hits a vital spot or an area with not much bone. btw you are forgiven

BIC: The cards bend around the sword and retreat, as to not get cut up, "I can't get close without him destroying my only weapon, i now. Randro, lets play a game, a blast from the past. High or Low, you guess if i will attack you high or low and you jump or duck accordingly. lets begin." Kevin takes a single card and throws it at Randro, having some other cards ready to strike the zombie if it gets near.

edit: forgot BIC and forgave randro

Edited by Riranor

The cards go over Randro's head, "Lucky guess! go, cards!" More cards spin around Randro, "the back, sides or front?" Kevin then starts to move in random patterns as to avoid the zombie that could come at him.

The cards go for the zombie instead of Randro, Kevin then holds a hand of cards out, seven in all. Kevin then waits for Randro to come closer.

OOC: your post confused me XD so i did something simple

Kevin jumps to the side to avoid the spear but it cuts his sleeve and leaves a bleeding cut in his arm. Kevin looks at teh Skeleton dumb struck, it will be hard to slash through bone with a card, so Kevin now gave most his attention to randro. He would glance at the zombie for a moment, but he made sure randro was in hsi sight. Kevin then made a tornado of cards around Randro, trying to cut him up.

OOC:accualy scratch that last part. and i use one of my heals on the most severe card cut right after i jump out of the tornado

BIC: Randro starts to randomly slash at the tornado and then jumps through the wall of cards to the right and starts running aways from them like a madman, all the while still slashing at the cards.

OOC: i dont think so :P

BIC: Kevin, like stated before, sent cards at the skeleton. The try cards go into the joints of the bone as to not let it move and Kevin dodges the spear causing again a cut on his other arm while doing so. The cards going at randro speed towards him.

OOC: how would you know that the spear was coming at you?

BIC: the skeletonstarts ripping the cards that went into his joints in half and very slowly ran at kevin. Randro starts running towards kevin and away from the evil cards chasing after him

OOC: i have to look at him in order to know where the cards have to go -.- i would see a spear coming in that case XD

BIC: "I am already tired of this," Kevin takes out a coin and flips it. "I call... heads!"

OOC: my autokill, David please tell me what i get on it and if it's heads just tell me and i will describe the attack

or RT you can call the match over because it started at 4:30 yesterday and should have been a day long (i think)

OOC: We've had waaaay longer fights before :lol: (think of the ST vs. TB duel), these duels go to the death; or until one contestant gives up, in which case I will decide what happens to them.

OOC: i have to look at him in order to know where the cards have to go -.- i would see a spear coming in that case XD

BIC: "I am already tired of this," Kevin takes out a coin and flips it. "I call... heads!"

OOC: my autokill, David please tell me what i get on it and if it's heads just tell me and i will describe the attack

OOC: My coin-flip produced: Heads, your attack is successful.