BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

It is the year 2012, the supposed date of the apocalypse when you receive an official letter from Traicao Corporation that reads as followed:

To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to our attention that you have a special gift, very uncommon among the "normal" folk. It is our pleasure to invite you to a "tournament" of sorts, where you will be pitted against many other people with similar and different talents. There will be a gratuitous reward for the winner, and the entire tournament will be broadcasted live throughout the world for people to see.

Fighting, drama, fame, gratuitous rewards....What do you say friend? Do you accept?

Sincerely,

John Diemos

CEO of Traicao Corporation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOST NOTE: You are allowed to make alliances with other players. This means you are a team, and should probably not kill each other. If you would like to make an alliance with another player, PM them asking them, as well as a CC to me so I know who has alliances with who.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all arrive at the specified location provided in the letter: An abandoned town in the country around New York City.

John Diemos: "Welcome all of you to the Death Games! If you would just step into this conveniently located fighting arena, you can introduce yourselves."

*steps into arena*

Edited by RainThinker

• Answers 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Looks up at the word fight and tries to take in the rest of what Ashton said, "I don't think Diemos would be too happy with that, i think we should just wait, the more people the more rewarding it will be when i get my reward."

Acacia looked around, trying to place that voice. Her eyes finally landing on Ashton, she made a face at him and stuck out her tongue.

"Arrogant party pooper..." she mumbled under her breath.

She hears the word fight and wakes up, dropping from her tree. "This should be fun." She thinks as she takes in the few people who arrived during her brief nap.

It seems that almost everyone has arrived, I will now start the first battle. It will between (RNG created) Kevin (Riranor), and Randro (Randro)!

Please take your places in the middle of the battle arena, so that I may begin the fight.

OOC: I just got a warning from Rookie, asking us not to post off-topic. Please keep OOC's to an Absolute minimum, and the only people that should be posting now are Riranor and Randro.

Kevin got up at the sound of his name and stood in the middle of the arena, a grin grew across his face. He pushed his glasses up for his right eye to be covered by a glare to only show his left eye with a menacing glare. He then looked at his competitor, "You seem to be an odd one out, this will be exciting!"

edit: grammar

Edited by Riranor

OOC: What are the rules for the arena i seemed to have missed them.

BIC:Randro stands up, yawns and walks over to the middle of arena and his eyes begin to glow black. (in my role it says the host decides so...)

"Have you ever played 260 card pick up?"

"not yet but i have a feeling i will soon" He draws out his two katanas and assumes a battle stance. My role says (Power 1: Can raise dead to help fight (just a random Skeleton or zombie of my choice) so i think that RT has to decide

"Well normally the game is played with 52 cards, and the player of the gmae has to pick each one up off the floor after someone else drops them all over the place," after saying this Kevin swings his hands out and all five of his decks scatter, the cards land in random places around the entire field.

OOC: how could he not with 260 cards, espicially since most of them are probably around Kevin for self defense :P

BIC: Kevin jumps back and points at he zombie sending out cards towards it, then he looks over at Randro and cards start flying at him, "Got to keep track of both the master and the puppet."

edit: typos

Edited by Riranor

The zombie slashes at the cards with his sword and then blocks them with his shield, Randro starts twirling his swords around in a circle in front of him and effectively makes a fan to blow the cards back/ cut them into pieces.

The cards bend and twist to avoid being cut, but they do go back as well. Kevin steps back even further and all his cards spin around him in a perfect cylinder, Kevin now unseen.

OOC: out of curiosity where did a hot knife come from?

BIC: Kevin is not seen as the cards move perfectly around the knives, either he is moving with the cards to be unseen or your focus was on the cards for so long that he snuck out.

OOC: i doubt that someones body was buried that deep and even if it was i doubt it would be a zombie sense it would have to have been years ago with all skin decayed off making it a skeleton which wouldn't been able to hide a knife in its bone :3

BIC: You hear his foot steps coming from the right