BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

It is the year 2012, the supposed date of the apocalypse when you receive an official letter from Traicao Corporation that reads as followed:

To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to our attention that you have a special gift, very uncommon among the "normal" folk. It is our pleasure to invite you to a "tournament" of sorts, where you will be pitted against many other people with similar and different talents. There will be a gratuitous reward for the winner, and the entire tournament will be broadcasted live throughout the world for people to see.

Fighting, drama, fame, gratuitous rewards....What do you say friend? Do you accept?

Sincerely,

John Diemos

CEO of Traicao Corporation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOST NOTE: You are allowed to make alliances with other players. This means you are a team, and should probably not kill each other. If you would like to make an alliance with another player, PM them asking them, as well as a CC to me so I know who has alliances with who.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all arrive at the specified location provided in the letter: An abandoned town in the country around New York City.

John Diemos: "Welcome all of you to the Death Games! If you would just step into this conveniently located fighting arena, you can introduce yourselves."

*steps into arena*

Edited by RainThinker

• Answers 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Kevin walks in the arena first, yawning, looking straight at Diemos. Kevin then took a breath in to speak, "First, what is our reward? Why did you choose us exactly? what is this point of this? and most importantly.... do you like card games?" Takes out a deck of cards that start shuffling on there own.

*A petite looking girl with messy brown hair twirls around, stopping next to Kevin and curtsies* Hello ^^ My name is Brise and I'm eight :D And erm...It's a pleasure to meet you :3 *Pulls her fingers through her hair and smiles sweetly*

*Notices* Ooh! I like games! *jumps up and down waving her hands*

<(^-^)>

Klinartic strides into the arena grasping her spear to her side and stands a little distance away from the others, curious to see who else was to arrive.

Octagonal Occupying Carrots: (shush i couldnt think of anything else!)

YAY! shame i have to go to school on monday :|

OOC: Aw it's your winter break aka shorter isn't it...aw sorry Clozo ;D Don't worry, I'm usually up the same time as you...you can have a shot at Brise :3

<(^-^)>

Birgit walks into the arena with a dagger in her belt stolen from who-knows-where and stands near Kevin. "Birgit" is all she says and looks at Brise with an annoyed glance

Yes! I know! But I'm bad at that game...*looks heartbroken*

<(^-^)>

Kevin sighs then thinks, "How about... high or low. You just guess if the next card will be higher or lower then the last one, Aces are wild, sound fun to you?"

Kevin walks in the arena first, yawning, looking straight at Diemos. Kevin then took a breath in to speak, "First, what is our reward? Why did you choose us exactly? what is this point of this? and most importantly.... do you like card games?" Takes out a deck of cards that start shuffling on there own.

*glares at Kevin*

So many questions! First, your reward is power...ultimate power. Second, I chose you people because you're different. Third, if you don't know the point of this, why did come here in the first place? *sigh* Fourthly, No, I do not enjoy such trivial things such as "card games"

Edited by RainThinker

*glares at Kevin*

So many questions! First, your reward is power...ultimate power. Second, I chose you people because you're different. Third, if you don't know the point of this, why did come here in the first place? *sigh* Fourthly, No, I do not enjoy such trivial things such as "card games"

"you don't like them, you haven't seen the way i played, may i go in the first battle please?"

Kevin then gives his attention to Brise, flipping over the top card to show a five "how about five dollars, the more you win the more money, but if you mess up three times you owe me, deal?"

edit: Typo

Edited by Riranor

*Smiles and laughs* Optomitrists? Aren't they doctors? I don't like doctors either...except my best friend who's a doctor...of some sort...*ponders for a minute then twirls around back to face Kevin* Five dollars? That's more than I've ever had O.O Okay :3

*Smiles and laughs* Optomitrists? Aren't they doctors? I don't like doctors either...except my best friend who's a doctor...of some sort...*ponders for a minute then twirls around back to face Kevin* Five dollars? That's more than I've ever had O.O Okay :3

"First guess, will the next card be higher, or lower, then a five?"

"you don't like them, you haven't seen the way i played, may i go in the first battle please?"

Kevin then gives his attention to Brise, flipping over the top card to show a five *how about five dollars, the more you win the more money, but if you mess up three times you owe me, deal?"

Very eager, aren't we? Well too bad :dry: , the Games do not start until everyone arrives.