BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not surprised at ur assumptions star. I am beginning to think with my role assumptions that we have one save role and Alex left and that clozo number 1 was a baddie and that clozo number 2 has taken over for a baddie seeing as how it would be the only way possible for her to re enter the game. I am sure that I am not the other baddie and I kept my vote for someone else who I believe is the other baddie (though I'm less sure). I am giving you guys something good here. Alex I am banking my life on you killing clozo tonight and then voting music out afterwards. I think that by us doing that we can win

I am not even going to bother defending myself.. nothing i say will change your mind i am 100% sure of that...

Well, then, you just admitted you're a baddie. Thanks :)

Well I'm not surprised at ur assumptions star. I am beginning to think with my role assumptions that we have one save role and Alex left and that clozo number 1 was a baddie and that clozo number 2 has taken over for a baddie seeing as how it would be the only way possible for her to re enter the game. I am sure that I am not the other baddie and I kept my vote for someone else who I believe is the other baddie (though I'm less sure). I am giving you guys something good here. Alex I am banking my life on you killing clozo tonight and then voting music out afterwards. I think that by us doing that we can win

1. Clozo number 1 could have been a goodie too. Actually, I'm 70% sure since she gave a hint to her role and so far, not 1 person has claimed that same role.

2. You still haven't defended yourself. Better think of some excuses, and I shall be on your back again when day comes.

3. Alex should definitely kill clozo tonight :D

Alex, clozo is a baddie and please kill her as I and st have requested. I am a goodie and my best hint is that I am sure that music is bad based on the information we have. Star, please stop confusing me as your first and third statements that I can't quote contridict themselves. I know that that is my best defense and if clozo one and two are bad then we can kill music and win. There is only one role that I can have that give me the power to make these statements and be correct. I am sure clozo one is a baddie so we already have one dead also because if Alex killed a goodie then the goodies be screwed if I were bad or not

Alex, clozo is a baddie and please kill her as I and st have requested. I am a goodie and my best hint is that I am sure that music is bad based on the information we have. Star, please stop confusing me as your first and third statements that I can't quote contridict themselves. I know that that is my best defense and if clozo one and two are bad then we can kill music and win. There is only one role that I can have that give me the power to make these statements and be correct. I am sure clozo one is a baddie so we already have one dead also because if Alex killed a goodie then the goodies be screwed if I were bad or not

*facepalms several times and proceeds to bang head on desk* Dude!!! Didn't we already agree that outing Maria would be just fine??? Clozo is asking us to kill her which means she is obviously not Dahlia or they would lose BTSC... If she is a baddie I believe her to be Margaret because (depending on his stolen role) Walter can still be very valuable to them.

PS: Sorry for being gone so long, I went out with my family and just got back

you all got yourselves to blame

edit: like stated in the thread description, there is no Good Or Evil, Only Chaos and Order... which one are you?

You tell um Rir lol I TOLD YOU SO!

*Noms ghost apple pie*

That was either a desperate or very clever move. There was only one way to save you, and you did it. Since what you say makes some sort of sense, I'm more inclined to believe you now. Congratulations, 'tis no easy feat :P

Henry stood in his hotel room, he knew who he was going to try and stop tonight. He went through the hole in his bathroom, ready for the World at the other end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impy was walking through the church of Silent Hill, he noticed before he entered that above the door were some sirens. This place had an obvious connection to the Otherworld and Impy was determined to find out what it was. When he walked in barb wire went over the door, sealing him inside. The wall behind the podium in the front was busted down and revealed a secret passage.

It was a staircase, it went straight down. Impy slowly went down each step, only to hear paw steps behind him. He turned around to see a Feral, a skinless dog with no eyes, walking towards him. More and more started to appear behind it, and then Impy ran. He was running down the stairs, only to trip at the end and hit his head. Everything went black.

Impy woke up in a chair, his hand strapped to it. He looked around and appeared to be in some sort of torture chamber. Apparently he was saved, only to die a most likely more painful, horrifying death. A door opened, and slowly Margaret walked in. A look of satisfaction was on her face at the moment, then it changed to pity the second she met eyes with Impy, “If you just followed our ways you wouldn’t be in this predicament.”

Impy was restrained physically, but his fury had no boundaries, “Follow what exactly?! A cult of murderers bent around a goddess who left them years ago! The only reason this is happening is because you are being punished!”

“Blasphemy, our goddess would never betray us! You should beg for her forgiveness that way you can go to a better place when I’m done with you!”

“Your goddess caused this mess in the first place, ask her for forgiveness?! I’d rather go to whatever Hell she has in store for me, it can’t be any worse than this hell hole.”

“For that I will just put you to sleep here and now,” Margaret reached for a portable buzz saw and turned it on. She slowly moved it towards the struggling Impy only to be interrupted when another door broke open, Henry on the other side. He ran up to Margaret, grabbing an axe off the desk, and swung at her. Margaret avoided the axe only to become further away from Impy. Just then another person ran through the door, it was Rose.

Rose quickly unstrapped Impy and pulled him out of the chair, “We must run, come Henry!”

They all ran for their lives, up ahead was a ladder leading oddly enough to a manhole. Rose started to climb up the ladder, Impy following closely behind. Henry ran past the ladder to a large hole in the wall, red symbols painted all around it. Henry went into the hole for it to seal shut behind him and as Rose started to reach the top of the ladder the manhole entrance was opened up and Travis was seen on the other side.

Travis reached his hand out pulling Rose up quickly the rest of the way and then Impy. Travis made way to his truck and started the engine as both Rose and Impy climbed in. They drove off, with an angry Margaret yelling at the bottom of the ladder, the look of satisfaction on her face was now full of anger and fear. Her goddess wasn’t going to be too happy about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been about an hour and Alex went to the same street the manhole was at to see Gm staring down it, “You know this just makes you seems suspicious.”

“So what if it does?”

“I killed the last person I found suspicious,” with that Alex raised his shotgun.

“Go ahead, kill me, If that’s your reason then there is no point arguing back.”

“That seems fair,” Alex then fired, GM’s blood soaked the ground and body feel down the manhole, a loud thud was heard, and the Otherworld started to convert back to the Fog World.

1.Impervious

2. Clozo [DEAD, Killed by Alex]

3. Gmaster479 [DEAD, killed by Alex]

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95[DEAD, Killed by Walter]

7. Limey [DEAD, was found to be Maria,

8. Derrai [DEAD, was found to be James Sunderland,

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD killed by Margaret]

11. underground_dan

Fog World 3 starts now

Edited by Riranor

no we don't. I am probably going to out my role now but I targeted GM last night and I know he's Margaret.

yeah i had to give it away just so i wouldn't have to restart the entire thing

Great job guys u lose

Have I told you how I very, very much like you, Alex? I feel like we goodies are so very lucky that you're the killer, Nick :) What were the chances?

Wow, Impy has a lot of love

Yup! Strange, he's usually the one no one cares about (jks, jks!). So err...shall we get this started?

Edited by star_tiger

1.Impervious

4. ST - voting for Clozo

5. Clozo2

9. Magic_luver

11. music2

1.Impervious

4. ST - voting for Clozo

5. Clozo2

9. Magic_luver

11. music2 voting for Clozo

Note: You have no idea how lucky you are to have seen me active this early in the morning. . . Six hours from my usual waking time *coughnooncough*